HOLY CRAP IT'S NOVEMBER

Discussion in 'Seattle, WA' started by JediFarfy, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I'm waaaaay freaking behind. Anyone want to do something the 22nd? I work that day until 6. I believe Amy and Yvette wanted to see Twilight, which I'm totally into. There's a 7pm showing, and tickets are still avaiable online (MovieTickets.com, not Fandango).

So so so sorry I didn't post this sooner. Work's been uber suck. [face_plain]

JF
  2. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    I would still love to do Twilight, though what people have been saying about the books kinda freaks me out. :p
    Will the movie be new enough on the 22nd to require preordering?
  3. AmmersVI Jedi Master

star 4
    Books... Scary? Nah, I can't take all that horror stuff... but the books are awesome. I'm almost done with the 4th book. It's a great series. And I couldn't resist... I've already got my tickets for a late night showing on Friday.
    But, assuming it's good... I wouldn't mind seeing it again! :)
  4. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    You will have to tell us (okie me. Not sure Sheridan wants to be spoiled :p ) what happens and how awesome it is. :D
  5. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    Read the books, the movie can't spoil me. If they deviate too far from the books the fangirls will scream.

AND YOU'RE GOING TO READ THE SERIES!

JF
  6. kecen Force Ghost

star 4
    If there was something on Saturday, I missed it. I'm falling behind all these meetings...
  7. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    That's ok. I was sick last night and Southcenter was closed, so that's that. We'll get something planned. December's a hard month because of my retail job. Trying...

JF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.