main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hollow Men- Collision (A Super Heroic RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Morton
    Ney York, Mid-Day

Daniel walked into the dark, forbidding alley. What was he doing here he thought, you should be at mom and dads apartment not here testing.....fantasies. But he HAD to, he couldn't let go of the feeling.

A cat was rumaging through a dumpster,it looked so old and weak that Daniel doubted it would live to tomarrow, perfect test subject. He knew that the other diasese he had created, if he had created it, would take too long to test on such a fleeting test oppurtunity, so he created a different kind, one that would break down the lungs, killing it's victum in seconds.

He picked up the cat and touched it, there was no feeling in his hand and no difference on the cat. He tried again, touching it while thinking of the diasese. Nothing. He kept trying and trying, and the only result was the cat seemed to be getting annoyed.

He gave up,"Oh well, that's that" he said with relief and he petted the cat.

Just then, he felt his hand go numb, and the draining feeling. He took back his hand and at it for a few seconds. He then looked at the cat, it was on the ground meowing. loudly and desperateky at first but then it stared the get quieter and quieter until the cat slowly and quietly died.

He sat in horror at first, but then amazement, HE had created a diasese and HE had transmitted it, he wasn't sure how but he HAD. He imagined all the possibilities, he ran away happily before running into a crowd.

He looked up, and saw a man, floating.

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Is the floating man meant to be Francis? Need clear tags, people!

Francis Hillian

Francis touched the ground lightly, not actually feeling much of a change. There were a few of his associates, friends, and business partners (at least, they would be soon) gathered, and a few applauded. Francis found them to be, for the most part, pretentious snobs. Some of them weren't beyond saving, thankfully.

To keep up appearances, Francis smiled, shook hands, and made a few witty remarks. He was getting sick of witty remarks...

"Francis! Is that all you've got for us?" laughed a friend. A friend, this time, thankfully - Jack Giles.

Francis spun his cane, like a circus ringmaster. "You want a show, Giles? You've got one!"

With a flourish, Francis strode to the wall, stepping towards it, and walking clean up it. Altering reality wasn't limited to simple things. Gravity was reality - it could thus be manipulated.

Francis walked three metres up the wall, and spun about, tossing his hat into the air - in this case, sideways. The hat fell to the ground, thought it had begun to return to him. That was odd.

But Francis didn't mind small things like this. He pushed off lightly from the wall, and drifted gently to the ground.

"Anything else?" he asked.

Tag: Any there

3. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Needless to say, GM Approved

Name: Atrix Stellreef
    Sex: Male
    Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii

Appearance-

Hair Color/Style: Black Spikes
    Height: 6'0"
    Build: Muscular
    Eye Color: Dark Green
    Facial Hair: None
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: A tattoo of a Phoenix and Samurai on his left calf.
    Skin Tone: Tanned White
    Clothing: Black Suit with a trenchcoat instead of a jacket.

Personality-

Family(Added this for a little effect):
    -Wife: Karen Hope(Maiden Name) Stellreef
    -Daughter: Linda Stellreef(Twin)
    -Son: Irvine Stellreef(Other Twin)

Traits: Hates smokers and drinkers(doesn't openly engage with them).
    Habits: He is a little trigger happy, even when at home(he likes 1st-person shooters). He constantly listens to disco and techno music(even when at work).
    Personal Weakness: His Pride. Atrix has the pride of an accomplished Military officer and a respected Police Officer. This sometimes leads to dangerous ends.
    Personal Quote: "Shoot first, Shoot later, Shoot some more. Than when everythings quiet, throw a grenade."
    -From his days as a SEAL-

Equipment-

Primary Weapon: Tactical M-16
    Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle(.50 SemiAuto Pistol)
    Gadgets: Tactical Headset, Cell Phone, MP3 Player...

History-

Bio:

Atrix was born in Honolulu Hawaii in 1976. He was born into a relatively wealthy family, a beach house, a Brain Surgeon father and a Chemist mother. He was an only child with no cousins, yet he always made the best of it. He grew up and had basically everything he ever wanted, but from there it only went south.

As an adolescent in the city, he grew up among a rough group of kids and was immediately assimilated into the 'Bad' group. Among them he learned various things, one of them Art, the art of graphiti. This did not go well with his parents, they loved him more than he understood, and they wanted him to have the best life he could ever possibly have. They would give their lives for him, and he didn't even care. As a result, tey waited until the age of sixteen then sent him off to a correctional military facility.

