1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Hollow Men- Collision (A Super Heroic RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    Olin Spring
    Exploding Hotel, New York

"Did you not see?" Olin asked the man, " the hotel, it, it just exploded."

Olin looked at the man and stared right into his eyes, before blinking and returning his view to the fire and the hotel. He had no idea what to do, it wasn't like he was a fireman or a cop. No Olin wasn't a hero as the authorities were made put to be. The fire seemed as though it was getting bigger and bigger, Olin wasn't really sure it could of just been an illusion. Still he knew people would have been in danger, being such a renowned hotel. He turned back and looked at the man who he guessed was only a few years younger than him.

"We have to do something, should we help?" He asked the man again. "By the way my name is Olin."

Before the man got a chance to reply, Olin started to head towards the hotel, he walked as close as he could without getting too hot, he just stared and stared at it, the raging red flames from Olin's point of view were reaching the sky. He just looked helplessly he felt as though he couldn't do a single thing to help anyone.

He noticed another small stone on the ground, Olin just stared at it not moving to anything or anyone around him. He stood motionless as he just stared at the small piece of earth, breathing heavier and heavier he felt as though he could just reach out and touch the small stone without having to move, it was like he was in a trance. He started to raise his hand, and thought back to only a few minutes earlier when he kicked a different stone that nearly hit a car. His hand was pointing directly at the stone, and just as Olin was about to bend down and grab it, he was knocked out of the trance, the stone magically moving directly from the ground to his hand, like a magnet.

Like before he just stood motionless, he slowly looked at his had and began to open it, the light of the fire easily giving light to him. What he saw simply stunned him. He dropped the rock. He slowly walked closer towards the fire, slowing to a halt and placing his bag onto the footpath, he gazed up to the top of the hotel. He turned around to see if the other man was still there, to make sure that what had just taken place was real and that none of what as happening wasn't just a nightmare and also looked if the fire-fighters were just about there.

TAG: jedi_killeroak, ALL , Obi-Wan21
  2. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller

The car had finally stopped a few feet away from the raging fire at the Hotel, young Linda jumped from her car and cocked her gun. The fire was attracting alot of attention, and the crowd needed to be contained. Approaching the officer on site Linda said; "Organize your troops officer, I'm taking over." The officer nodded and radioed in to the others. "Set up a perimeter, make sure the firefighters have everything they need."

Lifting her eyebrow Linda noticed two men standing dangerously close to the fire, it was an odd sight, and they were, so far, two odd suspects. Lifting her firearm Linda carefully approached them. "You two! Put your hands in the air and turn around real slow!" she ordered. "If I see any odd movement I will open fire!"

TAG: Star_Rocker, jedi_killeroak, ALL
  3. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Shane

The young man turned to back to and spoke, "Did you not see? The hotel, it, it just exploded."

"No, actually I felt the shock wave of it. Now, let us see what happens." Shane just stared at the hugness of it, and it made his heart warm. Then the guy spoke again.

"We have to do something, should we help?" He asked the man again. "By the way my name is Olin."

Then Olin started to walk towards the fire, and Shane watched the man, till he stopped and looked at the ground. Than Shane's eyes went wide. He had just seen the man pick up a rock, not with his hand, but his mind. "Oh, this must be my lucky day. I talked to at least one person who had abilities, and now this Olin."

In a commanding voice, Shane yelled to Olin, "Olin, come back from the fire now, or you may become the first human torch." Then he heard some one coming up from behind.

"You two! Put your hands in the air and turn around real slow!"

Shane always hated cops, or cop wanna be's. He turned, without putting his hands up in the air like she asked, and smiled. He also knew his eyes would be fully exposed right now, facing away from the fire. "I do hope that pistol is not meant for us, young lady. Now, put that little thing away and let us watch the place go up in smoke." With that he summoned three men, in battle greens. All with hand pistols, and he waved to them to hold their fire. It all took a few seconds to do. "Now, I have three men to your one pistol. Please put it down and let us go some where and talk." A freindly smile, he hoped came to his face.

