main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hollywood steals from African-American woman & F.B.I investigates possible R.I.C.O. violations

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by TrueJedi, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueJedi

TrueJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 22, 2000
    Guys, some of you have heard about this story while certainly others have not. For those that have not heard this story, here it is:

A woman named Sophia Stewart back in 1981 wrote a series of short stories under one cover called, "The Third Eye". Apparently, the three Terminator films and the Matrix film were based on these stories. However, the degenerates in Hollywood stole these stories never gving credit or money to Sophia Stewart.

How could they get away with this? Well, Sophia Stewart is an African-American woman and the left-wing racists in Hollywood thought they could screw this woman over and get away with it.

Well, Sophia is fighting back. She's in the process of suing the biggest Hollywood filmakers and production companies in the world. And as such, it's not an easy task. These Hollywood scumbags are doing everything they can to kill this lawsuit. They have purposely contacted the biggest lawyers and laws firms in the U.S. in an effort to insure that no big firm would take this case on. They did this because once you have consulted with a law firm, and even if you didn't hire them, they can not represent the opposing party. And since this is a massive case with a great deal of time and money involved, a small-time lawyer could not dedicate the resources to pursuing the case.

However, Sophia was able to find some lawyers willing to take the case on. But, as you would expect in something where billions of Dollars are at stake, Sophia's lawyers were secretly working against her to derail her case.

On 7/18/05, the judge handling the case threw it out because, "Due to some inept litigation by Ms. Stewart?s previous attorneys, California federal court judge Margaret M. Morrow dismissed the case for a September 26 hearing. The fired legal team of three had not filed proper depositions and discoveries according to specified deadlines. However, judge Morrow still saw technical merit in the case and provided Ms. Stewart?s current legal team a chance to undo the previous mess and get their legal affairs in order. Stewart emphasizes that the previous attorneys, 'sabotaged my case and refused to give up their files.'" So this is not over by a long-shot.

And, that's not all. The F.B.I. is investigating because this case "crosses clearly into allegations of violating the federal RICO Act (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations)".

I had a feeling that Stewart was going to run into a problem with her legal team because Hollywood is going to try every sleazy trick in their deranged playbook of cheating, raping artists, theft, plagiarism, fascism, communism, pedophilia, and Christophobic behavior.

If the F.B.I. gets into this, they will uncover one the biggest scams in the history of Hollywood. Only surpassed by the communist infiltration of the industry.

You have to keep in mind that we are dealing with a community of the biggest scumbags this side of the Atlantic. They are vermin of epic proportions and should be beaten in the only way they understand: take away all their profits.

It would be a great injustice if the Feds turned a blind-eye to this case and didn't pursue the culprits in this sleazy affair that has so far screwed over one innocent Black woman.

I demand, and I hope other fair-minded people do as well, a full Federal investigation of the matter and that indictments be handed down as soon as the facts are bourne out.

There is some great info about this case at:

http://www.booksandwords.com/index.html#InsideStory

How about you try this again, without all the firery rhetoric? Until then, I can't see a lot of productive discussion going on.

2. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    A woman named Sophia Stewart back in 1981 wrote a series of short stories under one cover called, "The Third Eye". Apparently, the three Terminator films and the Matrix film were based on these stories.

i don't buy this, at all. while The Matrix and The Terminator have some similarities, they aren't similar enough to come from a common source in any sort of actionable way. it sounds like she had some kind of vague Christian dystopian story where the future is dominated by some kind of high-tech something. that's not specific enough for either of those movies to be considered to have plagiarized it. lots of people have written about dystopian futures before - they can't all sue James Cameron and the Wachowskis.

it sounds like she's an opportunist trying to make money or she's totally delusional. based on her barely coherent ramblings in the article you linked to, i would vote for the latter. she reminds me of this lady who used to work with me at the local Burger King, who told me that God had told her "the secret of terror," and that Stephen King had stolen it from her, but they were friends and he was going to share his money with her.

also, your ultra-right-wing rhetoric about corrupt Hollywood degenerates really adds more heat than light to the issue. i'd suggest cooling your jets a bit.

3. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    This has actually been going on for a number of years now (obviously) and is said to have a considerable degree of merit to it. I hope everything turns out well, but I don't really know what to say about it besides that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.