At this facility he learned discipline, leadership, and teamwork. He was taught the basics of survival and he was taught well. He took his training as a personal challenge to make himself a better person, and he succeeded. He came out of his training a better man, at the age of eighteen he was the youngest cadet to ever come out of the camp. He liked the military life, and he felt he could become even more. At the age of nineteen he joined the United States Navy(as a SEAL).

Straight out of the military 'academy,' he immediately received the rank of Ensign(a commisioned officer). In the year that followed he served with distinction and enrolled in the SEAL program, obtaining the rank of Lieutenant Captain(Age:20). In the next few years, he really worked hard for his CO's and at the age of twenty-three recieved the ranking of Lieutenant Commander(Age:22). During his final few years in the service, he succeeded in obtaining his wanted rank of Commander, and started to work towards Captain(Age:26). This was cut off due to his being framed by a jealous comrade that sabotaged a charge of C-4. The concusive force of the blast knocked Atrix into a year-long Coma.

When he finally came out of his long nap(Age:27), he was met by a nurse, so beautiful he thought he was dead. In the year that followed his awakening, he married, had two children, and joined the New York Police Department(Age:28). After a year of hard retraining and work, he was excepted as a SWAT member for the NYPD, and to this day he is there.

Extraordinary-

Special Ability Slot 1: Time Travel
    Disadvantage Slot 1: Only 1/Day
    Special Ability Slot 2: Accuracy
    Disa

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Minoru's Apartment

The distraught mutant felt the need to reach the water, and knew that once she did, she could live or die far away from those who would do her harm. Nanami continued to sob as she lumbered through the apartment, slamming her now elongated head off of one of the ceiling fixtures. She swore under her breath, taking a heavy step or two back while bringing her tentacles up to her head to comfort the pain. The clumsy tentacles smacked the fixture again, sending it crashing to the floor, glass and wires everywhere. Nanami shrieked, not out of terror, but of how horrifically ugly she had become. She had to get away, no matter what.

The asian swimmer rushed to the door, her tendrils fumbling with the doorknob. It was too small to open, and Nanami was too distraught to wait for the opportune moment when she could even barely grasp it. In a rage, she screamed and heaved her entire body through the door, sending wood splintering in various directions. Nanami clattered to the ground eyeing the wood stuck in her skin through bloodshot eyes. It didn't hurt, but again, she felt it there. In time they would fall off, but she didn't know that. The young girl needed to get away, and leaving her father's apartment was the first step.

Next was sneaking out of the apartment complex itself. She hadn't seen many people wandering about when her father brought her there the night before, so perhaps she would get lucky and not run into anyone. Nanami hadn't counted on those who left for work at this time...

As the lumbering squid-human hybrid turned the corner, the young woman gave out a terrible shriek, causing Nanami to react in a shushing manner. However, with tentacles, it was a much different type of shush. Mizushima extended her tentacle-like appendages to a length of about ten meters from herself to the woman, the tentacle wrapping itself around the woman's mouth, the woman shrieking louder, but the unpleasant sound was muffled through thick skin. The woman held onto and ripped at the tentacle in a most futile attempt to escape, and Nanami only tightened her grip. The length of the tentacle winded itself around the woman, until she was wrapped from head-to-toe. The shrieking stopped as Nanami gave a most satisfying twist to the woman's neck while she was imprisoned, and sighed slightly at the release.

Surprisingly, her pain had subsided by causing the death of another. The woman was frightened, and unduly so. Nanami didn't mean to harm anyone, and hadn't until now. If anything, she meant to harm herself. The young woman, now dead, had been removed as a potential threat to Nanami's life. Ironically, even though Nanami wished to die, the death of others caused her to calm herself. The effect of course, was temporary, and Nanami needed to escape.

The stairwell was closest and less populated than the elevator, and Nanami burst through the pushable door with a tremendous THUD, barreling down the staircase at amazing speed for a being her size. She reached the ground floor and emerged next to the entrance of the complex, deciding it best to take the back alleys instead of the open-aired streets to avoid a lot of publicity.

With that, young Nanami Mizushima bolted through the back door, which also happened to be an emergency exit, and left through the back alleyway that lead to God-knows-where, but wherever it was it was safe and away from the annoying alarm that had just sounded from the red door that Nanami had just splintered...