"Olin, we must be going. This woman is going to shoot us both, even if we did not do that." He did not even turn to look to see if Olin heard him or not. Shane had a feeling that this cop would not let them leave without a fight.

TAG:Zipporah, Star_Rocker
  4. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    Olin Spring

Olin had barely any time to respond to the man, before he could get in even the slightest of sounds a women came up behind the two of them. Olin didn't have a clue what to think of what was going on, one minute he was walking home, two seconds later a hotel explodes, and now he just picked up a stone with out touching it, some sort of telekinesis he thought to himself. With only another second passing and some lady in authority was pointing a gun at him and the other man as if they were somehow involved with the explosion. He didn't really have time to process any of his thoughts together let alone think clearly.

With no warning what so ever to what looked to be a female police officer, the man somehow, summoned three men with hand pistols. Olin began to blink, some many things were happening around him that seemed to make no sense whatsoever, first it was himself and now this other man.

Little did he know what power he possessed himself, that he did not know of at that point.

Olin wasn't sure what to do. Something in the back of his head was telling him to use his power to ease the situation, but Olin wasn't even sure he had any power, he could of just been imagining it and it wasn't the time to ask the other man if he had seen what had happened. And even if he did have the power all four of the people with firearms seemed to have a decent grip of their weapon.

Soon after the man summoned the three men, he hinted to Olin that they should leave. But Olin wasn't so sure, there was a burning fire that seemed to be raging out of control. He looked at the man and shook his head horizontally, indicating thathe did not wish to do so. Instead, Olin put his hands up and started to turn around around.

"Look I don't want any trouble here, I just wanted to help, shooting anyone isn't going to help, only cause further death." He said to both parties, glancing downward to his bag with all of his gear in it, then turned around and looked at the cops gun, he thought about risking trying to take it off of her, he pointed his hand in her direction and tried to use his power to grab the gun out of her hand...

TAG: Zipporah, jedi_killeroak, Obi-Wan21, ALL

5. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Man In Black
    New York City, Night, Hotel

The man hid in the shadows, leaning against the outer walls of a tall building, he looked up as the flames burst through the Hotel, rising through its levels. He then glanced to the two men who were close to the hotel doors, one had actually levitated a rock. Like moths to the flame, he spoke with a grin.

Finally the cops had arrived, that meant the firefighters wouldn't be far behind. The man focused on the young woman who confronted the two men, she quickly found herself in a sticky situation, one of the men having brought three creatures to life, seemingly just by thought.

"Idiots," he cursed them.

There was a time and place for everything, but confronting a cop when tons more were around, it was like they were asking for suicide. As the man proceeded forward, a sudden explosion shook the hotel ground, then a few minutes later fire breached the mid-levels splattering shards of glass down to the ground below.

As the man took a few steps back he heard as screams engulfed the air, there were many people inside that hotel, and they would all die.

Tag: Zipporah, jedi_killeroak, Star_Rocker
  6. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

"****," Linda said as one of the suspects had allowed three men to come in to existence. "Listen, the both of you, I'm an officer of the law," as she finished Linda found her gun slowly trying to escape from her grip. With an eyebrow lifted she tightened her hand around it, but that point was quickly lost when an explosion took them all by surprise. Miller tripped away, looking up at the hotel when fire blew out the windows, sending glass down on her.

She scattered away, lifting her arms to cover her head for protection. Glass was quickly cutting down on her arms, it was nothing at first, until the glass came in larger portions, the pain stung, Miller gritting her teeth. But, as she was struck by the glass, she found her eyes clouded, she was seeing visions; a man, calm and distinct, he was important, another flash and she found herself staring at a monster, he wasn't even human, lurking in the darkness. Her view went white, and she saw more; a group of people, they were dangerous, and then there was an explosion, but not from the hotel, it was her vision, thousands of people would die.

