main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Holo Fiction

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Syrix_Kahl, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    "Talk to you later then." Sidnay then left the building. Heading towards his own appartment.

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene shut the door after him and walked into her bedroom. Flopping herself on her bed, she fell asleep with Sidnay's provacative blue eyes in her mind.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay made it to his apartment only to find that there was a sign condemning the whole building. "Stang! Well, looks like I'll need a place to stay. Maybe that girl could help me tonight at least." He made his way back to her building and knocked on the door.

4. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene jerked awake as she heard a knocking sound. Sleepily, she made her way to the door. Suddenly she stubbed her toe.
    Cursing profusely, she opened the door to find Sidnay.

5. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Well, it is better than most greetings I get at night. I'm sorry to wake you, but my buildings been condemned and I need a place to stay for the night. I can pay you." Sidnay said.

6. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene's mind barely processed. Because it was muddled, Fayth jumped to conclusions.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M NOT A HOOKER!!" she yelled, irritated.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay put his hands up. "I'm not implying anything. I meant pay as a person would pay a hotel. It was a hamrmless comment. I would just like to rent the use of your sofa for the night. That is all."

8. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "Oh."

Faythlene flushed.

"Right. Sorry. I'm cranky when I'm tired. Sure, you can stay here until you find a place. We'll sort it all out in the morning. The sofa is yours."

Yawning, she turned back into the house.

"Close and lock the door when you come in," she called out behind her. She returned to her bed and fell into it.

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay closed the door and locked it. He then went to the sofa and was soon asleep himself.

10. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene yawned and turned over. Something nagged at the back of her mind. Something had happened...what was it? Groaning, she forgot about it and stumbled out of bed. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she walked out of her room, and into the living room. Seeing a man on the couch, she screamed.

Suddenly she remembered this was Sidnay, the lawyer who needed a place to stay. She covered her mouth, and slunk away. Maybe he hadn't heard.

She went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. He better like nausage and dustcrepes.

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay had been dreaming a wonderful dream when suddenly he was awoke by a loud scream. Yawning he sat up and remembered he had to spend the night at that girl, Faythlene's, appartment. Sniffing the air, he became intrigued by the nausage's aroma and went into the kitchen. "Wow, I didn't know I was staying at a bed AND breakfast."

12. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene glared at Sidnay.

"Watch it lawyer boy. I'm not livable with till noon, at least. Grab a plate. Afterwards, I wash, you dry and then scat and do your own thing."

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay grabbed a plate and as he sat down with it, he smiled. "Would the washing and drying deal with the dishes or would it be in the 'fresher?"

14. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene grabbed Sidnay's plate and shoved it into his face.

"Out! Go to a diner or something! I don't want to see until lunch!!"

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay wiped off his face. "It was just a joke. Now I really DO need the 'fresher." Sidnay said as he took the plate and put it in the sink. "And I wouldn't feel right leaving without helping with the dishes."

16. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "Fine," she snapped. "Stay."

She wiped her brow with her hand. "Listen, don't take any of this personally but going from a penthouse to this isn't easy."

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "You lived in a penthouse? Wow, I'd never have guessed. You seem so used to this lifestyle. You know every move, every inuendo. You just can't take jokes. Why, you're beauty would be all that could give you away."

18. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene smiled ruefully.

"My third husband was a bit crude. I learned from him. Now, my fourth husband was a real charmer..."

Faythlene laughed. "Am I going to have to explain myself?"

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay grinned. "Only if you want to. I won't force you to do anything."

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene grinned back.

"Good. Because I don't want to."

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Well, I've never been married. So, I guess you have no good things to say about marriage?"

22. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "I don't know what a real marriage is like, so I really couldn't tell you. I was forced into all mine. Maybe if I found the right guy and loved him, it'd be better."

Faythlene turned around and shoveled some more food onto Sidnay's emptied plate.

"Here. And don't make any more jokes, because you're not getting any more food."

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Thanks. And, by the way. You'll find that right guy. I can assure you of that." Sidnay then sat back down and started eating some more.

24. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene shook her head. "I hope so."

She got some food unto her own plate and sat down.

"I've got to go to work in about an hour, so I got first dibs on the 'fresher."

OOC: You notice that we're like, in our own world in this RPG and the only ones posting?

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

"Well, I have a big case in that same amount of time. Soo...we might have to share!" Sidnay said, winking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.