Holy Ghost Star Wars Day

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by JDuffPhoto, Feb 14, 2013.

1. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I was planning on getting there sometime around 2:30 or so to help set things up, so maybe 2:15?. Also, just a regular dvd would be great. They don't have a blue ray player.
  2. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Good to have you there Dave.
  3. VideoPrince Force Ghost

star 4
    See you at 2:15 or thereabouts.
  4. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Jon, I will be there. MOst likely bringing Snowy to celebrate the ESB theme.
  5. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Master

star 3
    Great time yesterday! I'd say the trial run of Advanced Jedi Academy was a success. Perhaps we can incorporate some other more physical aspects to dueling next time... nothing that would significantly raise our liability profile significantly but still that might make tweens and teens get even more excited about this aspect of the Jedi skill set.
  6. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Thank you guys again! This event ended up bringing out many more people than we anticipated - double the attendance of last year!!! We were definitely a hit once again. We tried some new ideas, made up things on the spot and all in all, it was really well received. The parent group was extremely thankful and I think we put a good plug in for the Bisons game for this year. We had over 30 people come to the game last year due to our last event at the school and I expect even more hype about it for this years game.

Thank you to those who were able to make the event, and to those of you who couldn't, you were missed. See you all this coming weekend.