Linda stumbled to her feet, the flashes having come to a stop. She turned and focused her aim on the two men, no longer was her gun attempting to free itself. She wiped her bloody arms against her clothing. "I'm an officer," she said. "If you're innocent then you shouldn't have any problems. Now, either cooperate or I drop you." When she finished Linda could hear the screams from the hotel, men and women, they were dying inside.

tag- jedi_killeroak, Star Rocker, Obi-Wan21, all
  7. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    Olin Spring

Annoyed that he had failed to retrieve the gun from her hand Olin stepped back a few steps. He still was unsure about his ability and the thought of it's realness was still a mystery at that point. The lady told both Olin and the other man that she was a law officer, but Olin had already figured as much out and was certain the other man had too. She's wasting timeOlin thought to himself, getting frustrate with the lack of progress by both them and the authorities. But the situation was still at a climax with the women and the three new men pointing their guns at each other.

Suddenly, an explosion shook the ground hard, Olin barely managed to keep himself on two feet, the woman wasn't as lucky, falling over on to the ground. As the explosion quickly made itself to the mid-levels glass began so start exploding out of the hotel onto the ground. Olin noticed how it started to rain glass around, one entire plane of glass smashing to the ground only half a metre away from him. He started to get frightened. He didn't dare look up just in case glass would come falling into his eyes, but by not looking up he was in danger of getting hit by one of the larger pieces.

Then Olin noticed the women on the ground, she was getting rained on by the glass, her arms bleeding from the cuts from the glass. Several larger pieces started to come down and hit her, these will still nothing to an entire plane. Soon though to Olin's shock he saw two large planes of glass, and they looked to e heading straight towards her, but she seemed to be out of it. He looked in horror as the two planes came closer and closer, Olin standing helplessly only able to stare at the glass. But maybe staring was all that was necessary, as he stared his head felt slightly heavier as if the weight of the glass was being transferred, it confused him and with time running out all he could manage to do was shatter one of the pieces the other to his surprise was just sitting in mid-air. He felt brilliant that he might of actually done something worthwhile for once, he raised his had and pointed to the glass, moving it out of the way of everyone. He then squeezed his hand and to his joy the glass shattered into a million pieces, so small they probably be picked up in the breeze.

He then turned back to the woman, who was now at her feet and coming closer to the two men, asking them both to cooperate or face the consequence.

Olin turned to the man and asked him a question.

"Are you're men real? I guess what I am really asking is are they expendable?" He asked, hoping the man was catching his drift on using the men to help save lives.

He then turned back around to the woman, giving her a smile before turning around and jogging towards the door of the hotel. Before he made it nearly two metres, he turned around to both of them.

"You either help me, or shoot me. It's your choice but people are dying." He said as screams echoed from the hotel.

TAG: jedi_killeroak, Zipporah , Obi-Wan21, all
  8. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

Linda sighed, these men obviously didn't have anything to do with the explosion, but until that man, who had some sort of strange ability, unarmed his soldiers she wasn't lowering her weapon. "Have these things lower their firearms, that is an order," she shouted. Her finger rested on the trigger, she didn't want to kill either of them but she was wasting time. There were innocent people dying, she had to act.

Miller quickly discovered firemen surrounding to the back of the building, the officers had finished setting up their perimeter, no one was getting in or out of the setting without her authorization. "Officer Miller," one of the policemen yelled. "the firemen have started at the opposite side of the building, but it seems they're going to have a hard time getting in."

"How is that possible?" she asked. "Shouldn't there be some opening?" the officer shook his head. "No, they've never seen anything like this, the fire isn't normal. Something is going on inside that hotel!" Linda gritted her teeth. "Okay, I want updates as you get them, and no one gets out of the perimeter!"

The policeman nodded and rushed off, Linda returned focus to the two men, "Alright, how do you want this to work?" she questioned.

tag- jedi-killeroak, star rocker, all
  9. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4

Shane only smiled as she spoke her typical statement about being a cop. Then the building exploded and his feet left the ground, and landed square on his rear. "Grrrrr", was the only thing that came out. As he looked up, he could barly see something, or to the fact, many glittering things come tumbling down out of the sky. It had to be glass! That was not good. Now was his time to exscape or die. The cop was nice looking, but being a cop, she would not leave those fools to their fate. Than he turned to look at the building and smiled.

