main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hollow Men- Collision (A Super Heroic RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Francis Hillian

Francis heard someone call back to him.

"I'm fine, but I can't reach you, there's fire everywhere."

Francis could barely hear the other person over the roaring flames in front of him.

"Is Jonathan Bennet with you?"

Tag: Star Rocker, Zipporah, John 117

2. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic- Linda Miller
    Exploding Hotel

"Yeah, he's with us," Linda said, checking on Jon. "But he seems sick," she added. Linda had no idea if the man could hear her, she was hopeful he could. Standing to her feet Linda unbuttoned her top, throwing it away to reveal a form-fitting black tank top. She quickly wiped the sweat away and focused on the fire at hand. "It's hot," she noted. Miller then glanced to Odin. "Hey, Odin, do you know if you can get us through this fire." Linda wasn't sure what she was asking, all she knew is that after this guy came in, the fire went out.

She then jerked her head in the direction of the man. She had alot of questions, like how this guy knew Jon, and what he was doing here, but she had to focus. "Can you find an alternate way?" If Odin couldn't handle the situation they had to get the guy out harm's way. "Wait, Jon, you can do whatever you can do, can you get that guy in here?"

tag- john_117, star_rocker, penguinator-176, obi-wan21

3. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    OOC: I hate to OOC, and break the gameplay, but I'm kinda going away for two days and won't be able to reply. And I don't have much time so only a quick one..

Olin Spring
    Hotel, New York

"I'm not sure if I can Linda, I seem to only be able to move stuff a telekinetic ability, I have no idea how the fire was put out if that's what you mean, it could of been me but I wouldn't count on it.

Olin still had the fire extinguisher in his hands, he put it down on the floor.

"Maybe that could help" He said, he felt totally hopeless like his ability had no use in the situation.

Maybe he was the one that put out the fire in the first two levels....but how?

TAG: Everyone

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    GM APPROVED
    CHARACTER SHEET
    Name: Andres Molina (Andrew in English)
    Sex: Male
    Hometown: Ensenada, México

Appearance
    Hair Color/Style: Really dark hair that is buzzcut
    Height: 1.7 m (5'7")
    Build: Athletic
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Facial Hair: Trimmed goatee
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None
    Skin Tone: Dark brown (Mexican)
    Clothing: His casual attire includes a variety of sports shorts and a plain T-shirt, with either tennis shoes or soccer cleats. His work clothes include a red polo shirt with some black slacks and shoes.

Personality
    Traits:
    Tends to discuss his favorite topics a lot when feeling comfortable, but is otherwise shy. Enjoys to watch and anazlyze sports.
    Habits: People say he "dances" a lot, meaning his legs are always anxious to play some soccer.
    Personal Weakness: Some of his greater fears include being publicly humiliated, especially while in a soccer game. Lesser fears include spiders.

Equipment
    Primary Weapon:
    Soccer ball (potentially)
    Secondary Weapon: None
    Gadgets: Cellular phone, Soccer ball (He never leaves it behind when cruising around the city, but he does when he need to go to work or to a formal party, or something of that calibur.)

History
    Full-time cook and delivery boy at "Rick's Pizza Parlor"
    Biography: Andres was born to a poor family in México in 1988. He never got anything he wanted on holidays, mostly because his parents couldn't afford it. However, he always loved soccer and some soccer equipment is what made him happy. In 1995, Andres's father finally managed to obtain green cards for his family, but through illegal means.

The Molina family came to California where they lived for almost seven years. Andres's parents were murdered by the same gang who had given Mr. Molina the green cards in 2002, because he never paid them back. Luckily Andres had avoided being the third murder victim because he had been at school.

He knew he had to leave Los Angeles, and possibly California entirely. Using what money he'd saved up, he bought a plane ticket to New York. All he took with him was a few pairs of clothing and his soccer ball that he'd received that year for his birthday.

Shortly after arriving in New York, he managed to get a job at a pizza parlor owned by a man named Rick. Rick paid Andres under the table and also offered the young boy a home in his apartment. Rick managed to get Andres legal documents to make him a legal resident and eventually citizen. Andres had also continued to go to school and he just graduated high school as the class of 2006.

In his spare time, Andres plays soccer with his group of friends. Andres turns twenty years old this year, and he hopes to make the best of it, since he looks to pursue a life in college and a career as a professional soccer player.

He currently still works and lives with Rick, and has recently started school at a local community college. He hopes to be able to move out soon as well.