TAG: Local authorities or Fire Dept. (for the alarm)

5. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Jonathan Bennet

Jon quickly made way to his office, so excited he didn't know what to do. The man had teleported, he couldn't even piece together how, but it was the case that he did it, and that's all that mattered. He took a seat in his chair and wrote away, attempting to come up with a plan for tomorrow's paper. After three drafts, all thrown into the trash, and sometime later, Jon was called into the office of his Editor, Alec. "You wanted to see me?" Jon asked the older man seated behind a large desk.

"Yeah, Bennet, have a seat!" the man said quickly, stand to his toes as Jon sit down. "Have you heard about any of the reports coming in?" Alec asked. "Um, I don't think so," Jon shrugged. "Some guy, flying." Alec said, hanging on the last bit. "No offense, but that isn't anything new, sir." Jon brushed his bangs out of his face, listening closely to Alec. "The man's name is Francis Hillian, some big business guy, completely showed off this morning."

Finally seeing where this was going Jon stood to his feet, "You want me to try and get an interview with him?" he asked. "Not just an interview, the interview, an exclusive sit-down with someone who has special powers. You want to know why we're here, then maybe he can give you some answers!"

Jon stopped as he heard this, if this man had powers, and so did Jon, it was possible Francis could help put things into prespective, help him understand more of what was happening. He rubbed his head and looked to Alec. "I'll do it." "That'a boy!" Alec said happily, patting his back. "You should be able to get ahold of him at this number." Alec handing him a business card of sorts. "So get on it!"

Bennet left the room and returned to his office, picking up his cell phone Jon dialed in the number, unfornately he was led directly to the messaging service. Though he made sure to leave a message nonetheless: "Mister Hillian, this is Jonathan Bennet of the New York Times, I was wondering if we could set up a meeting sometime soon?" he asked. "You can reach me at this number," he then caled out his own cell number.

Hanging up Jon sit back into hi chair, maybe he'd just found his story for tomorrow's paper, better yet, he could make the front page!

TAG: Penguinator-176

6. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Man In Black
    New York City, Mid-day

The man took leave after watching the stunts pulled by this man, pushing through the crowd. Flight, he spoke to himself. But more than that, he appeared to be shifting Reality at his whim, that's useful. The young man proceeded down the streets, turning down an alley. Lifting an eyebrow he curiously looked up into the cloudy sky, but there was nothing.

As he walked through the alley he found someone, or something, running through it, though they didn't appear to notice him. The man cocked an eyebrow, What the hell is that? he questioned himself. In a sudden swoosh he was infront of what appeared to be a young woman, the man was levitating off the ground, landing ahead of her.

Physical mutation, that's fascinating, he told himself.

"What's going on?" he asked allowed. "What are you?"

Tag: Zedd-Vega

7. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: A fellow Japanese! :)

IC: Chiaki Tetsuya
    Hotel Lobby (Not suggestive to my 'stage name' at all..)

The time was only half past eight and recording began at an hour past midday, but with it being the first time Chiaki had visited America, there was a hell of a lot she had to do! Excitment filled completely as she walked along the glass-walled coridoor, overlooking the streets below.

The morning sun was much unlike that of her Oriental sunrise. Brighter, it seemed. The streets of New York were already flooded with people. People of all ages, some rushing, some a little more casual. Another contrast to her home; regardless of living just outside the capital, her town was never too crowded this early.

Thankfully English is a language Chiaki had to learn from a very early age in school, and she had become almost fluent. It was only her deep accent that needed the work now. Conversation with a foreigner to her still seemed freightening however.

The receptionist for the upper class hotel, in which Chiaki had been situated, smiled truthfully as she descended the marble stairs. She bore the nametag of 'Kelley'. Nothing infront of her was welcoming at all: the white marble flooring, the perfectly heatlhy orchids dotted over reception, the crystal chandaliers. It was all a sense of clean and cold, extinguishing the only feeling of warmth; Kelleys smile.

After exiting the immensely large double doors to the outside world, it hit her. She is moving on with her live, making a living for herself, making a name for herself, fulfiling a dream.

