main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends HOME -Jacen Solo is about to get more than he bargained for (post NJO). -Author's note. 4/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Marsa, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marsa

Marsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    Thanks for being patient all!

Y'all are awesome. I've been a punk, but I'm sick right now, AND I've got tons of tests and projects, AND I'm almost finished my other story, so I'll get cracken with this one again soon.

Thanks, Marsa

2. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Take all the time you need. What matter is you feeling better.

~*Whisper*~

3. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    *punt*

Glad to hear it. ;) I REALLY thirst for what happens next!

4. Marai_Jade

Marai_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2004
    MAAARRRSSSAAAA!!!! :D Are you ever coming back??????

Well, when you come back, I'll be here to read, comment, praise, y'know... Do the thing readers do with great stories. ;)

Welll, anyyyywhooooo.........

\
    _\
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

( ;) )

5. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    I second that!

~*Whisper*~

6. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    I really really like this and I'm seriously hoping that you'll come back... NOW.... :D

7. Marsa

Marsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004

Okay.

I'm really, really sorry about this y'all!! I've been very, very, busy (finals start on friday for me!) plus also, Darth Lazy and Darth Writer's Block have both been visiting me about this story! While, on the other hand, Jedi Master Ispiration has been stalking me on my new idea.

I don't know what to do!!! I don't want to abandon this story even temporaraly. I will finish it!! But I've got finals coming up, and when I go home, after turning in my rental computor, I won't have as much access to all this! :(

I'll have to use the family computors!! AHHH! AND *screws up face in pained look* Get a JOB!

I'm gonna try really hard to finish this, this summer. But I'd better not make any promises yet.

hmmm.... Maybe if I just write a little more, I'll get to the good part, and THAT might send DWB packing!

Thanks for your patience! ~Marsa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.