main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hollow Men- Collision (A Super Heroic RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Chiaki
    Starbucks

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Neal said as he returned to the table.

Chiaki raised her head from it's threatening position and raised the tone of her voice.

"Would you care to tell us both?"

Tag: Nethrin, Arclite

OOC: Sorry, a quicky before bed, lol you know what i mean! :p

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Special Ability Slot 1: Mind Control (M)
    Disadvantage Slot 1: Can control only 17 kids between the ages of 15 and 18. (NPC's only)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Shane

"Hello, this is Neal Robinson. I'm not sure what kind of jobs you are offering but I am in need of a job at the moment. My old job just doesnt pay enough."

Shane listened to his first employee from New York, and smiled. "Good, now is to meet this young man Robinson and see what his qualfications are." Then Shane grabbed his laptop, and started to type a message back home in Leavenworth.

John,
    look up a Neal Robenson for me, and let me know what you find out about him. That is including anything from prison, to special awards. asap! Secondly, set up a account for him with his own pass code, with a 10,000 credit limit. Send the card over night express, when I tell you too. Maybe we can have some one who would love this job.
    IM out.

Than the computer beeped and the message was sent. "I am hoping that those fools do not sleep in since I am gone from around their necks." Than he shrugged, as he took the information he did have on this Neal Robinson, though it was not much. Than he called the number back, with great news to the young man.

Shane dialed the number, and sat in his Mustang waiting for two things to happen. One is the phone to be picked up and two, his letter to be read and sent back with all the info that they can find, all before 2 in the morning. Than he took a deep breath, and wrinkled his nose, or before the health department sent him packing out of town. Than he started to laugh.

IC: Nethrin

3. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    IC: Jehkyl Eiras
    Starbucks, Afternoon

"I'm sorry, how rude, my name is Chiaki. I don't usually approach strangers but I saw something, something from your coat, and you need to explain it now." The girl had said with a straight forward tone, "A lot of.. crazy and bizarre things have happened, today alone, that including myself! And I want answers.. and I want them from you."

He contemplated the best way to tell her of his abilities, of the way he could transmute inanimate matter in a way that defied all knowledge. Just as he was about to speak a brown haired man appeared at their table.

He sat down in one of the unoccupied chairs and asked, "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

The girl shed her threatening visage for a moment and said, "Would you care to tell us both?"

At that moment, half a dozen paper cranes escaped from the pockets of his coat and began flying around the three of them. "My name is Jehkyl, and I am ... 'gifted'." he said, russian accent very clear in his voice, "I have the ability to transmute matter, meaning I can convert the elements in inanimate matter and rebuild it using those components. As you have seen, I also have the ability to grant life to normally inanimate objects."

As he finished his introduction, he opened his coat and unleashed his flock of 'living' paper cranes. Numbering nearly 30 in all, they swarmed around the table, some coming to rest on his shoulders for an instance before joining in the circle again.

Tag: Nethrin, PRFFM

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Francis Hillian

Francis' smile faded. He knew that stunt in the lobby was brash. A false image, one he didn't want to be known for.

"That's...that's true." said Francis with a sigh. "I was actually hoping to pass it off as a publicity stunt. I'm not sure I'm ready for all that baggage that comes with superpowers."

Francis sipped his drink.

"I can do a lot more than fly."

With that, Francis floated upwards, rotating sideways as he did so. His feet came to rest on the ceiling, and he was still facing Jonathan. His drink was still in had, intact, upside down. However it may appear to Jonathan, Francis was right side up, as far as he was concerned.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg."

Tag: John 117

5. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Jonathan Bennet
    Hotel Room

Jon fell back to his butt, creeping away, but it was not out of fear, just pure shock. "Oh my God," Jon breathed out. "This is incredible!" he cried with excitement. Bennet stummbled to his feet. "I-I can do things too!" he stated. "I can teleport, and, other things I'm sure, I just don't know yet!" he quickly stopped himself, Jon was starting to babble, and that wasn't flattering at all. "You really do have powers!" Jon felt like a kid, this was his dream coming true.

"Francis, you have a gift! You shouldn't hide that!" Jan explained. "You have these abilities for a reason, it's destiny!" Jon stopped himself, taking another sip of his alcohol, he really did need it. "but how are you doing this? Do you even know?" Bennet found himself full of so many questions. "Am I even allowed to write about this?" he asked with concern.

TAG: Penguinator-176

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Kitty

Kitty looked at the man in black. "Um,no. And I'm not sure I WANT to know what's going on." she said.

