main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Homecoming. Post NJO. A/T cross with Naruto/F.M.A. Finally updated 5th January!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Morgoth_The_Enemy, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    I don't know why you thought I wouldn't like that post because I LOVED IT!!!!
    Great job and keep it coming!

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    The leaves of the forest rustled in the wind which blew gently but insistently towards Konohagakure; the village hidden in the leaves. An eye, red and flecked with three black marks scanned the horizon. A vertical scar cut across the eye displaying the figure had seen much combat.
    The Sharingan took in all detail before its owner covered it with his deep blue headband. A steel plate sporting a circular design with a beak adorned the headband signifying the persons? loyalty to Konoha.
    A deep green sleeveless jacket covered the torso of the man, three large rectangular pockets decorating each side and a large red swirl stood out on the back. The rest of his uniform was a deep blue, almost black which was worn so that it covered the face up to the nose.

Great descriptions =D=

?Well? we were on the trail of Sasuke as you know when we eventually got stopped by this Akatsuki guy.? Naruto began. Kakashi?s eyebrows went up slightly but went unnoticed by the two younger ninja.
    ?Well, he wore one of those rings that they all seem to wear as well as the cloak with red clouds. He had a mask on too that covered all but his right eye. He was very polite. I could have sworn he had a Sharingan too but it may have just been the light.? Sakura said.

Interesting [face_thinking]

?Yeah and we couldn?t land a hit on him! I managed to get a shot in with my Rasengan but it went straight through him!? Naruto exclaimed wildly.

Scary. Who is this dude?

?But if it?s something to do with Pervy Sage then it can?t be good.? Naruto mused to himself.

Who is Pervy Sage? [face_thinking]

?I wish you well with our endeavour?? was the only farewell and it came as a whisper of an echo in the blackened cavern.
    ?Worry not my friend. We will succeed. Perhaps you will even ascend your Imperial throne once more?? Madara said quietly to the darkness, knowing full well his ally could hear him.

Palpatine, maybe? And who is Madara? The person who attacked the others?

?Now how would you go about handling this? Eh fuzz ball?? Han asked the air thinking of Chewie.

I miss Chewie :(

More memories, older and more familiar flooded back also and Anakin opened his eyes once more fearing that it had all been a dream and that he was still naked and broken in the embrace of pain whilst the thing that had pretended to be Tahiri tormented him.

I'll be interested to learn how his imprisonment with the Yuuzhan Vong led to his new powers.

?Then how about we don?t tell them for a while?? Jacen replied.
    ?I think that?s the best idea you?ve had for ages? Jaina said, a wry grin lighting up her face.
    ?Hey, I was due.? Her twin brother replied grinning also.

lol

Anakin wondered whether or not home actually was a place or whether it was the people you surrounded yourself with.

Good question, I'd say the latter.

Another good post, Morgoth :D I still need to catch up.

3. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Gah - late again. Sorry.

Thanks for liking the Chad Sea Orchid perfume. :) I'm flattered. [face_blush]

?How?how do I deal with this?? Tahiri asked, her voice almost breaking. Tionne?s heart nearly tore; she had no answer for her and she ached to take the young woman in her arms and offer any comfort she could.
    Poor Tahiri - it's not going to be easy for her.

Leia sighed as mothers do when they know their children aren?t going to listen and pulled out a long piece of dark blue ribbon with a strip of metal attached to it.
    Well said. I know how she feels!!

?This one believes that Anakin will be more than capable of talking with us. That one is not so weak.?
    She ain't wrong there.

?Hi.? She managed quietly, so quietly that Anakin almost didn?t hear her. Entire moments in which universes were created and destroyed seemed to pass between the two young Jedi. A dull thud sounded somewhere near Anakin?s chest and a familiar and welcome weight pressed itself into his embrace.

?Dummy?Welcome home.? A small voice whispered as surprisingly strong arms held him. Anakin?s own arms went around her without him even telling them too, much as they always had. The faintest trace of the Chad Sea Orchid perfume he had given her drifted into his senses and Anakin found himself unable to move.

?I doubt even my Sharingan could help me escape this genjutsu.? Anakin said to himself but knew he never wanted to let go.

Yay! [face_dancing] Lovely. I love the way you followed it up with Anakin keep thinking about what she was thinking.