She wandered the walkways, staring with awe at everything that differed to that of her home town. So everything around her. A hair salon, 'Studio 1', was just opening on her right hand side. She hadn't gotten her hair done in over three months- the amount of time she had spent offstage. She crossed over and walked straight in. The atmosphere was similar to that of her home surroundings: peaceful and calm. She tried to get an appointment there and then.

"May I have my hair cut, now?" She nervously spoke to the smiling member of staff bearing glamorously sleek hair. They offered Chiaki an appointment with 'Hayley' in a quarter of an hour, quoting her $95. Panicing about the worth of dollars in comparison with yen and whether she would have enough, she had luckily converted enough money to afford the cut, with a few hundred dollars left.

The lady gestured for her to take a seat at the waiting area. Sat comfortably, Chiaki glamced around the spotlessly clean room. Whilst gazing at the hair products to her left, with no breeze through the door or no one stood nearby, she concentrated on trying to read the face of a small bottle of retail shampoo. It then fell from the shelf...

Tag: Obi-Wan21, Anyone wondering New York...

8. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Francis Hillian

Giles laughed. "That's neat, Frank, really neat. It seems you get all the luck."

Francis flinched at Giles' nickname. He didn't like everything formal; he just wasn't used to be called anything else.

"Well, that could be argued, Want to get some breakfast? I'm in the mood for something more than corn pops."

Giles laughed.

The waitress returned with Francis' eggs and French Toast. [i]Freedom Toast,[/i] he reminded himself sarcastically.

"So. When'd you find out?" asked Giles, cutting his pancakes.

Francis swallowed a piece of bacon. "This morning. I woke up on the ceiling."

Giles nearly choked from laughter. "How'd that work out, then?"

Francis related the story to his friend, telling all. Flinching and everything. He told him about what he'd discovered, and what he could. At least, what he knew he could do.

"The hat falling, back there - I didn't mean for that to happen. I'd practiced a bit before hand, and thought I had it. The walking on walls, not the showmanship." he concluded.

Giles set down his fork and knife, and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Is that all you can do?"

Francis was about to answer, when he realized that he didn't actually [i]have[/i] an answer. He didn't know the limits of his powers. He didn't know what he could or couldn't do. Flight was possible, he could warp matter and reality, but was that the extent of it?

"Well, actually, I - I don't know!" he laughed.

Before Francis could reply, his sat phone vibrated silently. He grimaced.

"Look, I hate to be one of those people, but I need to take this call." Giles' brow furrrowed - he was more than used to interruptions like this with his other friends.

Francis picked up his phone, checking the display first. Monique, his assistant. Business call, then? Monique knew not to give him these calls while he was out. Personal? Couldn't be, they had their own private line to reach him on.

"Monique, good morning. [i]Tu es bien,[/i] I hope?" Monique found it charming that he used bits of French in his conversations with her. He, in turn, had held a secret crush on her for nearly three years.

"Monsieur, it's the papers. I wasn't sure what to do...[i]je ne sais pas.[/i]" she said.

Francis smiled. "That's alright, Monique. And please, to you, I'm Francis. Was this a message?"

"[i]Oui.[/i]" she replied.

"[i]Qui est-ce'que?[/i]" he asked. He flinched at his fractured French.

"Jonathan Bennet. Shall I put it through, Monsieur - [i]pardon,[/i] Francis." She laughed, but to him it was a girlish giggle. He could see her behind her desk, Will and Tony, his aides, in desks next to hers.

"Yes, of course. I'll be into the office in about...a half-hour?" said Francis amiably.

"Certainly, [i]Francis. Au revoir![/i]

When she had disconnected, the message came through - Bennet wanted to sit down and speak with him. Well, that was certainly all right by him. Media was fine by him, as long as he was in control. He dialed the number, hoping to get the man in person.

[b]Tag: John_117[/b]

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Alleyway

Nanami's only reply to this strange newcomer was a shrill scream. Her thoughts immediately rushed back to the woman whom she had killed moments earlier, and Mizushima remembered the rush of euphoria that followed after the death of the woman. This man, this stranger, needed to be removed from her path. But she also remembered that the woman startled her with a scream, but this man was actually speaking to her. Though it wasn't the most calm tone Nanami had heard during her visit to the United States, but it was calmer than that of the deceased businesswoman.

