main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Homecoming. Post NJO. A/T cross with Naruto/F.M.A. Finally updated 5th January!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Morgoth_The_Enemy, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey Tahi! thanks for the reply and I'm glad you liked the fight scene. Be assured, far more are on the way. Anakin is still finding out what he can do, you're right, but trust me; he knows there are limits...you'll get to find those out very soon!

Okay, I promised a new post today so here it is!!! Enjoy!

Hours passed like days. Luke had let the younger Jedi go and had instructed a number of the older students to look after them. Some were in the mess hall; others had retired to their rooms, shaken by the events of the day. Some of the Jedi Knights were busy cleaning up the mess of Yuuzhan Vong corpses that Anakin had left in his wake.

Kyp grunted as he helped Kam Solusar lift a particularly heavy warrior. Without the Force, the bodies needed to be moved by hand. Meanwhile Luke, Mara, Leia and Han as well as Jacen and Jaina sat in the comfort of the Skywalkers present quarters. Shock hung over Ossus like a fog.

?He?s my son Luke! I don?t give a damn if the kid is Light side, Dark side or sunny side up! I just care that he?s alive, in one piece and back where he belongs!? Han almost shouted at Luke after a particularly cold remark from the Jedi Master. Luke almost winced visibly whilst Mara glared unsuccessfully at Han; Leia glared back with all the ferocity a mother could muster. Jacen and Jaina sat mute, witnessing their fathers? fury.

?I?m just concerned Han, that?s all.? Luke sighed, settling back into his chair. ?He killed thirty warriors without so much as batting an eyelid, not to mention the manner in which they died. You have to admit, the whole affair did appear a little dark.? Luke finished.

?You think he came back from wherever he?s been just to kill us? If he wanted that he could have let that clone have us, or those warriors.? Leia said quietly. ?My son has returned from death to us. If he?s turned to the dark side as that terrible copy said then we can help him. Other than that, I?m glad, no, overjoyed that he?s home. Actually, there aren?t words to express how I feel right now.? Leia said, forcing her words out as tears formed once again and dropped to her lap. Han reached over the back of her chair and put his arms around his wife.

?I wonder where he went.? Jacen said looking out the window at the pouring rain.
    ?I can?t feel any force energy being expended or that any fighting is taking place.?
    ?Neither can I Jacen, but then again your brother was able to mask himself from every Force capable person, no, from everyone on Ossus.? Luke countered.
    ?He?ll show himself when he?s ready. He?s always done things his way.? Jaina remarked, smiling sadly.

?I think we should just watch him when he turns up. There?s no need to put him on edge. He?ll most likely volunteer the information on the techniques he used. If he doesn?t then we?ll know he?s hiding something and can go from there.? Mara suggested before glancing over at her son sitting happily on his mat chewing on one of his toys.

?I have to say though; whatever he used on those Vong gives me the creeps. It?s almost like something Palp?? Mara caught herself as she noticed the icy glare in Leia?s eyes.

?Sorry.? Mara said, genuinely upset at herself.
    ?Kriff! I can?t believe I just made that comparison.? Mara thought, her brows creasing together.
    ?That was thoughtless, especially for me.? Mara recovered as quickly as she possibly could.
    ?You must admit though, it WAS creepy. Some of the other Jedi, Masters included, will want to know about what went on in that room and will be far more on guard than us. They may even question that it was actually Anakin; even though his Force presence was unmistakeable.? Mara finished, brushing a stray lock of red hair out of her eyes.

?Maybe what happened, whatever he used was creepy. He?s STILL my brother and I?m going to go look for him.? Jaina said angrily, having enough of the argument and getting up from her seat; marching out into the crashing rain. Jacen hesitated for the slightest of moments before walking out after her; the twins seeking their lost brother.

?This ain?t ri

2. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Guys...seriously, this was way down the pages and with no replies...:(

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Up again, Up I say!!!!! New post soon, Promise!!! you'll get to meet the villains in two posts!!!

Morgoth.

4. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    This is really well done! I'll be interested to see how he learned his Ninjutsu skills and why he has the Sharingan. I also believe it's safe to assume that he's seen the Gate? Since he's usuing alchemy without the cirles-thing-the-names-of-which-I've-forgotten...Kepp up the good work!

TWIN_SABER[face_peace]

PS: If you have a PM list may I be added?

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Bah, late again. Seems to be my pattern at present. :( Who was the moron who deemed we had to earn money to live? ;)

Anyway - grumbling over and now to the post.