"Are you're men real? I guess what I am really asking is, are they expendable?", said Olin, but Shane could not hear a word. His ears were numb from the explosion and had left him deft.

As Shane tried to get to his feet, he sliced open his hand, and blood ran freely to the ground. Though it may sicken many, blood was good to him. As he watched the police woman, talk to some other officer, he moved his men, so he could move towards the crowd. Then looking towards the crowd, he saw a small group of teens watching the building and he smiled some more.

"Kids, your parents are in there, and the fire department and the police or doing nothing about it! We must come and do the job ourselves, or they will die!" Shane spoke in a such commanding voice, that ten of the group started forward.

"Alright, how do you want this to work?"

"Oh, I think you will have your hands full with some other than me, look now." As he spoke, the kids had some how managed to get passed the block aid. Though granted it was only four of the ten that had, but it should be enough to distract her and her fellow cops.

TAG: All
  10. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    Olin Spring

Just as he was about to turn back around he noticed another police officer yelling out to the woman. Officer Miller was all that he could really make out. He came back down to where the other man was. She obviously had no idea that Olin most likely saved her from grave injury, but it didn't matter to him, he just wanted to do something about the innocent screams coming from inside the building. He wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do he didn't have any fire protective gear, but his new found telekinetic ability however untrained made him feel more powerful.

He could tell that the other man did not hear his question about his men, but Olin could see him moving towards the crowd of people, he looked at the man sideways wondering what he was doing and what the officer would do to him. But something strange happened he saw the man talk to a group of teenagers. For some stranger reason the some of the teenagers entered the perimeter. What is he doing, Olin asked himself. This time he had to act , he headed back down towards the woman.

"I don't know who you are or who you think I am, but I was not involved and neither was he, you are just wasting time, we need to do something. Now!" Olin said, yelling the last word.

Something strange happened as he was standing next to the woman, he began to hear things in his head, it was incredibly weird and he was unsure what to think of it. He somehow knew that the firemen couldn't get in from the other side. He started to blink and hold his head, trying to get the voices out. At first he thought it was just the trauma from all of the screaming people. He shook himself out of it stepping back from the woman.

"Listen you need to stop those kids," he pointed to the four young people entering. "I'm have to do something, put your gun away it's not helping at all."

With that Olin ran off towards the door of the hotel, inside it was a burning all around, the light reflecting in his eyes. Olin had no idea what he was doing, surely he would be burnt alive if he entered. The door wouldn't open for him, he tried to push and pull it with his hands but it was no use. He turned back to see the other two, then returned his focus to the door. For at least ten seconds he stared straight at the door, then in mid-air he pushed his hands forward, the door moving slightly then suddenly a gap opened a bit larger than Olin needed to get in but it didn't matter. With that he slid through the gap inside the building.

Once inside he hand no idea what to do, it was extremely hot and without even moving the smoke began to make Olin cough, he started to breathe heavily. He became dizzy and disorientated. He started to feel weak.

Looking up a drop of water landed on his head, he raised his eyebrows before falling to his knees. Suddenly another drop hit his head and then another, but he started to lose grip, falling face down onto the floor, only just staying conscious.

TAG: jedi_killeroak, Zipporah , Obi-Wan21, all
  11. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

"I'm not trying to slow things down!" she shouted to the young man. "But we have priorities!" She groaned and turned toward the few teenagers approaching. The young man seemed to have suffered some sort of trauma, but she had to focus on the four young people who were violently making their way through. "Stand down! All of you!" she screamed. She was running out of time, the remaining officers were closing in.

Linda took a heavy sigh, pulling on the trigger she shot one of the teenagers in the chest, he fell to the ground dead, blood quickly draining from his injury. "I told you! Stand down!" she yelled. Linda assumed that shooting down one would stop the last three, but they continued, almost zombified. She was sure they were under some sort of control.