Her stance was a bit offensive but she had relaxed a little bit. This was all so weird.

TAG-Obi

7. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Man In Black
    New York City, Afternoon

"You're capable of something, you can do things people would die for," the man began. "Don't you want to explore that?" He took a step forward as he spoke.

The man found this to be an incredibly long day, a young girl, an exceptional one, could easily add to his ranks. Kids didn't know how to deal with these powers, they would ignore it, most of them until they were adults. Or never.

"Kitty, you need to learn about your powers now," he explained. "Master them, earn your place."

He knew better than to let things go. He had fought too long for this.

"There are others out there, they don't want you to have these powers, they'll consider you a danger, do you know what would happen then?" the man questioned.

Tag: Genimay

8. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

As the phone rang and rang, Shane decided to leave a message, so he can get ready for tonight. After the fifth ring, the answering service picked it up.

"Hello Neal Robinson, my name is Shane. I truely am sorry that I missed your call, but you know what it is like with being the boss of a company. Well, I think you would be a great add to our company and I am hoping to meet you soon. Like tomorrow morning at 5am at the Star Bucks Coffee shop. I will be wearing a black suit with a red neck tie. Please bring a computer if you have one, if not, we will see what happens. Come ready to work. Im out." Than the time limit of the answering service beeped and hung up.

"Good, now that done, let us make a with draw of funds." than a small giggle burbled out. He opened the car door and stepped lightly into the bank, and looked at all the tellers. "Hmmm, who is the youngest one here. Then he saw her, a tall blond that was just finishing up with her last customer. He stepped over to her quickly, seeing her start to pull down her window shade. "Excuse me ma'am, but can I be your last customer?"

She nodded her head and asked what he wanted. With the powers that he was given he stared at her, when he asked for what he wanted. I would like 100,000,000 dollars please," and in a quitier voice Shane said, " You will make this transaction work, and you will forget all of this when I walk out of here." Then he returned his voice back to normal. "Please hurry, I have a bus to catch tonight and I hate to be late." He could tell that she was fighting the control, but his mind was like a bear trap, and he will not let it go. The whole affair took thirty minutes, and that was twenty minutes too long for him. Finally she handed him a large bag, and appoligized for the way of transporting the cash. But he waved his hand and turned to leave for home.

TAG:All
    OOC:Sorry Nethrin for the "IC" part, it was suppose to be a TAG

9. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Kitty though a minute. "They would try to kill me. In theory at least." she concluded.

Shifting her weight to her right foot she cocked out her hip while she thought. One one hand she was relativly happy with her life but on the other she didn't really want to die. Then her thoughts drifted to Alex and her mother,would they be targeted...possibly. "Tell me more about these other people." Kitty said after a few seconds.

TAG-Obi

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Near-Nightfall

"Sorry kiddo, it doesn't work like that," the man stated dryly, with a laugh.

He crossed his arms, observing the young woman. A slight breeze had lifted his black coat, flowing it through the air. Darkness had nearly risen upon the streets, he would have to be going soon enough.

"You want those answers, and then so do I," he revealed. "What I know is limited, why else would I be here, talking to you?"

A smirk drifted across his lips. The man narrowed his eyes, focusing on Kitty. Young people were always difficult to place into one agenda, they were fickle. And usually apathetic.

"But you can help me," he stated. "And save others, you don't want people to suffer because of you, right?"

The man may not have cared about Kitty's personal conflicts, or even about the safety of those around her, but no one could have realized anything different.

11. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Kitty felt the light brezze gently blow her deep red hair. She watched the man in black. Of course,she had been told to never trust a stranger but look at what had been happeneing that day. This man had answers,or he said he had answers,plus she could get out of a metal bus she should be able to go through a person. Kitty shifted her weight again,she really didn't want other people to get hurt because of something she didn't do,or did do. "I'll go with you,on one condition,if it gets weird or you want me to,like,rob a bank I can say no." Kitty said though her voice was more curious than stern.

TAG-Obi

12. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Neal Robinson
    Starbucks

Neal was shocked by the paper birds. As he staired his phone started to ring. He let it ring, he wanted to know more about this person now. He started to speak but changed his mind. He pointed outside at a group of planters on the sidewalk. He focused his mind on them and let out a deep breath.

The plants began to grow. When he had grown about a foot he stopped and looked back at the others. He reached up to his head. The pain was back.

"I manipulate plants, as you can see. It makes my head hurt to do it but I hope it doesnt always do that."

He had forgotten his manners. He held out his hand at the man and cleared his voice. By this time his phone had stopped its ringing.

