main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holiday's Over, Back To Work You Slackers

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, I had computer issues today, what's your excuse? This place has been dead for days. I've been taking up residence down in Phoenix lately. Me & EmperorsHandMick spent the weekend trashing Master Duron's new Jedi Tavern.

Heelllloooooooooo? Is there anybody out there?

2. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Greetings from Hot and Very sticky San Diego...

I hang out in Phoenix too...at least there it's a dry heat...

to quote a friend..."Yeah, the oven is a dry heat too, doesn't mean I want to stick my head in it!"

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Hey, Sistine, congrats on the Raise & Review! It's always good to feel appreciated.

4. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Hey Sistine! I have a friend who goes to school in San Diego. Not like you really wanted to know that, but yeah... 8-}

Hey, at least it's another post! ;) :D

*SB*

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    All right, now I'm going home to read Traitor (of course if it's as good as everyone keeps telling me, I might not be in to work tomorrow), so I want to see some posting in here when I get back.

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    holiday? what holiday?

I got off work at 8am on Sunday then went back into work at 3pm on Monday...we're SUPPOSED to have at least 2 days off between shift changes, but not this time...blah.

7. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    you should have joined the navy at least then you would have had a big boat to float down that river your crying . ;)

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, I worked all day Saturday, and then put in 10 hours at the shelter over Sunday & Monday. You didn't hear my crying about it. And I was posting all weekend.

BTW-Start talking, I'm nearing the 3K mark and need some encouragement.

9. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    hey the only encouragement I got was to stop talking and I broke it.

10. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    yeah, but you don't get paperwork or declared AWOL if you don't go to the shelter. you also weren't having to change your sleep schedule between work times. crying? blah. I'm just sick of the schedules around here.

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah, but it's fun to egg you on. Besides, when I don't show up for the shelter, I imagine that some kid who needed my help went w/o, and it's just one more person disappointing them and driving them further from society as a whole, thus creating a horrible cycle which ends up w/ them face down in an alley.

There, how's that for melodrama? j/k :D

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm pooped, that's why I've not been posting. My energy levels are way down, and I'm gonna go see the campus doc. So I don't know what's up. :(

13. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    I've been on my feet since... well... as long as I've had feet (it feels like).

I had all sorts of work to do, which probably explains why I'm posting so late. When you have an 8am class, this feels awfully late.

So Chunk doesn't brand me a panzy, I love every second of it. Bring on more school followed by work. It only makes me stronger.

14. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    Tired, but stronger.

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Grr... I just had 8am MATH class :p Yuck. I am never going to register for another math class again!

:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.