HOME DEPT 10-10-09 HURRY

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    On Sunday TK and I did the Make-a- Wish 2nd boat cruise. I was approached by a woman to help out as Jack Sparrow at Home Depot on OCT 10. Home Depot 's are giving back to the the city's that that they are in. this one will be in Manchester. its like a little fair for the whole family with prizes contest and games. I talked to her today I told her about out Star Wars group. She was interested in having us there too. In costumes! Its Free! We can set up a table do a 50/50 raffle for us and MAKE_A_WISH. this would be a good thing to get out name out there + there could be more. I cant do this alone I need Help the more the marrier. Would be good for us. anD its FREE! SO WHAT SAY YOU! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO BY FRIDAY
  2. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I got your phone message. Unfortunately I'm holed up in the area of the library where we can't talk, but this sounds really fun! I don't have a costume, but would I be able to help out with anything else? I can probably come if I can crash at someone's and head out Sunday.
  3. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awesome you can crash here. as far for a costume we(TK or me)got you covered! THATS ONE !!!!
  4. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    If OT is available at work, then I won't be able to attend, but I will help plan if needed. We need to determine what we want to do for the table (ie: advertising the group, etc), and any kind of fund raising that we might want to do for Make A Wish. If it's 50/50, then there are some things we need to go over that we can do in person. Unfortunately I'm tied up this weekend, but I should be able to make it to TK's on Thursday. So if we can make it to his place then, we can come up with a plan for this day! :)
  5. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are you guys still getting together this Friday night? I am going to the Patriots game with my dad and brothers on Sunday, but can always head down a day early and hang out with you guys Friday night. What do you think?
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to call TK tonight ot tomorrow to see what's up, and hopefully we can get together. I'll PM you as soon as I know :)
  7. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    So we are a go then ! SWEET!! I'll make the call Friday and get all the INFO
  8. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Info. on Friday is post under events.

As for the 10th. I still do not know what I am doing? I have figured it out with work so I have the day off. But I have been asked by the 501st. to host an event on the same day at the Barnes & Noble in Newington. They are having a in store party for the release of the New Star Wars Lego book by DK. They wil lbe having Lego builds for kids and helping raise money for the Jimmy fund.

They will be giving out copys of the book to those that help alone with maybe legos and stuff like that. We will also be able to meet the auther of the book for a meet and greet. So I will have to see what I can do for both shows. I still do not have a time and place for the Home Depot event besides it being in Manchester.

I know we can set up a table and stuff so I'll have to see if we can pull this off in time. I don't wish to set up half a** on the event. I'm sure we'll talk more about it Brandon. I know this can lead to more shows for us as a group. But I would like to put on a good show. That is with enought people to man a table, nice fliers, Banner up. Plus being about to suit up as well.

If there is only 1 or 2 of us going this it may not be possible and it maybe better to plan for the next show when we have more notice? Time to get everything together. I'm sure we will work something out for this.

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.