main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holy Crap! ROTS Soundtrack CD with Music Videos!

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by dp4m, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    From TheDigitalBits.com:
    In other DVD news today, Sony Music has announced that the soundtrack CD for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith will street on 5/3. So why is this DVD news? Well, as it turns out, the CD will include a bonus DVD-Video disc that will feature a 70-minute presentation of some 16 newly-created music videos of composer John Williams' signature themes from all 6 Star Wars films (set to footage from the films) that takes viewers chronologically through the entire saga. Each will be introduced by actor Ian McDiarmid (Senator Palpatine) and will feature the music along with dialogue and sound effects excerpts in full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround. The package will also include a booklet with liner notes by George Lucas and a poster. Frankly, I'm as excited to hear this music as I am to see the film.

NICE!

2. superxero

superxero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    I anxiously await purchasing this.

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I also await it with baited breath. Anyone camping in front of the record store to buy it on release day? I would, but it's final exam week for me. @~#&*%^$~! It looks kriffing sweet though. <Drools uncontrollably>

4. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    That's a nice bonus, but I pity anyone who buys the soundtrack for it. Remember, this is John Williams original soundtrack to Revenge of the Sith!

5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    =P~ Wonderful bonus. Can't wait to buy this soundtrack... and put it aside for a few weeks until I see the film :p

-sj loves kevin spacey

6. Jedikuvamoch

Jedikuvamoch Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    Only a week till Hyperspace members get to hear portions of the soundtrack! Yahoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.