Luckily a group of officers arrived, using their shields to shove the three down to the ground, the unexpected attack seemed to break them from the trance, they were screaming, in fear, almost like they had no idea what they were doing. Miller dropped her arms and spun to the Hotel, she found the young man was sliding inside a gap, he went into the fire.

Linda turned, now focusing on the magician of the two, he first summoned three men, then somehow controlled those teenagers. She raised her arm and, without a warning, opened fire.

tag- jedi-killeroak, star rocker, Obi-Wan21, all
  12. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4

Shane was now getting a little scared, he hoped that the three men would throw her off, but it didn't. What was worse, the kid was making his way towards the burning building. "Stupid kid," he whispered to himself. Then he barly caught her turning towards the group that had made it through the line. Then in total amazment he watched as she opened up on them and shot one dead!

"Oh, nuts! She is totally mad!" Then she was swinging back towards him. "Oh, crappy fish!", and threw himself towards the crowd, as he felt a very hot burning sensation across his neck. He was going to pay her back, in full.

He picked himself up from the ground, and busted throw the crowd of poeple and cops. One tried to stop him, but he threw a hard right to his face. His hand stopped before getting to the officer, mainly becuase of his face mask. Though it was enough to get out, and away from the crazy cop. Who cared that the stupid building was burning down. "Let them deal with it."

His neck was bleeding more than it should, but he annored it as much as he could. Though he did not know it, his shirt was streaked down with blood, and he was getting weak. As he ran, was getting slower too. He pulled out his phone and quick dialed his house. After what seemed like hours, some one picked up the phone and answered. "Come and get me, NOW! Just follow my homing call." Right before he fainted on the side walk, he pressed a button.

TAG: Zipporah, Star_Rocker, Obi-Wan21
    OCC: (just joking) Zipporah, that was almost cruel. :D
  13. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

Linda dropped her arms again, contacting other officers over the radio. "We have suspect running north, he's been critically wounded, single shot to the neck!" she said. "Get officers after him immediately and get him to a hospital!" Miller knew he could be a prime suspect, this man had easily controlled teenagers just to free himself, she wanted to know what he knew. Linda turned back as she saw guarded officers run in the man's direction.

Turning toward the hotel she wiped her across her police uniform, she was still bleeding from before. "Officer, give me an update on the fire!" she yelled. The older officer replied. "Firefighters have started the water, it doesn't seem to be having any affect." "How the hell is that possible?!" Linda yelled. The officer looked to Linda's arms. "Are you alright Officer Linda?"

"I'm fine," she said annoyed. Linda held her gun tightly and started toward the hotel once more. Something wasn't right. Nearing the doors Linda yelled, hoping the man inside could hear her. "Hey! Are you alright?! Can you hear me?!"

tag- jedi-killeroak, star rock, obi-wan21
  14. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Man In Black
    New York City, Night, Hotel

The man had relaxed, things were certainly getting hectic, but it didn't appear as though he would have to interfere. Glancing outside of the hotel perimeter, the man watched as the cops followed after one of the men, he had been shot in the neck by the young woman, Linda.

Calmly he proceeded after the cops, just to observe what was happening. The man had collapsed on the ground, his neck bleeding, if paramedics didn't get there soon he would certainly die. He crossed his arms, watching as one of the armed officers checked the man's pulse, he was alive.

It didn't seem like he would have a chance to involve himself with this particular young man, as the ambulance had already arrived, and he was being loaded in. With a sly smile he turned back on his heel and returned to the hotel. Looking up into the fire the man clearly saw a figure in the fire, as if he was apart of it.

He narrowed his eyes, knowing anyone who looked up at the time would see him as well. The man had clearly been observing the hotel since before the fire actually erupted, his original theory was proven true, someone, or some thing, had indeed purposely caused the fire.

But why?