Extraordinary
    Special Ability: Fire Manipulation (Moderate)
    Disadvantage: If used to extreme temperatures over a long period of time, intense physical exhaustion occurs as well as the danger of overheating himself.

Special Ability: Enhanced Senses (Basic)
    Disadvantage: If used to extreme levels, it can cause severe headaches, loss of concentration, nausea and drowsiness, regardless of which sense was used.

Special Ability: Superhuman Strength (Moderate)
    Disadvantage: Cannot lift more than two tons, and exhausting this power can cause temporary loss of the power until the body naturally recovers.

5. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Day One-
    Burning Hotel, Night

"For those of you just tuning in a horrible fire has been raging at one of the most renown hotels of New York," the news woman stated from beyond the set perimeter. "Eyewitnesses report a large explosion happening in the first floor, which quickly escalated through-out the entire building."

The news woman shrugged, looking back as screams could still be heard. "It is unknown if this is again part of terrorist attacks that have struck our nation recently, or simply an accidental cause, police have yet to comment on the situation."

The woman paused, listening to a report coming in over her ear-piece. "We've just gotten word that a police woman, and what appears to be regular civilians, have rushed inside an opening in the fire, it appears the firefighters are also making their move!"

--------------------------

"There's a breach!" a firefighter yelled. "First floor, finally!"

Four firefighters hurried through, carrying with them a long hose.

"It's about time this thing let up," one of the men stated.

"Yeah, it's like everything we do is just having no affect," another stated.

Upon reaching inside the fire, one of the men approached Linda Miller.

"Officer!" a firefighter shouted. "We got word the officer in charge came inside the building, you Miller?" he asked.

Another fighter turned on his heel, giving orders; "Get these civilians out of here!"

As two of the firefighters reached the door they were taken aback as roaring flames suddenly blocked off any path of an escape. "We're caged in!" one of them yelled.

"How the hell could that have happened?!" one of them shouted in fear. "That's impossible!"

Tag: PLAYERS INVOLVED

6. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Andres Molina
    Andres was walking down the street, away from Rick's Pizza Parlor. He'd just finished his 8-hour shift. He was pretty worn out, and even his hands were all dried out and rough, thanks to constantly washing his hands to keep customers happy and healthy. Andres threw his bag over his shoulder, which contained his spare change of clothing. He decided to stay in his work clothes that night, because he didn't feel like changing.

He'd told Rick he was headed home, but then he got sidetracked. It was okay though because he had a cell phone and could be reached pretty much anywhere. As he walked through the night, something began to bug him. He could smell smoke, but there was something odd about it. There was no grill going on, and there wasn't a fire in sight.

A very slight headache began to surface, so Andres put the thoughts of a fire to the side and began massaging his head. The thoughts and headache went away pretty quick. It wasn't very long before Andres was close to home. He passed by a malt shop, but before he could go in and get a drink, he noticed a fire in the distance. It was still quite a distance too. Yet he was able to see the firetrucks and news vans surrounding the building. He could even see the people running about.

Damn, Andres thought, as the slight headache returned. He shook it off, and headed inside the malt shop. He ordered a nice cool chocolate malt, with some whip cream and a cherry on top. He drank it down pretty quick. He decided to stay a little bit longer and just relax, as he skimmed through a sports catalog he'd obtained through the mail the day before. I sure hope those people are alright, Andres thought, as he began to worry. Although, I'm sure the firefighters can handle it. He said, taking his last sip of his malt.
    TAG: None, Obi-Wan21

7. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Bart Sanders
    Bar

Bart sat in a dank bar, drowning his pain in quickly evaporating beer. Any other liquor was flammable and no good. Beer at least cooled his singed tongue for a few brief moments, even if it didn't stay liquid long enough to get into his blood and do any real damage.

Between glasses of cold amber ale, Bart noticed the muted news, a building on fire. Hope it's not that broad's apartment, he thought cynically, and he began drinking his next pint of worthless ale.

Tag: None

8. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Jonathan Bennet
    Hotel

Jon coughed, continuing to wipe his forehead, the intense heat and whatever was going on with him wasn't a good mix. "I'm fine," Jon said standing up. He wasn't sick, it was such a rush of emotion, it threw him off, but he didn't know where it was coming from. "Francis, glad you could make it," Jon replied to him. Jon watched as the firefighters suddenly burst through, shoving him out of the way.