"I'm Neal. Neal Robinson. Its nice to meet you."

TAG: PRFFM, Arclite

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Nightfall

The man chuckled lightly. "I'm not in that line of work kid."

From his pocket the man removed a card, an address was on it, which would lead to a loft in Manhattan. The man carefully handed it to the young woman.

"Go there whenever you feel ready," he told her. "Someone else may or may not be there as well," he explained, his mind drifting to the other young woman, this one completely mutated.

"Tell them I sent you," he continued. "But remember this; no one can know about where you go, or even about our meeting."

Turning to walk away the man took one last glance back.

"I have something else to do, if you're there, then I'll see you later."

GAME MASTER NOTICE: A STORY UPDATE IS THIS MONDAY! SO GET READY!

14. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Kitty tipped her head in confusion but let it slide. She looked at the card and made a decesion. In a quick motion she took out her cell phone and called her house. The answering machine picked up. "Hey Mom,I'm not needed at the store today and Alex got the day off. We're going to hang out. Maybe see a movie,get dinner and hand at his place. Don't wait up. I love you. Call me if you want something." she said cheerily and hung up.

A sigh left her mouth and Kitty stood on the sidewalk for a minute more. Then she turned off her cell phone and turned towards the bus station. A few minutes later she was on a bus headed towards Manhattan.

Once there she climbed off and looked down at the card. The loft she was looking for wasn't far,Kitty was familer with the street name. She almost got back on the bus but the doors closed,leaving her there in the middle of Manhattan. Gathering her courage she headed to the loft.

TAG-Any

15. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Starbucks

Before the man told Chiaki and Neal his name, more of the little paper birds began flying around the table.

"My name is Jehkyl, and I am ... 'gifted'." He answered with a full Russian accent. "I have the ability to transmute matter, meaning I can convert the elements in inanimate matter and rebuild it using those components. As you have seen, I also have the ability to grant life to normally inanimate objects."

"Lovely accent." She started. Neal turned towards a line of plants outside and breathed deeply. The plants grew.

"I manipulate plants, as you can see. It makes my head hurt to do it but I hope it doesnt always do that." Neal then introduced himself to Jehkyl.

"So what? I made something fall off a shelf?" Chiaki looked at her mug on one side of the table, concentrating on it and nothing else for about twenty seconds. The cup inched slightly away from her.

"Oh my god! I can... move things with my mind??"

Tag: Nethrin, Arclite

16. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    IC: Jehkyl Eiras
    Starbucks, Nightfall

Jehk smiled broadly at the miraculous events that had just occured before him.

The growth of the plants interested him, being something he could not do. For some odd and unknown reason, living mater was beyond his capabilities. He had tried ever since had recieved his powers but to no avail. He could transform a chair into a bike but he couldn't rearrange one tiny ant! It was infuriating!

The moving cup was an accomplishment as well, and he didn't let it slide. "Apparently, ve all have special abilities." he said softly, accepting Neal's outstretched hand

"And you are?" he asked directing his gaze towards the girl.

Tag: Nethrin, PRFFM

17. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Starbucks

"Apparently, we all have special abilities. And you are?" Jehkyl spoke.

"I apologise, Jehkyl. My name is Chiaki. I was at a hair salon earlier today and from apparently me glaring at something on a shelf, it fell off, and now this?" As she carried on talking, she felt a headache come on. "And now im getting a headache. I got a headache from what happened this morning aswell..."

Tag: Arclite, Nethrin

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Man In Suit
    Starbucks, New York City, Nightfall

A man had been watching the mystical sight play out before him at the Starbucks shop. He was clean cut, in a well fashioned suit and a pair of shades covering his eyes. His arms crossed, the man took one last glance in, it was amazing, people with actual powers, he never thought he'd see them too openly. He was glad to have been proven wrong.

He stood outside, leaning against the shop walls, just out of sight to oversee the spectacle before him. The sun was just about finished setting, allowing the man to remove his shades, revealing his brown eyes.

Pulling a cell phone from his jacket he dialed in a number, lifting it to his ear.

"Sir, this is Agent Simmons, I've found, at the least, three of them," he spoke into the phone, awaiting an answer. The man over the phone answered.

Simmons continued; "But sir! We have them! Why wait?!" he asked annoyingly. The man answered calmly, never raising his voice.

"I understand," Simmons continued. "Two are male, one female. I'll work on identifying them."

Simmons hung up his cell and turned on the phone's camera. Carefully, hoping to avoid notice, Simmons took a number of shots of the three young people. One of his favorites were of the cranes which flew inside.