?He?s my son Luke! I don?t give a damn if the kid is Light side, Dark side or sunny side up!
    Way to go, Han. :)

?He killed thirty warriors without so much as batting an eyelid, not to mention the manner in which they died. You have to admit, the whole affair did appear a little dark.? Luke finished.
    Do you sometimes get the feeling that the older Jedi ALWAYS say that kind of stuff about any Jedi who can do stuff that they can't?

I'm so glad that Jaina and Jacen put family first. :) Good on them.

Boy would I love that trick of Anakin's when he dried and mended his clothes!!! ;)

Loved the scene in the medical facility. [face_love] I'm also very curious about Anakin's comment that blood work is part of alchemy. Hmmmm - very interested in learning more about that.

I sense Kyp is going to be a problem here, but Kam seems more reasonable.

Things are really developing quickly here, and I can't wait to find out what happens at the meeting. It's nice to see Jacen having faith in his little bro', too. :)

Great post, Morgoth. Did I tell you how good it is to see you back here? [:D]

6. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Woohoo!!! I managed to find some time to be online...what's this? readers?! sweet!

Twin_Saber: thanks for the replies, Finally another Naruto fan! incidentally, the circles thing you couldn't remember the name of is called an array, I was watching FMA last night...lol. I'll add you to my PM list ASAP. You'll find out all about how Anakin got his Sharingan and his alchemy (and the gate too) in upcoming posts... Glad your enjoying!

Tahi: better late than never! Lol, I'm glad you liked it. Kyp will be a bit of a problem yes but you'll get to see how that turns out in the next post or two...i hate the new Jacen and Jaina and would much rather think they'd be the way I write them when seeing their brother alive than how they are being portrayed currently in the books :( ah well.

New post on Wednesday people!!!

7. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Here you go! this one's a little boring, sorry. It sets up things nicely for the next few posts though!

The Jedi Masters sat in a circle in a large room that was known collectively as the Rhysode Room which was decorated with a costly roo wood serenity table. The Masters sat around it, the air filled with a mixture of emotions ranging from hope and relief to fear, anger and doubt. The debate seemed to have been going on for a few minutes now.

?You cannot base any accusations on a single display of power!? Kam Solusar argued angrily with Kyp Durron. Kyp ignored Kam?s statement and turned to Luke Skywalker who said nothing; allowing the Jedi to voice their sentiments.

?I?m telling you flat Master Skywalker; I don?t like it! He drops thirty warriors in seconds and as far as I can tell you?re all quite willing to just accept him back! It?s crazy! Didn?t you hear what that Vong said?! He fell to the Dark side!? Kyp all but screamed. Luke raised a hand, trying to settle the situation as he noticed Han bristling at Kyp?s comments.

?And I suppose you?d know all about the perils of the Dark side wouldn?t you?? Jaina said as she and Jacen entered the room. Kyp nodded, not hiding his shame.
    ?Sorry we?re late, we couldn?t find him.? Jacen said quickly, sitting down next to his mother.

?Alright everyone. Let?s just calm down for a moment. Kyp, I appreciate where you?re coming from, I really do. But Kam is right; we need to talk to Anakin before we assume anything about him.? Kyp grunted, sitting back in his seat.

?Fine.? Kyp said making it perfectly clear that he wasn?t going to let the issue drop so quickly.
    ?I can?t believe I?m about to say this?but I almost agree with Durron.? Corran Horn said.

?I don?t think it?s wise for us to accuse Anakin of anything, especially when he seemed to be on our side; he certainly protected us from that clone. I also think it unwise for us to lower our guard around him however. He did kill thirty warriors without breaking a sweat and whatever power he used didn?t feel that good to Me.? the Corsec Jedi finished, stroking his now white goatee. Surprisingly; a number of the Masters murmured their approval at Corran?s sentiment. Kyp still wasn?t happy.

?And what exactly did it feel like? Was he or was he not utilising a technique that you can say for certain was dark?? Kenth Hamner piped up suddenly.
    ?Usually Corran I would be the first to agree with you.? Kenth said, cutting Corran?s answer short and rubbing his fingers in a thoughtful pattern on the star within a star table inlay.

?However. It may be best to tread cautiously in this matter, we do not know the full scope of the situation and we must of course give Anakin the benefit of the doubt regardless of what the power he was using felt like.? Kenth finished.

?It is precisely because we don?t know the full scope of the situation that I think we should be more than just careful.? Kyp sighed and rubbed at his temples. A thought suddenly sprang into his head.

?I just want to question one more thing. How was he able to get here in time to save us? Wasn?t that a bit convenient?? Kyp asked suddenly.
    ?If you wanted to die so badly, I?m sure I can accommodate you.? Han said quietly, his patience breaking and his hand resting on his blaster.

