main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA HOLY CRAP IT'S NOVEMBER

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediFarfy, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, I'm waaaaay freaking behind. Anyone want to do something the 22nd? I work that day until 6. I believe Amy and Yvette wanted to see Twilight, which I'm totally into. There's a 7pm showing, and tickets are still avaiable online (MovieTickets.com, not Fandango).

So so so sorry I didn't post this sooner. Work's been uber suck. [face_plain]

JF

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I would still love to do Twilight, though what people have been saying about the books kinda freaks me out. :p
    Will the movie be new enough on the 22nd to require preordering?

3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Books... Scary? Nah, I can't take all that horror stuff... but the books are awesome. I'm almost done with the 4th book. It's a great series. And I couldn't resist... I've already got my tickets for a late night showing on Friday.
    But, assuming it's good... I wouldn't mind seeing it again! :)

4. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    You will have to tell us (okie me. Not sure Sheridan wants to be spoiled :p ) what happens and how awesome it is. :D

5. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    Read the books, the movie can't spoil me. If they deviate too far from the books the fangirls will scream.

AND YOU'RE GOING TO READ THE SERIES!

JF

6. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    If there was something on Saturday, I missed it. I'm falling behind all these meetings...

7. JediFarfy

Nov 2, 2000
    That's ok. I was sick last night and Southcenter was closed, so that's that. We'll get something planned. December's a hard month because of my retail job. Trying...

JF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.