?I?m fine, thanks.? Tahiri said, sharing a glance with Anakin. Both looked away as soon as they caught sight of each other. It would almost have been sweet if not for the tension that seemed to hang in the air between them.
    It's sweet and bittersweet - which is how it would be under the circumstances. You capture the mixed emotions well. :)

And that last thought of Anakin's is heartbreaking - poor lad. I'm sure they'll sort it out though.

I loved the chapter, Morgoth. =D=

4. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey guys! sorry I've been away, had to deal with the ever present and annoying DRL... ah well.

Kidan: Welcome to the story! I'm glad you're liking it so far! I'll add you to the PM list ASAP. If you have any questions about the Naruto or Full Metal Universe while reading this, feel free to ask. thanks for reading!

Star_Writer24: Glad you enjoyed the post! it gets even sadder than that real soon though...the new post will be up next week so you can find out what happened to Anakin! thanks for reading!

Yoda: Don't worry about being behind, I'm still behind on your posts! I'll be popping over there this weekend, I'm at uni at the moment...lol. I'm pleased you enjoyed my descriptions of Konoha, the Naruto universe is quite difficult to describe at times. You'll get to meet the Pervy Sage soon enough as well as Madara and You'll find out all about Anakin's powers very soon...not sure you'll like the manner of his powers though... As always, thanks for reading!

Tahi: No problem about the Chad sea Orchid perfume, I thought it was a really nice idea. I'm glad you liked the bittersweet reunion scene, it's going to get even more tense as the posts go on but don't worry, it'll all be sorted in about two, maybe three posts... Thanks again for letting me borrow your perfume idea!

Thanks guys! I love reading all your replies. The next post will be up next week when I can get online. Until then!

Morgoth :)

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Looking forward to the next post. :) The anticipation is great in this one. ;)

6. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hmm... okay so I'm a little late [face_blush] lol. Accursed DRL...

Here's the next post, enjoy!

?Alright. Where was I? Oh?that?s right. Well. I suppose it?s best to start at the beginning.? Anakin said as Ben started to bang his toy against the table. Mara smiled in a manner that said ?I?m sorry? and managed to stop her son, placating him with a sweet she had secreted in a pocket for just such an occasion. Anakin grinned.

?Good to see someone is having fun here.? Anakin quipped suddenly, his voice a little sharp. Anakin rarely did things he didn?t know he was going to do and this was one of them. Aiming sarcasm, no matter how veiled, at the girl whose emerald orbs had ensnared him so often was something Anakin never thought he?d do with such cold malice or that it would come to him so easily.

?Generally this room is used for debate. Fun isn?t usually the topic.? Tahiri found herself firing back with equal ferocity, Anakin's comment seemed to have cut quite deep.

?What am I doing? Just let it go already!? she berated herself. Anakin smiled thinly as he also wondering what he was doing, still in mild shock at how easy such a sharp comment had formed on his lips.

?Okay.? Anakin said after a very short moment of silence. The entire audience of the room seemed to have been holding its breath, waiting for some kind of explosion. Anakin brushed a hand through his hair and shrugged off his jacket onto the back of his chair.

?Uh, if you could all leave any questions until I?m finished please? I?ll be explaining quite a lot on the way.? The young Jedi said; his voice steady although his ice blue eyes seemed very, very tired. Almost as if he was old. He certainly felt it at the moment.

?Of course Anakin. We?ll let you explain everything. If you want to stop at any time, just let us know.? Luke told his nephew.

Taking a deep breath, Anakin placed both his hands on the roo wood table which at the moment didn?t seem to be capable of calming the tension in the room with its subtle aroma.

?I hope this helps. I can?t stay here for long if both the masters distrust me and Tahiri is mad at me. I won?t be able to take it.? Anakin thought to himself before launching into his explanation.

?Back about two and a half years ago at Myrkr, I died. Literally. I remember the power of the Force flowing through me, destroying me as it escaped through the wound in my side. On hindsight, the wound was probably what actually killed me.? Anakin began.

?Anyway, I?ve been told I was dead for around seven minutes. Where I was, there was no time. I couldn?t tell what was going on. I was surrounded by a white light and when I turned, this gigantic black gate loomed before me. It had these strange designs all over it.? Anakin continued. All at the table seemed very interested at this description of life after death.