?I don?t give a damn how the kid got here. I don?t care how he killed those Vong or what kind of power he?s using. I do care that some of you are treating my son like he?s done something wrong when all he?s done is come home.? Han continued; his voice low and weird. Luke glanced over at his long time friend.

?No-one is going to accuse Anakin of anything Han.? Luke assured him, his voice making it crystal clear to all present that Anakin would be treated fairly.

?We?re just going to ask some questions; that?s all.? Luke finished, his voice tired. The Jedi Grand Master couldn?t help but feel guilty, after all; he?d practically just lied to one of his oldest friends. Luke knew that some sitting at the table would want to do more than talk. The Force was rife with angst.

?I

8. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    ?No please?don?t stop on my account.? Anakin stood in the doorway, his arms crossed.

AWESOME!!!

I absolutely love where you are taking this story, hope you update again soon...and hopefully will be getting
    an A/T reunion soon as well. [face_love]

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ha - second this time. :) Go, me. LOL

I?m telling you flat Master Skywalker; I don?t like it! He drops thirty warriors in seconds and as far as I can tell you?re all quite willing to just accept him back! It?s crazy! Didn?t you hear what that Vong said?! He fell to the Dark side!? Kyp all but screamed.
    Do I sense some green eyes here? ;)

?And I suppose you?d know all about the perils of the Dark side wouldn?t you?? Jaina said
    Heh heh - way to go Jaina.

I like the way you write Corran BTW.

Good on Han for standing up for his boy.

However, caution should be exercised but no action is to be taken against Anakin unless it appears absolutely necessary. He deserves better than that from us.? Luke finished,
    Ah the voice of common sense.

?Hmm. Twelve kunai, twelve shuriken, one parchment scroll, bottle of ink with scribe tool, two flash grenades, bottle of oil, length of razor wire, two flint pieces...?
    Amazing the stuff boys keep in their pockets, eh? ;)

Luke raised his hand and was about to raise his voice again when he noticed his son wriggling on his wife?s lap and giggling quite happily amidst the chaos.

Luke stopped. He, like all present in the room, had heard the door open and shut despite the crescendo of noise. A Force presence familiar to all was suddenly apparent and the gaze of all was drawn to the doorway. Jacen and Jaina grinned, as did Tionne.

?No please?don?t stop on my account.? Anakin stood in the doorway, his arms crossed.

Ha - I love this bit. :) Brilliant ending - it's always good when Anakin has the last word. Interesting that Anakin's presence made Ben happy. I like that, too. =D=

10. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    *Saves space*

Replies coming! Sorry I'm so behind [face_blush]

11. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    XD Anakin's so snarky, it's hilarious. More soon please!!

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    ?He?s my son Luke! I don?t give a damn if the kid is Light side, Dark side or sunny side up! I just care that he?s alive, in one piece and back where he belongs!? Han almost shouted

[face_laugh]

?He?ll show himself when he?s ready. He?s always done things his way.? Jaina remarked, smiling sadly.

Love that line. So true!

?Anakin!? the lithe, white haired woman exclaimed as she saw him.
    ?Hello Tionne.? Anakin greeted her warmly, smiling.
    ?You won?? Tionne asked cryptically.
    ?I might tell you about the battle, if I was sure you would write a song about it.? Anakin replied. Tionne smiled.
    ?Are you alright? You look a little pale.? Tionne asked; genuine concern in her voice. Anakin laughed lightly.
    ?Overexerted myself, that?s all. Riina was a little better than I expected.? Anakin explained and rubbed his eyes.
    ?Don?t worry; I?ll be fine with a little more rest.? Tionne nodded and smiled.

Glad to see Tionne and Anakin together again.

?In my experience there?s no such thing as luck.? Anakin replied then grinned

[face_laugh]

Anakin slowly replaced the chart to Tahiri?s bed, careful not to wake her. Anakin ached to reach out to the one he had missed more than air but couldn?t bring himself to. A handful of seconds passed. Anakin sighed and turned, thanking Cilghal with a nod of his head before walking out the door straight into the arms of his sister.

Wow!

?And no good can come from letting someone that powerful walk around without knowing exactly what they came here for.? Kyp muttered to himself as he watched Kam walk off.

I really like Kyp's characterization here.

?You did everything I asked of you. You completed the mission. As I can remember it I never said you were to come back for me. I never said to save me in any way. You got the job done Jasa. Thank you for that. That you did as I asked is enough; you trusted my judgement. You believed in me.? Anakin said; ice blue eyes full of pride.