Nanami pleaded with the man, holding her head as she fought back urges to strangle him as well, seeing it as easy after doing it once before. This man could easily be disposed of, at least in Nanami's confused mind. "Please, please do not come near me! I'm hideous!" Nanami cried out, seeing no one other than herself and the man in the alley. If she were to kill him, she would have to do it quickly.

Her tendril-like arms fell to her sides as they slowly creeped towards the man, crawling over dirt and trash that littered the alley. If the man was to call for the police, or react in a similar manner as the woman, Nanami would lash out and attempt to strangle the life from the man with not one, but two tentacles.

TAG: Obi-Wan21

OOC: Of course Obi-Wan knows that Nanami couldn't strangle this man. I know this as well, but Nanami does not ;)

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Don't underestimate me kiddo," the mysterious man warned. "It would be your last mistake," his eyes catching sight of her slow moving tendrils. "I'm here by choice, so perhaps you should listen," he began. "But first, a question, can you tell me what has happened to you? At least in the past twenty-four hours..." he trailed off.

The man realized the young woman was clearly not in the questioning mood, but since when did he care about the situations he put others into? This was an unexpected encounter, which was why the man's curiosity had been so heightened.

She was a physical genetic mutation, quite rare, but how long had she been in such a situation? And what causes? This young woman could hold the answers he had been searching for.

11. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Kitty Ackerman
    NYC,Prep School,&7:30 am

The school bus was late. It was always late on...well,it was lways late. Mostly due to the fact one of the girls who rode it could never get out of bed. Her name was Donna...but everyone called her Kitty. She was later than normal that morning.

**********This morning 5:30(when she should be on the bus)************

A still pajama clad Kitty was staring in amazment at her hand. It was in her dresser. Not in a drawer,just right through the top. She moved it out of the desser,then back over and over agin. "That isn't funny,Alex." she said,asuming her long time best friend was behind it.

When he didn't jump out of the closet or the phone didn't ring,Kitty fainted. She awoke a minute later to the honk of a bus. "Hang on!!" she screamed out the window.

Ten minutes later,showered and dressed for school,Kitty flew out her door. The bus was begining to pull away but stopped as she reached it. "Sorry I'm late." she mummered.

"Why? You're always late Kit." Alex said from the middle of the bus.

She made her way to him. After taking a seat and settling her bag at her feet Kitty turned to Alex. "You are never going to believe what happened this morning..." she began.

She was right. Alex didn't believe her. When she stuck her hand out of the bus,right throught the metal,he decided to change his veiw.

Now the two friends ran down the hall of their private school. Kitty was ahead,as she was much faster,while Alex was wheezing behind her. "OH NO!" Kitty screamed as she saw the clock.

Her voice magnified and threw her backwards into Alex. The door across the hall blew in,totally shattered. "Ow." she whispered.

TAG-Any

12. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Mathew Masters
    Murder Crime Scene of his wife and son

Mathias stepped from the car, a rental, and looked at the scene. Finding his wife and child about thirty yards away. Uniformed Officers were everywhere.

Their bodies seemed to have no marks unpon them, except for one neat gash across each of their necks.

It was too much for him to look at, even as professional as he was, he wretched by a dumpster. The people around could see he was distraught. He moved to the Crime Scene tape. Spotting a woman. She looked like she was the one in charge.

Ma'am? Please, tell me what you know?

He hoped she had some answers.

TAG: Zipporah

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Alleyway

Distraught, even more so than before, Nanami fell into a heap on the ground and cried. More and more of her salty tears absorbed slowly into her skin which was apparently highly resistant to injury from what she could tell. After all, razorblades and wooden splinters had little effect on her. The asian mutant shook her head side to side, as if disagreeing with what the man had asked. "I don't know! I don't know...." The last syllable of her second cry rang out with her sobs and she attempted to huddle herself in a corner, between the splintered door and the building itself. She rocked back and forth, her long, wavy tendrils comforting her knees.

She thought back to the past 24 hours. She arrived at JFK International Airport greeted by her father and the two drove back to his apartment where she stayed up most of the night watching television shows on HBO. The long flight from Tokyo to New York had drained her for the most part, even though she was a very energetic girl inside the gymnasium. Nanami felt as if she divulged the information, when she clearly did little more than sob and sigh, and finally spoke her most recent event short of her attempted suicidal rampage.

