main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Home away from home

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCPsychoJedi, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I just want everyone to know that even though I'll be in Peoria I'm still committed to the meetings and our larger projects as a whole.
    Certification though American TV ($400 for proving you know how to listen to people) is allowing us this opportunity and I must go where the fastest route to management awaits. I'll be insanely busy and not sure if Predator will pan out like I thought though I will try as hard as I can to make it happen.
    We finally got a car that won't threaten to fall apart at every turn. John Keady had a promotion where any schmuck with a job for longer than 6 months could finance a car and I jumped on it. Now I won't be such a ghost on the credit radar.
    I still wanna make movies and go to DragonCon, and if I have to book it off years in advance, Celebration 3 with y'all. This club has been one of the only things that has made the quad cities inhabitable so I have no intention of letting my first good experience with the midwest, fade out.
    See you guys at Daves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.