main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Holy Freakin Cow!! The Best Smallville EVER!!! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Every now and then, there is a show or movie that hits right at the center of my geeky heart. Tonights episode was one of them.

Tonight Clark Kent met a kid who was as fast as him, but used his speed to steal stuff. When Clark tracked him down, he broke into his apartment and saw an open comic book on the table, some new pairs of running shoes, a red backpack with a yellow lightning bolt on the back, and photo ID's with the same picture for alias' in differnt states under different names: Barry Allen, Wally West...

Figure it out yet?

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I died laughing when he said he should go find other people with powers and form a club...or league!

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Wow, so that means its possible that Batman exists, or wonder woman... or.... aquaman.....

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, Moka told me he heard that Bruce Wayne was going to make an appearance on the show in some capacity

I also know for a fact that Mr. Myxlplyk is going to be on the show later this season.

5. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I read in a spoiler report that Bruce Wayne will make an appearance in an episode trying to make a business deal between Wayne Industries and Luthorcorp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.