"I have killed a woman..." She said clearly, despite her Japanese accent. Her voice was taut and hoarse from crying and screaming, and who could blame her? She was a monstrosity in her eyes. Something right out of a Godzilla movie, or something that would later be dissected on an autopsy table.

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Alleyway, New York City

"Listen, you need to calm down," the man told the girl, proceeding forward to her. "You're evolving, changing into something extraordinary," he continued. "Running like you are will only lead to further problems, and attract too much attention."

He glanced around the alley, questioning himself on how to proceed. It was obvious the girl's DNA had been affected in a large degree, but how? Something must have triggered it, which was why he asked of her previous day experience, although she was in no condition to concentrate on that matter.

"I have killed a woman..." She said clearly.

The man laughed dryly. "You'll get over it, trust me."

He cocked his head to the side; "Can you manipulate your structure?" he wondered.

15. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Alleyway

Nanami sobbed a few times before letting the remaining tears absorb into her skin. Although it appeared she hadn't the need to stay hydrated like an aquatic creature, she clearly had the ability to do so. The young asian girl nodded in silent agreement, knowing that she would indeed have to calm down, but lashed out quickly to keep the man from coming any closer, not intending to harm him in any way, just much like a warning. "Please, no closer..." She whispered as she held back another sob. She hadn't regretted killing the woman at the time, but now, now she knew what would happen should the police find her.

She then took in the other question, eyeing her tentacle-like hands through bloodshot-brown eyes. Her hands were grotesque, being physical mutations of what they once were. A single tentacle was normal in a sense, but it was segmented into three parts: a thumb, an index finger, and a pinky finger. She couldn't manipulate small objects because her hands were about the size of a basketball, with a finger being at least of equal length. She flexed her fingers through sheer concentration, though they appeared numb in her mind, unable to move completely as she instructed them.

Nanami's newfound fibrous arms were just as long as normal, allowing her hands to drag along the ground given she was in a relaxed mood. Her skin was of a mottled-white, and it gave off a rough texture when dry. Assuming she was submerged in water, her skin would probably take on a more lucid appearance. Even her own thin body had been transmogrified inot something at least 3 times her original size. Her height had gained at least 2 feet, and her body weight was triple that of before. Her eyes remained the same, at least giving hint to a sense of humanity.

Finally, her head. Much like a squid, it was elongated to a certain extent, but not so much as to make her seem completely mutated. Her head was longer sure, but by only half of a foot. The fin-like protrusions on the sides could probably assist her in the backstroke, but now was not the time for swimming. Her mouth wasn't malformed into a beak, though it was showing signs of doing so. Should Nanami mutate further, it could very well form into an onyx colored beak.

Mizushima sighed and shook her head. "I... I do not think so." She finally replied, a bit calmer than before. It was strange to her that a man was so interested in her. Had she not been a living terror in her own mind, she would've thought the man to be an agent for the government who would lock her away in some science lab to be dissected. That was her main worry... that, and her father.

16. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Jonathan Bennet
    Times Office, Noon

Jon had paced around most of the morning, questioning not just his abilities, but his man's aswell. He knew people have abilities, that was no shock to him, but all of a sudden, now, two people had powers. It was amazing, and deep down he think it meant something. Jon could teleport, he didn't know how far, or his own limitations, but he could teleport! Like Nightcrawler, he told himself. "Except without the blue fur or long tail coming out of my ***."

As Jon typed away on his computer he found his cell phone ringing, fumbling to pick it up the screen read an all-too-familiar number. "Hello? Mister Hillian, I'm glad you could get back to me." He could barely contain his excitement, this was the man that might actually have answers, could know something, he just hoped he was open to discussing it.

TAG: Penguinator-176

17. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Ben Faraday
    Alleyway behind Faraday Appliances

Ben dragged the dustbin onto the concrete pavement and sighed, exhausted by the late night and the arguments he'd had with his aunt and uncle. He had not wanted to talk about his new powers at all, especially not with Aunty Cath and Uncle Trevor, who, though they were good people, were no replacement for his mum and dad. Of course, this had caused problems, especially when it became apparent that his newfound abilities were playing merry hell with the appliances in the shop. For his own good and the good of the business, Ben had been politley but coldly asked to stay out of the shop floor and storeroom until he could stop everything electrical he touched going haywire.