:_|

Really good post, Morgoth. I especially enjoyed seeing the three Solo kids together again [face_dancing] Great stuff!

?And I suppose you?d know all about the perils of the Dark side wouldn?t you?? Jaina said

Ouch! Harsh, Jaina :p

?I just want to question one more thing. How was he able to get here in time to save us? Wasn?t that a bit convenient?? Kyp asked suddenly.
    ?If you wanted to die so badly, I?m sure I can accommodate you.? Han said quietly, his patience breaking and his hand resting on his blaster.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

?This one believes Mara is right. We should take a break.? Saba Sebatyne answered, her tail thumping rhythmically on the floor.
    ?Fine, you take a break. I want to know what everyone else who doesn?t need a break thinks about what happened this morning and how we?re going to handle it.? Kyp said. Ben began to fidget wildly on his mothers? lap.
    ?Accusing Anakin of anything just because his powers seem a little?odd, is going to get us nowhere fast.? Mara said, still feeling guilty over her earlier comparison of her nephews? powers. Luke sighed as Mara attempted to calm Ben down and glared at Kyp all the while.

I'm surprised more people aren't in agreement with Kyp, but he can be rash at times [face_thinking]

Who is Anakin's "master"?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Another good post, Morgoth :D I'm really liking the conflict between Kyp and the other Jedi over what to do about Anakin.

I'm really sorry I didn't reply sooner :( I'll try and keep up better from now on.

Good work. Looking forward to more :)

13. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Thanks for all the replies guys! I'm happy you're all enjoying this so much!

Star_Writer: sorry but you'll be waiting for a couple more posts before you get even the slightest hint of A/T mush...or I could be lying...you'll have to read to find out! thanks for reading!

Twin_Saber: Lol, I know...I thought that the only way Anakin could make an entrance on that scene was to be snarky! new post is below! You won't find out how he got his sharingan or about his alchemy just yet though...that's going to be a long post!

Tahi: It is amazing what we guys can keep in our pockets! seriously, I often find bits of string and paperclips and I don't know how they got there! Ben is a small plot device that I'm using at the moment, you'll see what I'm up to in a few posts. It's nothing big, promise...

YodaKenobi: Better late than never Yoda! Lol, don't worry, I find it hard to get online and reply these days! I'll be jumping to your fic ASAP to catch up on the posts I've missed! thanks for the review though, I'm glad you liked my posts!

Since you all seem so eager...you can have the next post today! After this one you get to meet the bad guys next... enjoy, it's a bit of a long one though!!!

The room went silent. All eyes were suddenly drawn to the doorway as if a vacuum or singularity had suddenly formed.

?Oh. Are you finished then?? Anakin asked the silent crowd of Jedi. Luke moved to open his mouth.
    ?No seriously. That was quite entertaining to watch.? Anakin cut his uncle off at the mark. Ice blue eyes surveyed the watching crowd. Even without his new Sharingan eyes Anakin could tell that they were on edge.

?I mean, I?m away for about two and a half years and when I get back I find that the Jedi council has taken to arguing with itself like a bunch of spoiled children.? Anakin finished, stepping fully into the room and allowing the door to close behind him. A number of Jedi bristled at Anakin?s statement but remained quiet.

?Anakin?? Luke began.
    ?No seriously Uncle Luke. If you want to continue with that show, please do. It really was?enlightening.? Anakin said, searching for the right word at the end. Luke closed his mouth and smiled to himself as he saw something move out of the corner of his eye.

A figure suddenly blocked Anakin?s view of the room and the young warrior found himself looking into his mother?s eyes. His diatribe forgotten, Anakin found himself unable to find the right thing to say.

A shaking hand found its way to his face, and as the fingertips touched his cheek, withdrew in shock. Time stood still for the princess of a dead world as she looked on a son she had thought as lost as the planet she had cherished. Her hand came back up to his face again although this time Anakin placed his own hand over it. Tears ran freely down Leia?s face as she enfolded her son.

?Hi Mom.? Anakin whispered as she held him. His statement only made her hold on tighter as if she was afraid that he?d disappear. Han walked over to his wife and son and held them both, like his son he hadn?t a clue what to say. He settled for a cliché.

?Hey Kid.? The ageing smuggler said. Like his wife he didn?t want to let go. After what seemed like an eternity and slowly, ever so slowly, Anakin eventually edged himself away from his parents embrace. His father noticed first and reluctantly let go of the hold he had, stepping back and taking a long look at his boy. Leia all but refused to let go, her hands held onto the sleeves of Anakin?s outfit.