Tag: Jedi_Killeroak, Star_Rocker, Zipporah, ALL PLAYERS
  15. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    -WINNER OF THE 2007 WINTER ROLEPLAYING AWARDS FOR BEST NON-STAR WARS RPG-

We took it home everyone. I want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS for those who participated in molding this RPG. And myself for actually putting it together. I get most of the credit. LOL. Anyhow, this is a pretty big step for us; Hollow Men, the little RPG that could.

------------

Let's get back to this great game.
  16. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: This post was Obi-Wan approved just in case you doubt me. Though it had a few adjustments.:p

Olin Spring

Olin's head was aching, he opened his eyes looking straight forward on the ground, fire surrounding him. He could see a fire extinguisher in the distance, but he was much too weak to get up and grab it. Instead he tired to look at it, staring with what little energy he had left. He could easily see heat waves all around where the fire was not, and smoke as well. He stared for nearly a whole minute at the extinguisher, but nothing happened, the fire and smoke was exhausting him completely, he was using what energy he had just to keep him breathing.

In the distance he could hear the voice of the of the woman officer, calling out to him asking if he were alright and if he could hear her. He could defiantly hear her, he lifted his head up again and pushed him self up with his arms, holding himself in a position similar to a push up. When he tried to talk he all the cam out was a croaky grumble. His mouth and been dried up by the heat and the smoke was hurting his lunges. Just trying to talk made him dizzy, but even so he tried to get out as much noise as possible, coughing as much as he could.

But as soon as he started to cough, he felt drained falling back on to the floor, this time without using his hands to slow himself, he just collapsed. Smacking his head on to the solid floor, cutting his forehead letting out blood. And this time he didn't stay conscious, the heat and smoke finally overpowering his body making him fall unconscious.

But then something miraculous happened, the water drops that Olin had felt before, turned into something amazing, out of nowhere a wave of water collapsed right in front of Olin, gushing down the hallways of the hotel, but the water was somehow controlled, none of the water remaining behind once the water had put out areas of fire, instead moving on like a living being moving on to the next flame. Blowing down the door to the stairwell, it gushed upwards splitting up and going into the next two floors, getting bigger and bigger, putting out the fire on the first floor and then the second. Water blasting out the side of the windows of one floor then moving up and breaking into the windows of the floor above. It's flood ending on the 2nd floor above the ground

Glass shards littered the footpath below. Many peoples lives may have been saved but still most of the fire was out. And Olin was not as lucky himself, just lying on the ground still on the first floor not too far from the front door...at least it was safe to enter....for now

TAG:jedi_killeroak, Zipporah , Obi-Wan21, all

OOC: Awesome Obi-Wan21 I knew this RPG would get it.
    (Just so ya know I voted for it.;) )
  17. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc- congrats obi, why didn't u tell me about it sooner?

ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

As Linda hurried to the Hotel she noticed a figure in the fire, it was a few levels higher, but it was as if the thing was one with the fire, consumed by it. A shiver up her spin took Linda back to reality, no longer was the figure in sight. "What the hell was that?" she asked. Shaking her head Linda continued toward the hotel doors, as she reached it Miller found water burst through the first two floors.

Jumping away Linda avoided the shattered glass from the second floor, she had been cut enough today. Gripping her gun tightly Linda ran into the hotel, hoping to avoid any unnecessary entanglements. Inside she found the young man laid out on the floor, she rushed to him and bent down. "Hey, you okay?! The water, did yo see what that was about?" Linda had a working theory, but she had more matters to press than figuring out where that water came from.

As it was, the first two floors were clear, they had something to work with now. Screams continued to echo through the building, it was a tall hotel, two floors meant very little when hundreds could die. "There's something inside this hotel!" she told the man, shaking him. 'We have to find out what's going on!"

tag- star rocker, obi-wan21, all
  18. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Francis

Their discussion going late into the night, Francis was shocked by the news of the exploding hotel.

"That's horrible...Jonathan? I don't know about you, but I want to see what this all about."

Francis stood up, and went to his coat rack, picking up his jacket and hat.

"You don't have to come, but..."

Francis turned to the door.

"But it would be best if you did."