They spoke to Linda, then called for him and the others to get moved out. "Hey, wait! I'm not going anywhere!" Jon struggled to get free, but found that it was now unimportant, as the fire had blocked off the path they came in from. It was only four firefighters, a large hose, Francis, and then some loon cop and a guy. Not exactly the Justice League, but it could work. Jon picked up the fire extinguisher, looking forward.

TAG: Penguinator-176, Star Rocker, zipporah, Obi-Wan21 all

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Francis Hillian

The firefighters were scrambling, clutching at the unwieldy hose, and Francis was able to blurt out some reply to Jonathan as he was moved, rather quickly, to one side. He stumbled out into the open air, and found the difference to be welcome.

Smoke-free air filled Francis' lungs, and he moved away from the crowd.

"That's too much for me," he mumbled.

Tag: John 117, Star Rocker, Zipporah, Obi-Wan21

10. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Just a suggestion that instead of tagging 'all', each player is specified because the majority of the time not every single player is included in those posts.

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Day One
    Nightfall, Hotel

The ambulance screamed through the streets, until it had finally arrived at the hospital, the paramedics quickly rolled out Shane and rushed him through to the doors. "He's been shot, a wound to the neck!"

The doctor's followed to the side. "Get him to the OR stat!"

The wounded individual was passed into the OR, the doors shutting behind him.

Tag: Jedi_Killeroak

With the firefighters cut off, the only thing they could do was head up. The lead fighter radioed in, informing them to turn on the hose. It was done and the blast of water was sent streaming up the stairs, which the four men hurriedly passed up.

As the reached the second floor more screams could be heard, and as the fire went out it was as if the flames themselves became angry, growing stronger, hotter. As the four men continued up the floors a few stairs collapsed, two of the firefighters fell to their death below.

"Watch out!" the lead yelled.

Tag: Star_Rocker, John_117, Zipporah, Penguinator-176

12. Star_Rocker

Jan 16, 2006
    Olin Spring
    Burning Hotel, New York

"Get your hands off of me." Olin yelled as the firemen tried to remove him. "It's OK I have helped and I want to help, tell them Linda!"

He saw the man Jonathan pick up the fire extinguisher that Olin had before. Olin thought about it for a moment, but suddenly the fire returned in massive flames completely cutting the group off to the outside. There was no where to run or hide, the staircase was the only viable option for them to take. Olin watched on as they turned on their high pressure hose and began up the stairs. They were very brave people but Olin had the feeling that maybe brave wasn't going to cut it that night.

He stood there with the rest of the group as the fire fighters went in, after about a minute he began to move heading towards the staircase, as he reached the door he turned back to Jon and Linda.

"Come on!"

As he headed to the first flight of stairs he heard a man screaming, he looked up and just as he did a one of the firemen came crashing onto the stairs in front of him, another landing on the inner hand rails then falling onto the stairs behind. Shocked Olin did the only thing he knew to do, and that was to check their pulse to make sure that they were still alive. He started to pull the thick fire resistant clothes away from the neck, moving his hand around trying to reach the skin. Finally he made, he waited for a pulse, but nothing happened, at first he thought that he was just feeling in the wrong place, but after a few more attempts he realised that the fireman had passed away.

He turned around and looked at the one behind him, somehow he just knew that he was no longer living as well.

"Guys, hurry, two firemen have just fallen down the stairs, they are both dead."

TAG:John_117, Zipporah, Penguinator-176, Obi-Wan21

13. John_117

May 28, 2006
    Hotel

Jon wasn't sure what to make of any of this, he simply followed like a drone behind the firefighters, his own extinguisher grasped tightly in his hands. Though he had to say, he felt a bit insecure tossing it around when the firefighters were better armed with a huge hose. Bennet wasn't much of a hero, but he wanted to be, he knew he could be. It was quite suddenly that Jon was taken from his thoughts as two firefighters fell through the ceiling.

"No!" Jon cried. He rushed toward one of the fighters as the other man, he believed his name to be Odin, checked on another, the two were dead. Jon had already failed to save two of those lives, he couldn't let it happen again. Lifting to his feet Jon closed his eyes and focused, his ears popped and he found that he had teleported ahead of the others, directly above them to be exact. Bennet peeked down through the hole. "Come on!" he yelled to the others. "It's even worse up here!"

TAG: Penguinator-176, Star Rocker, zipporah, Obi-Wan21

14. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Shane (The Long Ride)

Shane's blood loss, made him see things, like his grandparents staring at him. "No, you can not be real. I killed you, many years ago!" His voice, loud and harsh. He looked at the poeple in white. "Who are you, my gaurding angles?" Now, he could almost hear a beeping sound, and feel something on his neck. His hand weak, lifted up to his neck and brought it back. Some blood had seeped but it was contained. "What is this, is this my blood? Or is it some one else's?"

