main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HOlY JEEBUS!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by SithLord328, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Clone Wars Cartoon offical for the 2003-2004.

YAY!

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Got this over at starwarsfan.org:

20 Animated "Clone Wars' Serial Shorts to Appear on Cartoon Network in 2003-2004

ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 20, 2003--Cartoon Network and Lucasfilm Ltd. announced today a partnership to create Star Wars: Clone Wars, a series of 20 animated shorts that will air on Cartoon Network in 2003-2004 between other programming.

Star Wars: Clone Wars continues the saga where the live action feature film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones left off - at the beginning of the Clone Wars, an epic civil war that pits the old Republic against a vast separatist movement led by the forces of evil.

If this is done right, which I think it will be, it will be AWESOME!!! If not, here we come Ewok Adventures to quote a friend. :p

3. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    I think the animation looks crappy,I would have prefered Anime with normal faces,ect.

4. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    My biggest complaint would have to be with the length of the episodes--2 to 3 minutes each? How do they intend to cover the massive clone wars in such a short period of time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.