Tag: John_117
  19. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Hate to OOC to often, but...Where are the rest of the players???:confused:

Olin Spring

While unconscious Olin had the strangest of dreams, or to his definition, nightmares. For him it was just like another night terror, he found himself going through the hotel, running up the stairs to the next floor. The horrifying sound of random voices causing him to run in his dreams, though unlike normal night terrors at the time his body was unable to get up from anywhere. Which may have been a good thing anyway. He felt himself moving through the fire the horrible voices still echoing throughout, until finally he was broken out of it, the voices disappearing and so to his imaginary travels throughout the first few floors of the hotel.

At that moment he found himself being shaken up by the woman from outside at first he didn't understand a word she said, but soon the idea sunk in. Then Olin thought something else rather strange his mouth was full of water. Quickly he turned around to face the floor, letting the water splash out, leaving Olin coughing horrendously, holding his stomach as more water came out. Curiously as he looked about while coughing, the fires that were around him were all out, with no sign of water or any extinguisher use, which raised Olin's eyebrows.

After his cough attack seemed to have finished Olin got onto one knee and turned back to the woman. His lunges still hurt a bit from the smoke, but he would have to take it in as more lives could be in danger. He looked at the women, this time more closely, moderately attractive he thought to himself.

"Thanks for waking me up, I have no idea what happened, the smoke must have got to me. What do you mean there is something inside the hotel?" He asked the woman.

But before she could get a reply in, Olin walked over to the fire extinguisher he noticed before he passed out, taking it off it's hook and getting it ready for use.

"I think we might need this if we are to get anywhere inside the hotel, also what happened here? Last thing I remember there was smoke and fire everywhere."

TAG:jedi_killeroak, Zipporah , Obi-Wan21, all
  20. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller
    Inside Exploding Hotel

"I don't know," Linda answered. "It looked like it was apart of the damn fire, but it wasn't just a person, it was alive inside this fire!" Linda didn't know what better way to put it, she could barely understand it. Quickly Linda cocked her gun and looked around. "About the fire, I was going to ask you the same ting," Linda said. "I don't have a freakin' clue."

Linda coughed lightly, the smoke was still here, making it a danger, she knew they would have to be careful. "I never got your name," she said. "I'm Linda Miller, the officer in charge of the situatiom." Or at least she wished she could handle the situation, nothing seemed to be going exactly as hoped.

tag- star_rocker, jedi-killeroak, obi-wan21
  21. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Jonathan Bennet

Jon nodded, following quickly behind Francis. "We have to help, I want to." Jon tripped slightly as he glanced around. "I can teleport," Jon repeated, anxious to finally have a purpose to use his powers. Jon slid to a stop, the two were now outside, he looked on, Jon knew where the hotel was, and it wouldn't take long to get there. "I'll meet you there," he told Francis, still unsure about the full capability of his ability, Bennet didn't have time to test if he could teleport someone else with him.

Closing his eyes Jon focused, he opened his eyes to find that he had teleported only a few feet down. "Dammit," he cursed. He breathed in, closing his eyes to focus once more. It always felt weird when he teleported, his ears popped, to any other person around him it would seem like Jon had just evaporated into thin air. "I am so like Nightcrawler, only I'm cuter," he told himself as he ran, teleporting as he did so.

Finally Jon was getting the hang of his abilities, as he ran he teleported on his way, jumping fifteen feet down each time. It wasn't long before he had finally reached the hotel, teleporting through the perimeter. He looked around for Francis, it didn't appear as though he was here yet. Acting quickly Jon started on his way to the hotel doors.

TAG: Penguinator-176, Obi-Wan21, Zipporah, Star_Rocker, all
  22. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
    Olin Spring

"My names Olin Spring," he said in his New Zealand accent.

He gripped the fire extinguisher more tightly and headed back towards Linda. Before he could get fully back to her he heard someone heading towards the hotel doors.

"Someone is coming."