They left this bit out of the comic books... Ben thought to himself as he leaned over the fence to see what was going on next door. The sight made him nearly have a small accident. There for all the world to see was a creature straight out of a seafood chef's worst nightmare- a monstrous squid... thing with tentacles instead of arms being faced down by a guy in black. As he watched, the squid reached out a tentacle and lashed out at the man. Ben didn't stop to think but scrambled over the fence and landed in front on the pair.

"Just what's going on here?" he asked nervously, pointing a finger starting to crackle with bright blue energy. "If you've hurt this guy..."

Oh great Ben, like it'll listen to reason.

[TAG Zedd-Vega, Obi-Wan21]

18. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic: Linda Miller
    Crime Scene, New York City

Linda lifted her head toward the older man, closing her small pad of notes and personal information. "You must be Matthew Masters," she assumed, shaking his hand. "I'm sorry for your loss." Miller scratched the back of her head, taking another glance at the bodies. After years of this type of work she wasn't phased by it anymore, maybe a bit morbid for the tastes of some, but she did enjoy her work.

"From the way it looks they were both killed at about seven this morning, although we don't have any eye-witnesses on the scene who can confirm the killer," Linda explained. "We've closed off the entire shopping center, hoping to find prints, or possibly even the weapon." she paused for a moment, unsure how to explaining the remaining part. "Oddly enough, there appears to be no struggle marks on either victim, which, frankly, shocks me."

The young woman looked over her pad, brushing thin pieces of her bangs out of her eyes. "Each body has one, very neat slit across their neck, going deep to severe the vocal chords and the carotid artery, obviously that was the killing blow."

Lightly Linda yawned, and continued again. "I must ask; have any threats recently been made, or could you have any enemies?"

tag: Zandoran_Celix

19. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Bart Sanders
    Apartment, bedroom

Bart looked at his alarm clock. 12:32 AM. He awoke from the strangest dream. Dreamed he'd been snoring fire. Shooting right out of his nose and mouth.

He smelled the air. Smoke. He jumped and turned on the light. His pillow was ash, and his sheet was singed back almost a foot from where his head had been. Guess I was drooling fire too, he thought with excessively dry humor as he realized it had been much more than a dream.

Just to test, he blew out, the sort of expression on his face you'd expect to see from a cartoon dragon as it breathed fire, and it worked. Bart exhaled a narrow stream of fire.

That 'Slow Spontaneous Combustion' the doctor was talking about had its advantages. Rejuvenated, Bart decided to go out and see just what could be done with his fancy powers. The night was still young, after all. He donned his nice clothes, which kinda made him resemble the big bald Turk from FF7, and headed out, grabbing a sip of whiskey right out of the bottle in the kitchen on his way out, spitting flames like Lois in the Family Guy Christmas Special.

He walked towards one of the clubs he sometimes wet to, blowing smoke rings and spitting tiny fireballs the whole time.

Tag: Any

(ooc: Obi, I kinda breezed through the first day in my first post 'cuz I wasn't really thinking about it, so I dunno if you want me to just wait and let them all get caught up, or have my 'first day' actually be like Day -1 and make me just going into Day 1)

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: No, I want us all on the same page, so that nothing about the plot gets messy. So your previous post will be the day before, and this will be Day one. Or else you can't interact with anybody, and that's not fun.

And Livi, you make it sound like Zedd's character is about to attack the Man In Black, which clearly isn't the case, with the whole lashing statement.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The answers were coming, if in pieces, but as long as he had something to work with it proved useful enough.

"How many have seen you?" the man questioned. "Were there any witnesses who could report that you actually killed the woman?" He awaited his answer calmly.

He realized the young woman had no reason to trust his words, or his advice, but this man did not work for the Police, but since she hadn't asked, he would delve into his own operation. The man rubbed his hand across his rough face, so she couldn't manipulate her body structure, that was curious. And new, he added in thought.

"I never got your name," he pointed out to the young woman, to have any chance at a personal history he would need her name.

Unexpectedly, and annoyingly to the man in black, a young man had pounced onto the scene, startling the young woman, only angering the man.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in obvious agitation.

But that was when he saw it, this young man was producing an electric current from his hand, Another one, this could turn out to be a peachy day.

Tag: Zedd-Vega, Livi-Wan,

21. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Morton

The crowd finnally dispated when the flying man left. Daniel sighed, and walked off. He kept wondering what to do next as he walked aimlessly, but one thing he knew, was that he desperately wanted a.....human test subject.