?The gate opened up and voices poured from it. I couldn?t understand what they were saying but beyond the blackness inside the gate, beyond the voices, I could see it.?
    ?See what?? Kyp asked, breaking the ?no questions? rule Anakin had asked for already. Anakin didn?t seem to notice.

?I didn?t know what it was telling me until later, but it felt like the truth. The truth of what is a whole other question.? Anakin said enigmatically. ?When I woke up?A shaper was staring at me. I knew I wasn?t in for a nice stay at a holiday spa.? Anakin said sarcastically. Anakin's brow creased and his ice blue eyes seemed to lose focus. Tears threatened to fall and his breath chopped suddenly.

Leia looked on at the dramatic change that had taken hold of her son. Jaina almost couldn?t stand it. The suffering he must have been through was horrific enough to leave him this shaken two years after it had occurred.

?Take your time Anakin. We can stop if you like.? Kenth said gently. Anakin managed to break out of his reverie at these words and held up his hand. Leia stood from her seat and walked over to the beverage station.

?No. No, that?s alright. I?m just trying to figure out a way to tell you?to say ho

7. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yay - you posted. :)

Really enjoyed this with Anakin telling his story. The ongoing tension between him and Tahiri is great, even though it's heartrending that neither can say what they need to say to each other. Not that they're getting much of a chance at present though. Poor things.

I liked the parallel you drew between Anakin's and Tahiri's renewal process. The nice thing is that that is an experience they have in common that none of the others have had. I hope it will help bring them back together.

Poor Anakin has been through hell. He sure needs understanding and support. It's so good to see Han is backing him up, and I love the thoughts you're showing us from Leia.

?I?m fine.? Anakin reiterated. ?It?s just?difficult. She?ah?lets just say Riina tortured me alright? The shaper wasn?t much fun either nor was the embrace of pain. No fun is it Jasa?? Anakin joked with tears in his eyes as he remembered everything Riina had done to him. Jacen almost got up to move around the table and hold his brother but restrained himself, sensing that Anakin wanted to continue and wouldn?t be able to if anyone attempted any sort of contact.

You're really good at these observations of human behaviour - in this case Jacen's urge to give his bro' overt support, which he stifles out of understanding for the way Anakin would react. =D= Great job.

Really enjoyed this post, Morgoth. Keep it coming.

8. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Again great update. I don't mind sadness in stories as long as there is hope offered in the end,
    and even if there isn't in this one, your writing is compelling and enjoyable to read so stop apologizing.
    Looking forward to more soon! :D

9. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Tahi: glad you enjoyed the post, I try to get in as much real human emotion as I can, not sure how well it bleeds through into the fic though. I'm pleased you think my observations of human behaviour are good. The next post sees our fave blonde jedi and another heartwrenching scene...

Star_writer24: Thanks for reading! Next post will be up shortly, am being delayed by DRL, be patient, you'll love the next post!

10. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Arghhhh! The insidious depths of page 9!!! Wow...this fic was a long way down. Hmm...

Anyway, here's the latest post! Sorry it's late, i was doing my Dissertation! Enjoy!

Tahiri still sat, admiring the tables? star within a star inlay. She hadn?t said anything since the others had left the room. Anakin would have left too if only to escape the silence but found himself too afraid to put any pressure on the already tense situation between them. He had been thankful when his father and mother had walked in, food trays in hand.

Even though he?d eaten in his brothers? room earlier, Anakin wolfed down his meal.
    ?Must still be replenishing my chakra reserves.? Anakin thought as he washed down his last bite with his stimcaf. He glanced over nervously at Tahiri who was eating her food conservatively, as if she wasn?t interested.

He could barely take this any longer. Anakin sent a quiet Force nudge to his mother and father asking them to quietly leave the room. Leia glanced over at Han and when he wouldn?t move quietly kicked him as hard as she dared.

?Hey!? Before Han could finish or even form a sentence asking why he had just been kicked, Leia had gotten up and was all but dragging him out of the room.

?We?ll just go and see where everyone is, okay?? Leia said, more to Anakin than to Tahiri. As she exited the Rhysode room with her husband she couldn?t help but wonder if the little blonde was okay and then she began to wonder; how would she feel if Han had died and then miraculously reappeared? The thoughts that followed that question were not savoury at all.