He crouched down aiming the extinguisher at the door, knowing that it really couldn't do much harm to the person coming. He looked back down to Linda giving her a is it one of your guys look. He turned back to the door just in case something happened.

"Who are you?" He yelled out to the person.

He waited for a reply, at this point he really had no clue to what was going on. Waking up in a room the was previously on fire was now dry and no signs of water or fire extinguisher use. And then Linda telling him that saw some being inside the fire, being a part of it. At that point Olin had no idea what to think of the situation. He started to wonder that maybe he should of run off like the rest of the people outside the hotel, but instead he was inside a hotel that was burning up nearly all floors above where he was, holding a fire extinguisher at the door with a female cop beside him.

Things were just great.

TAG:jedi_killeroak, Zipporah , Obi-Wan21, John_117, Peng, ALLl
  23. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Jonathan Bennet
    Burning Hotel

Jon could hear a man yelling something, unfortunately as he went to reply he teleported. He jerked to an abrupt stop when he found that he was now inside the hotel, still running, he spun on his heel to find a young woman, an officer, and a man looking in the opposite direction, obviously where he was running from. "I'm Jonathan Bennet," he spoke, starling the two. "I'm here to help!" he stated.

Bennet looked around, the fire was out, for the time being, that was helpful. "What exactly's going on? How did this happen?" Jon asked, not sure where to begin. He felt overwhelmed, but this was his time to make a change. His only problem was that he was feeling an odd sensation of emotions, fear, anger, sweat was dropping from his forehead, he felt dizzy. Jon bent to the floor, trying to contain himself, it was happening again, he was unsure what was happening, but it was doing it again.

TAG: Star Rocker zipporah Obi-Wan21 all
  24. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Francis

Francis turned - Bennet could teleport. He was gone.

He didn't even bother to think about it, instead, Francis turned to the window. He waved his hand, and the glass rippled. Francis stepped through it, and the glass opened around him. The wind nearly flung him from the building, but he steadied himself. Francis stepped off the narrow ledge, and floated in the air as he sealed the window behind himself.

The hotel wasn't difficult to find, but getting there was the hard part. The wind buffeted him about, and he had to re-orient himself once or twice, but he landed safely. "Safe" was a relative word, as Francis found he had landed on a balcony two floors up.

"Oh, hell," he muttered. The heat was unbearable - Francis felt as though he would pass out. He swore, wishing the heat would go away.

Even as he thought it, he felt himself cooling off. The heat wasn't as bad, and the flames had died a little. Francis burst into the room, and continued into the hallway. The floor gave way beneath him, and he fell, catching himself in the air three inches above the floor.

The young man settled himself on the floor, and looked up through the heat haze. He saw someone moving, falling, maybe.

"Hello? Are you all right?" he called out over the crackle of the flames.

Tag: John_117, Star Rocker, Zipporah
  25. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic- Linda Miller

"He's not one of my men," Linda told Odin. The young woman lifted her firearm, this could be another lunatic, and if so, she knew what to do. It wasn't that Linda had a trigger finger, maybe she took out her aggression this way, but she didn't know. This had nothing to do with killing people, just defense. Or, that's what she called it. "Who are you?" she yelled, realizing the man had not answered Odin.

In a matter of seconds Linda found the man was no longer there, or in front of them, but behind them. Staring them in the back. "How the hell did you do that?!" Linda asked in fright, the man had now revealed himself to be Jonathan Bennet, she actually knew the name. He wrote that article for the paper, wasn't this ironic. "Well, Jon, it's good that you want to help, but you're just a civilian." Linda paused, what was she saying, after all she had seen tonight, this guy was just as much of a freak as the rest.

Miller noted she had seen strange, freaky things, but these things, they were crazy. But then, so was what she could do. Jon seemed a bit over zealous, he really wanted to help. As she lowered her gun Linda, and she assumed the others, heard a crash in another room, jerking her head Miller could hear someone shouting if they were alright. "We're fine, could you identify yourself? Are you hurt?"

tag- star_rocker, john_117. penguinator-176, obi-wan21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.