main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Holo Fiction

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Syrix_Kahl, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Faythlene's eyes widened.

"What? But...aren't you a lawyer...?"

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay looked at her. "Yeah, I'm a lawyer, I just don't have too many cases at the present. That is why my building was repossesed. It wasn't condemned. I was evicted. I'm in debt."

3. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "You lied to me?" She hissed violently. "Why? I gave you a place to stay and trusted that you wouldn't take advantage of me, or kill me in my sleep, and you go and lie to me."

Fayth shook her head. "I despise liars. At least you were 'honest' about lying. My father..."

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "I'm sorry. I guess, I just didn't want you to think down of me. I mean, you looked so sophisticated. I'm sorry. What were you saying about your father?"

5. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth didn't know whether to be insulted or complimented. She sighed.

"My father was a liar and a cheat. A murderer, too."

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Oh, I'm sorry. Well, I promise that no matter how much more time I know you that I will never lie to you again. Wouldn't want you despising me now." Sidnay said.

7. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth smiled, "Thanks. It meams a lot to me."

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay looked at his empty cup of caf. "Waitress, I'd like another round please." He said jokingly.

9. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth smiled and took his cup.

"Wait right here, sir."

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay took her hand and sat the cup down. "It was a joke. Now, I've told you about my deep secret. What's yours?" It was only after the question that he realized he still had her hand in his. He let it go gently.

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth sighed. "I suppose I do owe it to you."

She rubbed the hand that Sidnay had held.

"I was the daughter of Searlas Kaelar, business tycoon, and his wife, Ryhope. When I was around 14, my father accused my mother of cheating with another man, and in his drunken delirium, he killed her. Searlas got a very good lawyer and got away with it. But he never got away from me. When I was around 17, Searlas began to look for men I would marry...men with inheritances to business or men who already owned them. I went through six husbands in 5 years. Searlas always got me to divorce them after I had control of my current husband's assets. After the last husband, I had had enough. I wanted out. I became involved in an embezzlement scheme that would have ruined my father and his business. We were caught...and I was disowned..."

OOC:

Hahaha!! Soap opera if I ever saw one!

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Wait a minute? Your father got off on murder? Do you remember who the lawyer was? And is your father still alive?" Sidnay asked, with a hint of a plan in his voice.

13. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth shook her head and rubbed her temples. "No...I don't know...and yes, he is still alive."

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay smiled. "How'd you like to get back at him?"

15. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth lit up. "I would love to!"

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Well, here's the plan. I think I know who the lawyer was who helped your father. And if it is, then I know somethings we can blackmail him with. We can then get his taped sessions with your father and reopen the case with new evidence. And in this day and age, the courts are corrupt enough to try him again." Sidnay said.

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth grinned. "Great. That sith-spitting sith-spawn will finally get his just desserts."

18. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    Marlowe entered, following the woman closely. He had his pistol out, as he didn't quite trust anyone, and this situation could turn ugly no matter what it really was.

They entered and found the man sitting with another man and a young woman on conform chairs and couches. The young woman's eyes went wide with recognition as she saw Marlowe's employer. Marlowe just observed, his gun out, waiting for his employer to have her say.

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Sidnay smiled. "Well, I just want to be able to repay you for the kindness you've shown me."

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Fayth smiled softly. "Thanks."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.