Daniel heard something coming from the alleyway. He rushed that way but then slowed as he reached it. He hid behind a trash can. He watched as a man in black, a teenager, and a......squid thing taked to each other.

"great" he thought, "more super powered people".

Daniel felt kind of disappointed and jealous, he thought he would have been more of a rarity than he was. All the other powered people seemed to have visible powers too.

"Oh well" he thought,"None of them have powers as AMAZING as yours."

Problem was, he didn't know how to use it as all these other people seemed to.

TAGS: Zeed-Vega, Livi-wan, and Obi-Wan21

22. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I am Zeed-Vega now? rofl

Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Alleyway

Nanami shook her head and replied before the other man intruded. "No witnesses that I know of." She said before letting out a shriek of terror. The newcomer, the man with electric hands, approached her, and in response the squid-girl extended her arms above her and climbed onto the steel ladders that were in the alley itself. She gripped the bars tightly, even with her massive tentacles and hoisted herself well above the others in the alley. In doing so, she spotted another person hiding behind some trash cans. Nanami let out another scream and continued up the ladders, running and climbing at once, in an attempt to escape the three strangers.

"They will kill you Nanami. Run away. Run away!" Mizushima thought to herself as she scrambled up the metal scaffolds. She had never given the man her name, which would have been polite if the others hadn't appeared. Nanami's only true thought was that she was in grave danger if there were strangers cornering her in an alley after killing that woman. "Maybe someone saw me kill her. They are going to kill you Nanami. You must escape!"

TAG: Obi-Wan21, Livi-Wan, GraySaberFreque

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Alleyway, New York City, Mid-day

"Son of a *****," the man cursed, looking to the young man. "Happy now?"

This was getting quite out of hand, the man didn't like so many around, nor would it help his greater scheme of things. This young woman was just learning of her powers, and the man could use this to his own advantage.

"Don't inform anyone about this," the man in black warned the other. His only concern truly being that of the police, that would be too much attention.

Lifting himself to the air, the man flew toward the mutated woman, hoping to catch up to her.

"You know, it's not very helpful you make such a big deal out of these things," he pointed out to her. "If you don't want to be treated with fear, don't act like something that should be feared."

While in the air the man caught sight of another audience member, behind trash cans. You have got to be kidding me! he thought to himself, gritting his teeth.

Tag: Zedd-Vega, Livi-Wan, GraySaberFreque

24. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel
    Daniel watched as the squid thing climbed up the ladder. Then it screamed when it saw him. Daniel stood up and asked them,"What in the world is going on here." Daniel tried his best to prepare himself if there was a fight, even though he had no idea how to control his power." Were you guys trying to kill it or something". Daniel secretly hoped they would say yes, he had a growing urge to test on a human, it was so powerful that it seemed almost instictual.

Every moment he didn't test it seemed like it wounded him. It almost accually hurt."Come on tell me now or I'll find out when your dead". This wasn't like him, he though, what was going on here.

He shook his head, focus Daniel these guys need to give you some answers.

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Nanami Mizushima

New York City, Alleyway

Nanami nodded in agreement, more tears streaming down her less-than-humanoid face. She knew the man was right, but the other stranger, the one with electric hands, was prepared to fight, if not kill her. "You do not understand..." She thought to herself before whispering in a low tone, just enough for the flying man to hear. "My father will have me murdered..." Her tears were fluid now, instead of individual beads, they formed a consistent stream. Nanami was right, her father would have killed her. Not by his own hand, but perhaps sending her away to be studied. Nanami was no fool either. Even in a state of despair, she could rationalize the consequences of her situation.

These men. These... strangers... they had to die. Nanami had the urge to lash out at the flying one, grip him tight and throw him into the electric one, to cause enough of a distraction to get away. She then turned her gaze upward to the man who hovered mere feet from her. "Kill me... please..." The asian girl pleaded, her tears and eyes taking the most human-like emotion possible for a horrid creature such as herself. "I cannot live like this. Please... please kill me..." Mizushima bowed before the man, her body taking up much of the third story metal scaffolding on the side of the building. She hoped he would be able to talk her out of it, and she also hoped he would oblige her. She was torn between two worlds: the ordinary and the extraordinary.

TAG: Obi-Wan21, Livi-Wan, GraySaberFreque

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.