?Okay.? Anakin said sharply, placing both his hands upon the table. Tahiri glanced up at him, her emerald eyes turning icy as if she was preparing for a fight. The feeling wouldn?t have scared her normally, except this was Anakin, someone she never wanted to fight with, let alone hurt.

?I?ve just about had enough of the whole silent treatment. I mean, sure, you?re in shock; I?m alive. You don?t know what to say and neither do I but let?s face it, I was talking for two hours and you barely said a word.? Anakin finished. A storm began to form in the room.

?You asked us to be quiet.? Tahiri replied, her tone sharper than a vibroblade.
    ?That. That?s what I?m talking about. The only time you do say something to me is to deliver a sarcastic comment.?

Tahiri?s eyes went from an icy slush to a pure glacier although inwardly she was buckling under Anakin's accusations.
    ?What do you want me to say?? she asked.

?I want you to talk to me!? Anakin burst. ?I?m trying to make a point to you here!?
    ?What?s that?? Tahiri asked, her voice losing some of its venom.

?I know you?re angry at me. I don?t need my Sharingan or the Force to tell me that! I just want you to tell me? out of the million things you have every right to be angry at me for, which one is it?!? Anakin finished, almost shouting and slamming his hands down onto the table so hard the wood creaked.

Tahiri found she couldn?t move. She couldn?t tear her eyes off him, she couldn?t get up to leave; she froze.

?I can?t even try to fix this without you telling me how to begin.? Anakin said tiredly.
    ?Are you going to fight me all the way? If you are, tell me now and I?ll grab a ?Saber.? Anakin said, attempting a slight joke. It backfired.

?We?d better step outside then.? the words were out of her mouth before she could stop them. Her own eyes went wide as she felt her lips move, heard her own voice challenge Anakin.

?No! What am I doing! Kriff! Anakin, I didn?t mean that, don?t take me seriously!? Tahiri thought as she stared stonily into an ice blue maelstrom.
    Anakin stared at Tahiri for long moments before breathing out, almost as if in relief.

?Alright. If that?s what you want. There?s a large clearing near here. There?s a waterfall too. It?ll do. I?ll catch up in five minutes.? Anakin finished. Tahiri opened her mouth as if to protest but Anakin cut her off with a glare that she knew would haunt her dreams.

?Go.? Anakin said again, his voice low and weird. Ta

11. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Awesome update. I loved the fight and I thought you kept both character very true to how they would react. You might want to change your Subject line to updated June 1st instead of April though. :)
    As always looking forward to more!

12. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yay! A new post.

?Hey!? Before Han could finish or even form a sentence asking why he had just been kicked, Leia had gotten up and was all but dragging him out of the room.
    Hee hee - come on Han - you love it when she plays rough.

I like the fact Anakin understands Tahiri's needs, even if he isn't clear on why she's angry. I also like the fact he makes her confront her anger. :)

?Come on! You were doing so well! If you?re not mad at me for screwing your head up, for repressing your Riina personality into the back of your mind then what?! What is it?!?
    You've hit on an excellent point here. I've often thought that this was one thing that had the potential to create problems; in fact, even before Anakin died I wondered about that.

Love that image of Anakin being aware of the colours and scents in Tahiri's hair and in her perfume. [face_love] That was quite sensual, and it shows how completely aware of her he is.

Anakin got up again and was about to ask her what exactly she was playing at when another wave of water hit him, this time carrying him into the lake. Anakin's eyes rolled back, his arms lolled for a few moments then he went under the water and didn?t resurface. Tahiri looked up after a few moments to find he wasn?t there.

?Anakin?? she asked tentatively. Then she noticed the bubbles in the lake. ?Anakin!!!? She shouted and ran to the edge of the massive pool, preparing to jump in. She didn?t need to. Strong arms grabbed her suddenly and yanked her from the edge into the freezing water. She came back up sputtering and gasping, her blonde hair plastered to her head.

She looked into an ice blue gaze. The pair stared at each other for ages. The waterfall once again became the only sound heard in the area. Emerald eyes sparkled suddenly and a small smile crept onto Tahiri's face. Anakin laughed slightly, wiping soaking strands of hair out of his eyes.

