main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holograph test..... Take a look & tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Carl_el_cee, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    I really thought alot about the prop idea. I have a couple of designs but I'm not your regular handyman so I don't know how I would make one. To get the perfect measurements for each piece they'd have to actually be made methinks. Any help on this subject would be appreciated :D

Carl

2. Kevlar

Kevlar Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    YES!! Tutorial please!! I would appreciate it. :)

3. GrEvEs

GrEvEs Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    would somone mind encoding this on sorenson 3 or something? i can't view the movie... i do have on2 though, weird.

4. Iyidin_Kyeimo

Iyidin_Kyeimo Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2000
    Great work, Carl_el_cee. Much closer to TPM now. Maybe add a bit of distortion and it'll be there.

About the prop... look around your local hardware store or B&Q or something, the emitter you made in 3D reminds me of a showerhead. THere's sure to be a ready nade part that's close enough or can be adapted easily.

5. GrEvEs

GrEvEs Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    ya carl its some matte problem, how do i watch it?

6. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    What do you mean matter problem? First you said the problem was the codec. I could post a link with a Sorenson 3 version, zat cool with you?

Carl

7. trixter

trixter Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2001
    I think it looks great, and yes a tutorial would deffinatly be worth doing

The more ideas we share, the more knowlegde we can exchange, the better all our creations can be and the more we can break the limits and do what only others have dreamed

8. Sunfire2k

Sunfire2k Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    I think Trixter put it best

"The more ideas we share, the more knowlegde we can exchange, the better all our creations can be and the more we can break the limits and do what only others have dreamed"

The more that IS shared amoung all of us, then the better it can be. Breaking the barrier(s) that exist can allow us to do what many have always wanted. Sure it's purly an amature thing with the vast majority, but still if connections are made between people we can then further our knowledge and produce better quality and better appealing products for the world to see.

Sunfire2k

9. JediCias

JediCias Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    CLC, you seem to have disapeared on me... lol
    email me man

10. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 8, 2001
    I know I would like a tutorial on this subject. I beg you, DO IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.