He looked at the first person who he had seen when opening his eys, and asked them one question before going back to sleep. "Was there a black limo waiting?" Then his eyes closed again, and started to snore very loudly.

(Hospital)

Shane could not open his eyes this time, but he could hear voices, and people talking. "I must get out of here. I can not be known or found out just yet. Bad enough, that stupid cop made me do what was needed, even then it was not enough. You know shane, you must kill her now. Yes, I know. As soon, as possible. Though I wonder what is going on, I can not see a darn thing. Then his mind went quite again, as the seditive was introduced.

TAG: Obi-Wan21

15. Zipporah

Aug 26, 2002
    ic- Linda Miller

Linda quickly became annoyed by the pushy firefighters, but she knew they were only trying to do their job. Even if it interfered with hers. The openings were blocked, almost like it was a trap, and they had one way to go; up. Linda followed behind the overly excited Odin and Jonathan, who would probably get themselves killed. It was quite sudden when two fighters fell through the ceiling, falling to their death right of infront of the group. Jon seemed bothered by this and unexpectedly teleported ahead of them, Linda's eyes went wide, she never thought she'd see anything like this. It was crazy.

"We need to be careful!" Linda yelled to Jon, who had appeared above them through the hole in the floor. He made mention that it was only worse up there, maybe they were getting closer to what she saw in the window, she only hoped they could stop this before it got worse. "Let's move Odin," Linda spoke, sprinting up he stairs.

tag- John_117, Star rocker, obi-Wan21, Peng-179

16. Star_Rocker

Jan 16, 2006
    Olin Spring
    Burning Hotel, New York

Olin watched with open eyes as Jon seemed to disappear and in a few seconds call on both him and Linda from higher up where the firemen had fallen. Olin was quite surprised by this and didn't really no what to think, but still the thought of people with "super" power seemed to spin around in his head, with the problem that Olin was one of those "super" people. He shrugged the idea off as the heat from the fire seemed to get more intense.

He followed Linda as she sprinted up the stairs heading towards Jon. Jon had told both of them that it was worse up where he was which made Olin wonder just how much worse the whole situation could get. With the constant echo of both his and Linda's footsteps up the stairs he finally made it to where Jon was standing.

He stopped for a minute trying to regain his breathe from the short run up, bending over, holding himself with his hands just above his knees. Once his breath was partially back, Olin had a look around, Jon was right, it was worse. He looked around at both Jon and Linda, gazing back around to the fire.

"Now what?" He asked.

TAG: John_117, Zipporah, Penguinator-176, Obi-Wan21

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Day One
    Nightfall, Hotel

As the heroes pressed up the stairs they discovered not only a much more intense heat, but also of many bodies, dead from the fire that washed over them, clearly attempting to escape. As the firemen continued ahead, it was only a matter of time before they came across the source.

The remaining firemen rushed up another flight up stairs, a sudden burst of fire flew down the hall, it hit one of the firemen, tossing him out the window, glass shattered everywhere as he fell to his death, it was then the heroes realized they were a number of floors up, the burnt body of the fireman now laying on the concrete below.

If any chose to turn back, it would have to be now, for ahead lay a danger unlike any have seen before....

Tag: Star_Rocker, John_117, Zipporah, Penguinator-176

________________________________________________________________________________

Hospital, downtown New York

"What do we have?" a doctor shouted.

"John Doe, patient sustained a gun shot wound to the neck by an officer," the paramedic replied.

"Get him to an OR stat!" the doctor yelled.

The patient, Shane, was quickly rushed into an operating room, the paramedics keeping something over the open wound at all times. The doctor followed in not long after, standing over the man.

"John Doe has taken a gunshot wound in the right lateral border of the neck," the doctor stated. "by a standard police firearm, the bullet is not in the wound. So let's get in there and sew this kid up."

It was obvious Shane had lost alot of blood, luckily the doctor would be able to correct it, Shane would survive.

18. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Shane (Hospital RM 666)

First thing Shane heard was the beeping of monitors and faint voices. His eyes were a little sticky, but he was able to open them, with a slight eye lid muscle tug. He opened his eyes and took a look around. "Where am I? All I remember is that cop, shooting me and me trying to get away. Now I am here, in this....this foul stinking place." Shane tried to move his right arm, but something....plastic, was wrapped around it. Then he tried his left arm, and it came up freely. "At least they did not tie my hands down."