?It?s okay Mom.? Anakin said as he managed to gently get loose of one of his mothers? hands. Leia adamantly refused to move. Anakin smiled and placed his hand over the one gripping his sleeve so tightly.

?I?m not going anywhere. I promise.? Anakin said. Leia looked at her son and managed a smile. Her lips pursed together; Leia?s hand relaxed on Anakin?s sleeve and she allowed him to remove it. Leia was about to open her mouth to say something to Anakin when he was spun around and wrapped once more in a fierce embrace.

Low laughter, exalted and filled with

14. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    BLIND!!!:eek::(
    Wow that was a very informative and imaginitive post. Poor Anakin, he might have new powers, but he's still pushing himself beyond the limits of what is safe in order to help others. [face_frustrated]He needs to take care of himself and rest up, so he's fit to see his Tahiri.[face_love]

Well I look forward to seeing how this all works out and understanding where you'll be taking this.

Until next time,

=D=
    SW24

15. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    Um...I didn't know all that about the Sharingan...Is it true in the Naruto world or is it just something you did for this?

'blasted equivalent exchange' LOL XD That line's classic man, it's such a Solo thing to say.

More soon please!!

TWIN_SABER

16. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    A shaking hand found its way to his face, and as the fingertips touched his cheek, withdrew in shock. Time stood still for the princess of a dead world as she looked on a son she had thought as lost as the planet she had cherished. Her hand came back up to his face again although this time Anakin placed his own hand over it. Tears ran freely down Leia?s face as she enfolded her son.

?Hi Mom.? Anakin whispered as she held him. His statement only made her hold on tighter as if she was afraid that he?d disappear. Han walked over to his wife and son and held them both, like his son he hadn?t a clue what to say. He settled for a cliché.

?Hey Kid.? The ageing smuggler said. Like his wife he didn?t want to let go. After what seemed like an eternity and slowly, ever so slowly, Anakin eventually edged himself away from his parents embrace. His father noticed first and reluctantly let go of the hold he had, stepping back and taking a long look at his boy. Leia all but refused to let go, her hands held onto the sleeves of Anakin?s outfit.

Beautiful. =D=

?Up!? Ben exclaimed suddenly, arms outstretched. Anakin grinned at his small cousin.
    ?Maybe later, okay? I got to go talk to these people first.?
    ??Kay.? Ben replied again with a huff and decided to suck his mother?s sleeve.
    ?Don?t do that! Oh, take him will you, before I get soaked.? Mara said as she sat down, wiping drool off Ben?s chin and trying to hand him to his father with little success.

:D Your Ben is a hoot.

?I only arrived a little while after because?umm.? Anakin blushed in embarrassment. The masters looked at him in confusion.

?I kinda?fell asleep. I was tired! It was a long journey!

Ha - classic Anakin. :D

Simple. Those blind spots also exist within the Force. When YOU look with the Force, you?re not looking at everything but focusing on something. I simply wove myself in and out of the blind spots you were all creating, both in the Force and your eyesight. I?m sure a number of you must have thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye but dismissed it amongst all the commotion.? Anakin finished. The masters murmured, nearly all agreeing that they had noticed something flitting about in the meeting hall.
    Brilliant. :)

Mara tried to control Ben who had taken to slapping his palms against the table in boredom.
    You write kids' behaviour well.

Chakra isn?t the Force, it?s the personal energy of the person. It could be said to be what the Force is derived from I guess.?
    Fascinating. [face_thinking]

?Well? I guess we?ll just have to keep our eyes off you.? Corran said
    [Groans] Corran gets the wooden spoon. ;)

Oh help - what an ending! Poor Anakin. I suspect Kyp had plans to do some tests, too, evil man. Good on Leia and the others for doing what their boy asks. :) I enjoyed this a lot, Morgoth. :)

17. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey guys! thanks for reading! I have a treat...the next post is going up after I reply to your posts!

I couldn't wait to show you the bad guys!

Star_Writer24: Yeah, you know Anakin, always pushing himself more than he should. Tahiri will have a few words for him in an upcoming post, unfortunately it isn't the next one...thanks for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying so far!

Twin_Saber: Umm...I probably should have included the word spoilers in my heading...sorry!!! The information about the Sharingan is true, take a look on wikipedia, the source comes straight from the Naruto novels. It's also mentioned in the Anime with Itachi Uchiha. There's a lot more to the Sharingan than meets the eye if you'll pardon the pun. Sorry if I've said too much about it! I'm glad you're enjoying though...the next post is in an all too famniliar world for you and me!