Pulling his arm back Simmons checked over the photos. Got them, he spoke to himself. Setting his phone back into his jacket pocket Simmons walked away, passing through the highway as he glanced both ways. He had to get back to work.

Tag: No one

19. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

He was still smiling as he got back into his car, and started it. Than put the large bag of cash onto the seat of the car, and turned on the radio. "Now that is what I call quick cash. I am bored, and I still have tonight to get through. Curse this light anyway." He hit the gas without looking and merged back into traffic, with squeling tires, honking horns and curses, that were all aimed at him. Though none of it mattered. He quickly found himself headed back the same way he came. Back to Star Bucks and the sickening taste of coffee. After some of his own cursing and honking, he finally made it back.

During the drive, he had too think anyway. "How to tranport all of those weapons to his home. Then to get them to the local buyers."

As he was pulling up, a man with sunglasses was putting a cell camera away. "Now that is weird, seeing a man taking snap shots of young poeple without permission, who cares." Shane put the car in "Park", and locked the doors. Than he took a quick look around and lift the passenager seat and dropped the bag into the hollowed out seat, then let it drop back into place. Now he felt better having all that cash.

Shane got out and made sure his doors were locked and stood purposly back into the coffee shop. He looked at the one that had...."Paper birds? I got to see that myself."

Shane patted himself down some and walked over to the small group. "Hello you three, my name is Shane, and I would like to ask you all a question?" Than he pulled a chair from another table and sat in it.

TAG: PressRedForFreakMode, Arclite, Nethrin

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    STORY EVENT-

GAME MASTER NOTE: Story Events are updates to the story that players are allowed to be apart of. These events could come in MANY different forms, but it's up to the players how it turns out. You can be a Hero or a Villain, these events will allow you to either reveal your character and do Heroic deeds, or great evil. You are all allowed to take part in these events and you, the players, will determine the very outcome of the Event.

______________________________________________________________________________________

First Day- Nightfall

Darkness had finally crept its way on to the streets of New York, the clouds having cleared from the rain the night before, allowing the moon to escape into the sky, shining down onto the streets. One of the most renown hotels in New York was having a certainly busy night, people hurrying through, hoping to find a place to stay.

One man stood out from the others, his identity hidden in the shadows. He carefully proceeded into the charming hotel. Suddenly, seconds later, a large explosion broke through the lower floor, spreading quickly to the mid levels. The fire raged upward, it wouldn't be long before the entire hotel was consumed, and would collapse.

The fire would light up the night sky, as news choppers began surrounding the hotel. It was nearly impossible to enter the first level of the hotel, as the fire was at its strongest there. Something was happening inside....

Tag: ALL THE PLAYERS

21. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic: Linda Miller

Linda had finally relaxed herself changing into a pair of pajama pants and a tight white tank top. Taking her files from the Matthews case she took a seat on her couch and turned on the television. Miller was still waiting on the files to this Frank man, all she had was her own notes and the papers the station had acquired from Matthew's men on site. Rubbing her head Linda took a bite of the ice cream she had made for herself.

After some time of listening to some poor girl sing terribly Linda changed the channel, stopping quickly at a live news feed, of a hotel on fire. "Oh my God," she breathed out. Her mind flashed everywhere, reminding herself of the vision she had seen earlier that day. "It's my dream, or whatever that was...." Linda jumped from her chair, tossing the bowl onto the table in front of her. "I have to get down there."

Grabbing her phone Linda dialed a number to the station. "Hey Mark, it's Linda," she said. "What is it?" Mark asked. "That fire," Linda said. "What's going on at the hotel?" she wondered. "Don't know, we're sending men down there right now to check it out. Fire department should be there in a matter of seconds."

"Okay, I'm heading down there right now, let them know." Linda quickly hung up her phone and hurried off to get dressed. "I saw this, it must mean something, I have to know, I have to go down there." After a few minutes Linda was dressed in a black tank top, and a pair of pants. She slid into a jacket and grabbed her car keys. "There goes my dessert," she said to herself.

Leaving her place Linda went to her car and drove off, heading to the raging fire of the hotel. She could even see the smoke from where she was.

tag- anyone

22. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: I regret to inform you that this game doesn't hold my interest aynmore. I'm sorry, But I'm dropping out of the game.

I'm sorry to you personally Zipporah, as well.

Goodbye.

23. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Sorry about my extended abscence. With the new update, I'll try and get a post in soon, but I'm in a play and it's going up this weekend, so between performances, cast parties, and catching up on missed sleep, I'll probably not be a heavy RPF participant until at least Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully then I'll be able to get back into the swing of things around here)

24. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Olin Spring
    Sex: Male
    Hometown: Wellington, New Zealand

Appearance-

Hair Colour/Style: Short shaggy brown hair.
    Height: 1.7 Metres
    Build: He is of slight build, is somewhat of a weakling compared to others of his age.
    Eye Colour: Green
    Facial Hair: None, only a little ?fur? around his nose.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None.
    Skin Tone: Quite pale, though not colourless.
    Clothing: He wears black paints, slightly (very slightly) flared at the bottom. Wears random T-shirts ranging in colours, most often black or white. And has a white zip top.

Personality-

Traits: He is extremely sarcastic, often using it to cheer himself up in bad situations. Is quite when around people that he doesn?t really know or is only with for a short period of time. But when he is with someone he knows he is much more confident, and even when he?s in a familiar place he can be more confident, often trying to be funny with his sarcasm.
    Habits: He often thinks a lot, confusing himself most of the time. He grinds his teeth sometimes when he is nervous. Gets into debate when people have a different view to him.
    Personal Weakness: He can be arrogant at times and is often condescending of some people especially those who he sees as less intelligent than himself. He is on a general scale of things quite weak, not able to do things that others may be able to do. Also he suffers from night terrors at night, where he hears voices in his dreams causing him to run but the effect is both mental and physical meaning he often runs out of his dreams causing great physical danger by walking out of his high-rise apartment balcony. Though this may be a side-effect of his unknown to him (at the moment) telepathic ability to read minds.

Equipment-

Primary Weapon: NA
    Secondary Weapon: NA
    Gadgets: Olin has many gadgets which he carries inside his single shoulder strap bag that hangs by his waist (you know those bags). He has one of the latest and greatest laptop computers (I?m not going into specifics it?s just a really awesome laptop) that he uses for his work and personal use. He has a flip-top cell phone that has a ?Boston Legal Theme Song? ring-tone, which he carries in his pocket. He also has an mp3 player for all his musical needs. Binoculars which he uses for stargazing in New York.

History-

Occupation: Even though he is quite wealthy Olin still has a day time job as an Interactive Media Programmer. Which he works for 6 hours a day five days a week.
    Bio: Was born in Wellington, New Zealand with his mother and father. There he lived a normal life going through school and then later high school. Though in school he was never popular, but always had good friends to look after him. He was intelligent in most subjects except anything practical like building or metal and woodwork, but was good with all computers and technology. Maths and Science came at the front of his interest just behind computers. Even though he excelled he was never the best in class or anything. Just before his last two months in his last year at school, an older friend of Olin?s died and left Olin a large amount of money making Olin a multimillionaire.

When he finally finished school his grades were good enough to get him basically anywhere he wanted. So he went to the local university to study both physics and Interactive Media, which took him a total of 7 years to complete. But since money was no longer an issue unlike for many other students he was much calmer throughout his studies, for once passing at nearly the top of his class, which severally boosted his confidence.

When he was 25 Olin headed to the large city of New York where he had always wanted to travel to. There he found a job being an Interactive Media Programmer, and decided to stay to see how the job would turn out. So he used his wealth to bu

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Shane (Star Bucks)

Shane was now glad he decided to come back here. Here was at least one person who showed abilities. He did not know about the the other two, but that was cool too. "I am looking for young poeple to sell and deliver items to customers. A person could make up too 30000 dollars in one month, per month. There are some catches to this. Only way that I can give you details on what you...."

Shane was shocked to the core when something blew up, and before he could stop himself, he threw down his bussiness card, "Call me if you want." Than he left.

He ran out to the car, and sliding like the Duke boys, he slid across the hood, landing on his feet. Opening the door, he caught the blaze from where he was at. So he instead of using the car to get there he went by foot. The run was actually refreshing to him after all the driving he had done. His boots clacked on the pavement and that too was making the night feel better.

After the short, but long run with people doing the same as him, he had finally made it. Then he heard the young man closest to him, that looked like he was there for a few minutes, start to yell. "Someone help, someone please help.."

"You do not need to yell, with me so close, young man. What is going on, other than a stupid fire." His eyes had the pin pricks of the red glow. He could tell, his sight was getting better as the sun went down.

TAG:All
    OOC: Bussness card;

Shane Corporation
    Buy and Sell
    20000-30000 per month Garenteed
    Call 867-5309

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.