He let his hand and fingers do the walking, all over his body. Touching the sore spot on his neck, and then worked his way down, as far, as he could. Then he tried to lift both legs and they both rose easily. "Good, I still can walk, and that is a very good sign."

Shane lifted his head as far, as he could and tried to take in his location. It was a hospital. The beeping sound was the heart monitor, and other life support systems. He had to get out, but first he had to get his phone and call, "home". His left hand then hit the call button, that would summon a nurse of a doctor. All he wanted was a nurse. "Nurse, Help! It hurts to much!", He yelled at the top of his sore lungs and neck. Then he noticed that the heart machine was just a clip on, so he brought both hands together, and pulled off the clip. In a few seconds, the machine went red line. (No heart beat.) And a smile crossed his face.

19. John_117

May 28, 2006
    Hotel, New York

Jon hurried his way up the stairs, still behind the firemen. It was sudden when one of the firemen was burst out of the window by a ball of fire, Jon closed his eyes, hoping to focus to be able to teleport down and save the fireman, unfortunately he couldn't concentrate, the other fireman had ran into him, send an amount of fear and depression unlike any he had felt. It was almost as if the entire building was full of fear, but he couldn't even understand how he felt it.

Bennet simply gasped as he looked down to the broken body, also realizing there were a number of flights up, he knew he could turn back if he wanted, but he was a hero, he was given these powers and he would use them responsibly. Jon would not turn back. Facing back to the other fireman Jon rushed forward, passing the bodies of the dead, it was a sad sight, but he had to press forward, he could save others.

TAG: Star Rocker, Zipporah, Peng-179, Obi-Wan21

ooc: And Star sry about the name mix up. must have been thinking of the god Odin.

20. Zipporah

Aug 26, 2002
    ic- Linda Miller
    Inside Hotel

Linda sprinted up the stairs, closing in on Jon and the firemen. As she crossed a corner she realized a burst of fire coming down the hall, in only seconds she was able to dodge out of its way, though it struck one of the firemen and sent him spirling out of the window. "Oh, my God!" she yelled, the heroic man was thrown down to the earth below, dying on contact. She couldn't believe how high they were, it hadn't even felt like they were inside the building for long.

Miller turned to focus on the hall ahead, there were bodies in the hall, of the dead, burnt. Or from heat exhaustion. She knew if teh group didn't hurry they too would die of the same thing, but she wouldn't turn back. Linda would press forward, she knew there was something inside this hotel, and she would find it, stop it.

tag- star-Rocker, Peng-179, john-117, Obi-wan21

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Day One
    inside the Hotel

The last fireman standing rushed down the hall, putting out the blazing fire with his hose. The other heroes could hear a loud scream coming from down the hall, the fireman had turned toward an open door, to suddenly be caught on fire. That was when he appeared, a creature, consumed by fire, his skin appearing as if it were burnt off, revealing a skull head through the scorching blaze.

The beast sprinted from the room, grabbed the fire man by the collar, and slammed him through the wall, his body crashed through the wall until finally hanging from a board, dead. In the room the best had came from there was a man, laying face down on the floor, it was impossible to determine if he was alive or dead, except that smoke was rising from his face.

In the center of the room lay a pile of papers, which the fire was quickly racing to, it had already caught one of the papers on fire. Turning the beast faced the heroes, then proceeded to walk away, the few had a handful of options, they would have to make their choices now.

Tag: John_117, Star_Rocker, Zipporah, Penguinator_176

Hospital-

The nurses had heard the dead beat of the monitor, now rushing into Shane's room. Unforunately, they were stopped by four men in well dressed suits. They said they would handle it and headed into Shane's room. The men closed the door and shut the curtains, stepping toward Shane. One of the men stood a good few feet away from the bed, pulling out a gun which would fire an electric charge, knocking Shane unconscious if necessary.

"Shane, we know you're awake. We have special people too."

22. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Shane (Hospital)

Shane watched as four men intered his room, with his eyes partaily closed, and knew right off, these were not doctors of any kind. Now escape was imposible, could these be the FBI, or some other police force? He could not tell.

"Shane, we know you're awake. We have special people too."

