main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Home of the saber, for the OC june challenge You can't bring me down

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Home of the saber
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: far future
    Characters: Oc?s
    Genre: challenge vignette, one post
    Keywords: book, lightsaber
    Summary: Yoda?s lightsaber returns to the Jeditemple and a hidden book is found.
    Note: takes place after diary of Yoda?s lightsabre
    Note: links to Temple of doom
    and One book to lead

Home of the Saber

For hundreds of years the few Jedi who had escaped the great purge and who had found a refuge on the little known planet of Moniron had been living in peace. They had been witnesses to the invasion by the Yuuzhan Vong and the rise of the new Sith and empire. More evil came and went and finally the time had come when the Force called a young man to fulfil his destiny.

He is Noiran Ellenion and has black wavy hair and smiling hazel eyes.
    He is a descendant of Henrani Ellenion and a Dunai elder humanoid.

He is a young healer and is holding an ancient lightsaber. His large hands almost obscure the little lightsaber and he knows that it once belonged to a great Jedimaster.

He had seen the ceremony only yesterday, held for all the Jedi that became one with the Force and had asked Shelil Adin the leader of the House of Healing where this lightsaber had originated.

He had been given a diary and had read the entire diary. Another diary wielded more information and his mission became clear.

The little lightsaber had to return home.
    The new Jedi-order needed its guidance.

The new Jedi-order needed the teachings he was so familiar with.
    The teachings of the Whills.

He remembered Shelil Adin?s words
    It is two thousand years ago that this lighsaber has been made
    It was made in the caves of Illum
    It was made by a young apprentice
    He became a great master
    He lives forever in the Force
    He is master Yoda.

He was sitting at the edge of the large pond and heard the soft words in his mind ?do or don?t there is no try. Go now little one.?

---

Shelil Adin greeted him, knowing of his mission and said ?a transport is ready for you. Go and may the Force be with you.?

Noiran Ellenion clipped the little lightsaber to his belt and walked to the transport. He boarded it after saying that he would return soon to his girlfriend and guided the transport into space.

Flying through the nebula surrounding the Moniron starsystem was difficult but with this new transport he had all confidence that he would make it. He did and he programmed the first of a series of 4 hyperspace jumps that would take him to Coruscant.

The first three gave no problem but the fourth one did. Coming out of hyperspace from the third he found his transport surrounded by pirates and being unarmed he let himself being captured.

---

Prodded by an electrojabber and with hands shackled behind his back he was guided before a blue skinned alien with 6 red eyes staring menacing at him.

Huh a boy

Yeah and an ancient transport

Hey a child still sporting a little toy on his belt.

Leave it. It will look great on him when we deliver him to his new boss.

Quite seducing for the girls he is going to meet.

Noiran Ellenion smiled inwardly. ?The little lightsaber was regarded as a little toy. A toy, I have seen it being used and from that diary I know it can be used to kill.?
    Noiran Ellenion heard the discussion going on about him

Looks skinny

Soft hands, almost like a girls.

What kind of young fish did we catch?

A little fishy good for the house of pleasure in Cocotown

Will last for a couple of years

Yeah but not if one of the Hutts sees him

Rancor fodder

He is looking weird, ancient

Yeah and that transport too.

I have seen a piece like that in a museum

And his transport is usable

Yeah for that museum

Does he have a name

Ask him

What?s your name boy?

Noiran answered in a

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Ah that was heartwarming! Thank you!

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks for reading. [:D] A future should be bright.

4. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Great story! I remember Shh-kir from your earlier story, and it was neat to see someone find the book he hid. The lightsaber led to the book when it was needed, and I hope it helps the Jedi now that the teachings are rediscovered.

Good job! =D=

-Thumper

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for reading and maybe I will write a sequel with all new characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.