Tahi: I'm really glad you liked the Leia/Anakin part. I wasn't sure what to have Han say though, I hope I came close to capturing his character. I modelled Ben on my cousin when he was that age, he really liked his mums' sleeve for some reason and being carried everywhere...[face_plain]
    I'm hoping you'll enjoy the next post as much since it takes us away from our young jedi friend somewhat...

18. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Well here it is! I hope you all enjoy!!!

The leaves of the forest rustled in the wind which blew gently but insistently towards Konohagakure; the village hidden in the leaves. An eye, red and flecked with three black marks scanned the horizon. A vertical scar cut across the eye displaying the figure had seen much combat.

The Sharingan took in all detail before its owner covered it with his deep blue headband. A steel plate sporting a circular design with a beak adorned the headband signifying the persons? loyalty to Konoha.

A deep green sleeveless jacket covered the torso of the man, three large rectangular pockets decorating each side and a large red swirl stood out on the back. The rest of his uniform was a deep blue, almost black which was worn so that it covered the face up to the nose.

Anakin had worn a very similar uniform. The figures? gloves too bore the symbol of the village hidden in the leaves and he wore an item pouch on his left side. Spiky silver hair glinted in the sunlight.

?I wonder how our young Jedi friend is doing?? wondered Kakashi Hatake. The mirror ninja glanced down at the village from his treetop post and sighed, he was going to be late again. Rushing towards the training ground and bounding through the trees at blinding speed; Kakashi absorbed all that his Sharingan eye had seen.

?At least the Akatsuki don?t appear to have been active in a while, at least not around here. Well that?s something to be thankful for?? the Sharingan warrior said out loud as he landed gracefully on the training field.

?You?re late again Kakashi sensei!? complained a spiky haired blonde dressed in a deep orange suit the neck and sleeves sported a black stripe. The teenage boy stared at his teacher, blue eyes wide and accusing. The headband the boy wore was also black but like his teacher and all who lived in Konoha it displayed the symbol of the leaf village. Kakashi sighed.

?I know, I know. I?m sorry. I guess I got caught up watching the horizon.?
    ?You know he?s always late Naruto! We should have gotten some training done while we were waiting!? a girl with shoulder length pink hair and green eyes shouted.

The girl wore a dark pink top with a thin light pink dress underneath. The dress brushed over the tops of a long pair of grey shorts as she walked towards Naruto, fists clenched in her grey gloves. She also wore a pair of pink elbow pads and a pair of grey shin protectors completed her image. The typical ninja footwear was part of her ensemble too which was matched by Naruto and Kakashi. The girls? headband matched theirs too although she wore it atop her head, holding her pink bangs back from her forehead.

Naruto cowered slightly as the girl feinted to hit him and opened one eye after waiting for the blow to land to find the girl grinning at him.

?Hey Sakura! Give a guy a little warning if you?re gonna do that!? Naruto complained loudly. Kakashi closed his normal eye and shook his head in bewilderment.

?You?d rather I just slug you?!? Sakura yelled back.
    ?We?re not going to get anything done today, are we?? Kakashi said to no-one in particular. Naruto grinned and Sakura relented, smiling.

?So why are we here? We gonna do the bell test again?? Naruto asked.
    ?No. This is more of a debriefing. I?d like to know everything that happened when you went out to on your mission to look for Sasuke before I found you and we all returned here.?

?Why?d you want to know that?? Sakura asked, confused.
    ?I?ve been given some interesting information and I want to check it against what you know.? Kakashi replied.
    ?Where?d you get this info huh??
    ?From Jiraya.?
    ?P-pervy Sage?!? Naruto replied incredulously.
    ?Yes. He also said for you to keep your nose out of trouble. Now what happened before I got there?? Kakashi asked, losing patience.

Both Sakura and Naruto looked pensive.
    ?Well? we were on the trail of Sasuke as you know when we eventually got stopped by this Akatsuki guy.? Naruto began. Kakashi?s eyebrows went up slightly but went unnoticed by the two younger ninja.

19. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Sorry about the delay getting here, Morgoth. This is a very cool chapter. I like getting the background on Anakin's mysterious powers as I'm not familiar with the Naruto universe. However, I sense skullduggery afoot with what assume is the Emperor or some other Sith working behind the scenes. Oh dear - evil's like rust; it never sleeps.

I liked the Sakura character - she reminds me a bit of a Tahiri in terms of pluck and cheek.

Lovely scene with Anakin and his family. Anakin's torture sounds particularly nasty! though! I'm hoping that Tahiri is healing, too, and that she'll soon be back in the fray again.

20. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey Tahi! Don't worry about being late on posting...I always am!

I'm glad you like the descriptions of the naruto universe, I felt they'd be needed particularly since there don't appear to be many Naruto fans on here! Lol. Oh well.

The Sakura character reminds me of Tahiri too! I'm glad you liked her, the creator of the Naruto universe originally intended her to not be a well liked character but the fans seem to have taken to her!

Evil is abound though as you saw and all is soon not to be well for our stalwart heroes... Anakin's torture was particularly nasty, you'll get a further inkling of just how bad it was soon...
    Tahiri is doing well by the way and our favourite blonde Jedi will be making her entrance in the next post!

Thanks for reading! Morgoth :)

21. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    OMG!
    I missed an update, so sorry!
    It was great though and I am looking forward to more as always!

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    ?I mean, I?m away for about two and a half years and when I get back I find that the Jedi council has taken to arguing with itself like a bunch of spoiled children.? Anakin finished,

=D=

The Order was kind of doing that before he left too :p

?Anakin?? Luke began.
    ?No seriously Uncle Luke. If you want to continue with that show, please do. It really was?enlightening.? Anakin said,

Anakin seems very combatitve... I'm worried about him [face_thinking]

?Hey Kid.? The ageing smuggler said.

:D

Perfect Han.

??Kay.? Ben replied again with a huff and decided to suck his mother?s sleeve.
    ?Don?t do that! Oh, take him will you, before I get soaked.? Mara said as she sat down, wiping drool off Ben?s chin and trying to hand him to his father with little success.

[face_laugh]

You write children so well, Morgoth :D

?Yeah, I?m okay. I think I?ll take you up on that drink though.? Anakin replied shaking his head. Jacen studied his brother.
    ?He was rubbing his eyes earlier.? Jacen thought to himself. The rest of the room seemed to return to normal in a matter of minutes.

I wonder what that means... Something to do with his new powers? [face_thinking]

?Of course. I hid from all of you. The Yuuzhan Vong cannot sense the Force. I only had to hide from Riina and she was masking herself anyway; she wasn?t looking for anyone. It was easy. Well, kinda easy, getting my equipment on board along with me was a little difficult.? Anakin countered. ?I only arrived a little while after because?umm.? Anakin blushed in embarrassment. The masters looked at him in confusion.
    ?I kinda?fell asleep. I was tired! It was a long journey! Plus, I had to stuff myself on my rations as soon as I woke up so my Chakra level, that?s energy to you by the way, would be up to the task.? Anakin explained.

Why do I get the feeling Anakin is hiding things?

?Simple. Those blind spots also exist within the Force. When YOU look with the Force, you?re not looking at everything but focusing on something. I simply wove myself in and out of the blind spots you were all creating, both in the Force and your eyesight. I?m sure a number of you must have thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye but dismissed it amongst all the commotion.? Anakin finished. The masters murmured, nearly all agreeing that they had noticed something flitting about in the meeting hall.

I like that! Nice trick and the logic behind it is very creative.

?Woah, woah. Now hang on a minute. I?d like to know where my son has been and what he?s been up to before you all start in properly.? Han said suddenly. Anakin turned in his seat and looked at his father.
    ?I?ll tell you everything later Dad. I promise. Right now, I just want to make sure that you aren?t all terrified and jumping at my shadow.? Anakin replied gently.

o_O

?What I now possess is a genetic trait or Kekkai Genkai known where I have been as the Sharingan. When I activate it my eyes turn red and three small black flecks appear in them. These black flecks are called Tomoe seals. I?ll explain about those in a bit. Anyway, once activated, my Sharingan allows me to accurately predict and flawlessly copy the movements and even the techniques of others. I can see far beyond my own range and my blind spots are minimised. I can also see an attack coming whilst I attack and plan for a counter offensive. I can even see the flow of the life energy or Chakra of others.?

Glad you explained that. That's going to come in handy.

?The factors I spoke of are similar to those for falling to the Dark side. The Sharingan can only be summoned by a selfish, desperate desire to survive, a burning need to live and go on living no matter what the cost, no matter who has to die in your place be they enemy...or friend. To allow this terrible wish to be realised, the Sharingan activates and grants you its power to save you. Anger and fear may also play a part in activating the Sharingan.? Anakin sto

23. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey guys!!! sorry I've taken so long to reply to you, been busy!

anyway...

Star_writer24: Thanks! don't worry, you haven't missed much, the next post will be up next week! you guys might not enjoy the A/T sequence that's coming in 2 posts though...Thanks for reading!

