main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Holy CRAP!!!!!!!! Did anyone else know this!!!!????!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Bioware Corp, the software company developing the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for X-Box and PC is based here in EDMONTON!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bioware.com/

I am totally speechless!!! I had no idea that this company was right here in our own backyard!!!!

I am freaking out here...

We have GOT to do something about this... either try and arrange a visit to their company HQ or see if we can beta test the game or something... ANYTHING!!!! :)

Indy

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I knew bioware was based here but i didn't know they were making KOTR... I know them from neverwinter nights tho :) we should try and get on that for sure

hey indy... add me to your msn pls!

3. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I knew about it. found out just a few days ago,

So when should we attack? ;) No, but Indy you really should contact then about it. It would be cool to get a tour or something :)

I loved Bioware to begin with, a StarWars game just makes them that much better.

4. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    I was well aware. Being a computer programming nerd myself ;) I don't think I know anyone who works there though...hmmm I'll have to think on that one.

JawaGirl :)

5. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I've known about them for some time now, and just about got a job with them a few years ago. Yes, Indigo, you show try and hook something up.

6. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I have a friend who knows one of the guys working on it. Haven't met him myself yet though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.