Shane waited a few more seconds, than opened them. "Ok, you know that I am awake, now what? I am actually busy at the moment", as he put his hand up to his neck. "I am just too weak to talk right now, can you send in the brunette please." A smile crossed his face, as he thought about his bed at home. Then wondered if he could call for help, and in the chaos, make his escape to freedom. "No", he mentally shook his head, as he stared at the four men standing there. One was actaully carrying a lethal looking tazzer, of some sorts. "What do you mean "special". Every one is special, in goverment's eyes. They are so special, that only the strong survive and the weak die." Then he stared at the that spoke to him, "So what do you want from me? I am normal as the rest. If you want cash, steal it from a bank. If you want weapons, rob a Wal-Mart." A smile crept across his face at the small joke. All he wanted was get home and open a can of whoop ass, on his employees for leaving him here in this place.

23. John_117

May 28, 2006
    Inside Hotel

Jon follwed closely behidn the last standing man, intent on saving anyone he could. That was when the fireman was caught ina blazing fire, then everything else happened so quickly. It was some sort of monster. "Looks like a really evil Ghost Rider," Jon noted. The fireman was thrown through a wall, and it was clear he was dead. The monster simply looked at them, probably coming to the conclusion that they weren't a threat, but Jon had a fire extinguisher, and that thing was fire, so maybe he could do some harm.

Teleporting, which he was starting to get a hang of, through the fire, Jon came upon the fire demon. He lifted the extinguisher and smacked the creature's skull, then unleashed a blast of water. He didn't know what good it would do, or if that thing would move out of the way, but he had to do something, give the otehrs time to decide whatever they were gonna do.

TAG: Peng-176 zipporah, Obi-Wan21, star_Rocker

24. Star_Rocker

Jan 16, 2006
    Olin Spring
    Inside Burning Hotel

Olin watched in horror as the last remaining fireman was grabbed by some sort of fire creature and thrown into one of the many walls of the hotel, and hung from one of the boards. Obviously dead. Olin's eyes gazed over in fear, he had never in his wildest dreams seen a creature like that, that had just appeared from inside the hotel. The creature, looked as though it's entire body was consumed by fire, it's skin burnt off, and his skull showing through the heat of the flames. He looked like a creature from the depths of Hell, not that Olin believed in that kind of stuff.

Olin seemed to have no way of fighting the monster, Jon had the fire extinguisher, and he was quite certain that Linda would be wielding a gun. He knew he had some sort of telekinetic ability, but he felt strange when he woke up after passing out in the main foyer. When he passed out the room was burning in flames, but when he awoke it was completely out and surprisingly dry, and Olin was still curios to what had happened when he past out.

"Do you want to try shooting it?" He asked Linda.

But before any answer could come, Jon seemed to teleport to where the fire creature was. In shock Olin started to walk towards him. He watched as Jon tried to smash the fire extinguisher over the creatures head, before trying to spray it with the extinguisher's anti-fire substance. Olin couldn't just sit back and watch Jon, as he came closer and closer he noticed furniture in the room wear a man and a bunch of papers were lying. He decided to use his new found power to attack the creature, he started to pick up the furniture, raising them above the ground, then firing at great speeds towards the fire creature. As soon as the first fired he picked up another, and then another.

He paid little attention to the man or the papers, he presumed that the man was dead, and that the papers at that point in time were of little importance, maybe one of the others would take care of that.

TAG:John_117, Zipporah, Penguinator-176, Obi-Wan21

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    New York City, Day One
    Inside The Hotel

Jon's attack struck the creature, temporarily stunning it. It shook its head, but was then quickly struck by a blast from the extinguisher, the monster screeched in pain and stumbled back. The creature was then struck by a piece of furniture from Olin, two pieces made contact, though the creature was able to throw a blast of fire at another incoming piece and it ablaze in no time.

The monster screamed in anger, attempting to grab Jon by the collar and toss him across the room. He returned focus to Olin and the others, raising his arms and preparing to unleash a large blast of fire.

The papers in the room were nearly destroyed by the fire, with the man still on the floor. Time was short, smoke was rising from the man's body, which was undoubtedly a frightful sight.

Tag: John_117, Star_Rocker, Zipporah, Penguinator_176

Hospital-

"I'm sorry, but we never said we were with the Government," the man closest to Shane spoke. "Our interest is in people who are special, much like you and your abilities."

The two other men took a step forward to Shane's bed as the man who just spoke pulled out a syringe. "We don't want any trouble, this will make you sleep," the man then nodded toward the one with the taser. "If you act up that gun will fire an electric charge, you'll be unconscious and in excruciating pain, now then, how do you want this to work?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.