YodaKenobi: thanks for the reply, no hurry on the review for the latest post, I'm updating next week. Anakin IS very combatative right now...it's a result of what he's been through. It'll be explained further in about three posts. The reason I write children so well is that I have 4 kid cousins who are round my house constantly, I've basically watched them grow up so I just remember what they used to get up to to write Ben. As for hiding things...well, you know Anakin, he probably is...[face_shhh]
    The Sharingan isn't exactly something anyone should be using and you'll get to find out why very soon. The cost for using the power should tell everyone that Sharingan isn't really for human use...or mortals at any rate...
    Glad you enjoyed the post, thanks for reading!

Thanks guys! A new post will be up around Monday. I'll try to make it sooner though! There's an A/T post in 2 posts but you might not like it...

Morgoth :)

24. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    guys...seriously, this was on page 10! :(

Anyway, I'm late with the update..sorry [face_blush]

Much thanks goes to Tahi for the use of her Chad Sea Orchid perfume! Thank You Tahi!!!

Here it is! Tahiri is in it!!! you guys might not like it though!

Blonde hair cascaded in silken waves that caught in the sunlight and blazed like molten gold. The svelte, petite young woman sat next to a willowy counterpart, her silver white tresses also complimented by the light of the beautiful day gracing Ossus. Three vertical scars lay upon the blondes? forehead, accentuating her eyes and lending her an exotic quality. Emerald eyes glistened with intrigue and astonishment as Tionne sat explaining all that had transpired in the meeting hall to Tahiri.

The pair sat at the roo wood table in the Rhysode room, Kam would be along shortly as would the other masters.

?So?if he uses it too much, he?ll go blind?? The young Jedi asked Tionne; trepidation in her voice.

?Not exactly. He?ll eventually go blind from it. Using the Sharingan at that level just makes it happen faster. He didn?t say how much time it would take.? Tionne said sadly, unhappy to have to be the one to explain this to the bare footed girl she had watched grow up.

?He said there was a way to stop it though, right?? Tahiri asked nervously, brushing a stray golden bang off her forehead. Tionne looked pensive, wondering how to approach the question. Two empty glasses stood on the table, the remnants of Bwago juice pooling at their bottoms.

?Well he did?but he didn?t say what it is. Only that it?s something terrible.?
    ?Oh that?s just like him! Talk about a solution to a problem then keeps the answers all to himself!? Tahiri almost exploded. Tahiri could scarcely suppress a smile however, relief flooding her Force presence although an unknown knot was forming in her stomach.

?He?s hardly changed at all.? Tionne lilted; answering the young blondes? unspoken question as Tahiri sat mutely. ?Aside from a few new techniques and clothes, he?s the same as I remember.?

?I still can?t believe he?s alive? The small blonde breathed out after moments of silence had passed. Tionne smiled.
    ?I know.? Concern flashed across the Jedi Historians? features as Tahiri placed a hand on her injured side.

?Are you alright??
    ?Yes, I?m fine.? Tahiri said, taking her hand away. ?It itches, that?s all.? She explained. Her thoughts darkened slightly as she wondered how she was going to greet Anakin when she met him again.

How would he greet her? What were they exactly? Then there was the guilt she felt for getting over his death, for moving forwards with her life or at least for attempting to. For some reason she couldn?t explain, Tahiri suddenly felt very angry and she didn?t know at what or who her anger was directed towards. Tionne noticed Tahiri?s emotions shifting chaotically in the Force and attempted to calm her. To her utter shame, tears glistened in the corners of Tahiri?s emerald eyes.

?How?how do I deal with this?? Tahiri asked, her voice almost breaking. Tionne?s heart nearly tore; she had no answer for her and she ached to take the young woman in her arms and offer any comfort she could. Tahiri dried her eyes quickly on the sleeve of her Jedi robes as the pair heard footsteps and voices outside the door.

The members of the Jedi council strode in one after the other. Kam entered first and spared his wife a tender glance. Unspoken questions understood only by husband and wife danced between them as Kam looked from Tionne to Tahiri and back. Tahiri greeted him with a small smile before the remainder of the masters entered.

Jaina and Jacen walked back in after hearing their brothers? Force call. The twins had left their younger brother alone for a while so he could take a sanisteam in peace. They found Anakin pulling on a fresh pair of what seemed to be dark blue shirtsleeves from his pack at the side of the bed. Han and Leia entered not long afterwards, it had taken Leia a little longer to get Han away from tinkering with the Falcon than she thought

25. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    I just found this, and I'm enjoying it immensely. If there's a pm list I'd like to be added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.