main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Holy Smurf!! Look, bombs!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    It would appear that Gargamel has turned to high tech weaponry to get r' done. This video is supposed to be extremely disturbing, but I find it highly amusing. Should I be worried about that? I think Lisa has definitely rubbed off on me. Bless the Belgians!!![face_devil]

Go here to see the carnage:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9662883/

2. NorwichJedi

NorwichJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Papa Smurf and it shall soon see the end of the blue rebellion!

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey! What is that supposed to mean? You would think I'm some sort of monster who enjoys carnage and the destruction of cute, fluffy, peaceful creatures. Well, actually, that is a pretty accurate description after all. [face_skull] Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am off to feast on the blood of the mangled Smurfs!!!

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    There will be no one to Smurf us this time!

5. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    LOL.....THE DEATH OF PAPa SMURF!!!!! lol.... that was fune.

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I know this is an open forum and we should keep it clean, but I was thinking....

Was Papa Smurf tapping Smurfette? I mean, he was Papa Smurf. He had the bling and all that. I bet he was working it. Were all the other Smurfs jealous?

Or maybe nobody was getting any. They were all blue, if you know what I mean. [face_devil]

7. NorwichJedi

NorwichJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Papa Smurf was absolutely hitting Smurfette. She was the only girl, so where did all the other Smurfs come from?

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    And how come they didn't have other real world Smurfs? Like Stoner Smurf. He would take Papa Smurf's stash, then get the munchies and eat all of Baker Smurf's cakes, then work-out with Brawny Smurf and take a nap.

Or Gay Smurf? He'd wear pink pants and a cut off shirt and follow Brawny around all day.

9. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    And here's another thing that bothers me...

How come Gargamel always caught like 97 of the Smurfs? He would always miss the last 3. They would always be like Brainy, Brawny, and like, Sleepy. Why was that? And why did he always want to eat them, or turn them into gold? Why were those two of the choices? Didn't he need all 100 of them to make them into gold? Sooo, if he had a Smurf 2 piece with a side of slaw then he couldn't make them into gold, right?

Just thinking. Hey, and did the Smurfs and the Snorkels ever have a rumble Greaser & Soc style? Stay gold, Papa Smurf, stay gold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.