Fantastic! =D= I love this scene.

?Dummy?Welcome home.? Tahiri said again, this time with all the feeling she could muster.
    ?I missed you.? She whispered, shaking as he held her.
    ?I missed you too.? Anakin whispered back, shaking as well. It wasn?t the cold.

?Can we try this again?? Anakin asked. Tahiri stared at him, wondering what he meant. The young Jedi reached a hand out towards her.
    ?Hi! I?m Anakin Solo.? He said. Tahiri grinned, remembering the way they had met. She reached back.

?I?m Tahiri Veila.? She replied, smiling.
    ?Great. Then we?re best friends now.? Anakin proclaimed with a smile. Tahiri smiled too and leant into him, resting her head on his shoulder. Anakin didn?t move and gently laid his head on top of hers. He dimly wondered if she?d tell him to move, as far as he remembered they didn?t touch the head in domain Kwaad. Tahiri said nothing.

And that was great, too. :) Good point about the Kwaad head thing. Your details are really good.

?Admit it, you?re enjoying this. I?m drenched.? Tahiri said wryly as she watched him examine her wound, attempting to lighten the situation.

?Of course I?m enjoying this. Watching you bleed and be in pain is the highlight of my day.? Anakin replied sarcastically. ?The being soaked thing doesn?t hurt though.? He said under his breath. Tahiri grinned as he backed away; she?d heard him.

?You?ve torn the wound open; the bacta patch is staunching it. I need to get you to Cilghal.? Anakin said, ignoring her grin similar to how she was ignoring her pain.

?Well if nothing else I?ll learn from this, huh?? Tahiri replied as he lifted her, placing her arm around his shoulders and grabbing her hip in an attempt not to irritate her wound further. Tahiri's cheeks flushed pink and she was glad he was focusing on getting her to her feet.

Ooh - keep your hands under control, boy. LOL Loved that bit. :)

?How do I get myself into these situations?? Anakin wondered though he felt he couldn?t be happier.
    Oh come on, Anakin, you love it really. I like the implied connections there between father and son. :D

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Looking forward to more. :)

14. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Star_Writer24 Thanks for telling me about the date of my new post! I must have been in a totoally different world when I did that! I'm glad you're enjoying, stay right where you are, the next post is here!!!

Tahi: I'm really happy you enjoyed that post, it was kinda hot I admit, it was difficult to portray how aware of Tahiri Anakin actually is but I'm glad you think it was done well. There'll be further risque moments coming up, hiope you enjoy them! for now though...enjoy a slightly off track post.

Half an hour passed and the Rhysode room began to fill again. More than just the masters came this time however. Alema Rar, Tesar Sebatyne, Valin Horn, Lowbacca, these were just a few of the Jedi who came to see Anakin. The masters didn?t allow them in however and the new ?visitors? had to wait in the foyer.

It surprised them no end when Anakin and Tahiri entered, water dripping all over the carpets. Anakin managed a quick grin at Tahiri before they were swamped by their friends.

?It?s great to see you all guys but we really need to get through to see Cilghal.? Anakin said apologetically after a flurry of questions were aimed at him. Tesar noticed the way Anakin was carrying Tahiri and the scent of blood in the air wafted into his senses.

?This one says let them through. It is not as if Anakin is going far.? The Barabel Jedi said. The group reluctantly moved aside to let Anakin and Tahiri through, each letting Anakin know how good it was to see him alive. Alema smiled as Anakin passed and brushed her hand against his free arm.

?It really is good to see you Anakin? the Twilek girl told him. Anakin smiled and nodded in thanks. Tahiri's face was sour and she made herself a reminder to try and restrain herself from kicking Alema later on. She never had liked the way that the sinuous Twilek had pressed into Anakin's space.

The council were equally as surprised at the scene presented to them when the pair entered dragging water across the floor. Jaina?s mouth threatened to hit the floor while Jacen tried in vain to suppress a laugh.

?Umm?hi? Anakin began lamely. ?Okay, uh, we need to see you, Cilghal, right away?? Anakin told the Mon Calamari.

?What happened?? Tionne asked, concerned. From the other end of the room she could make out the dark patch on Tahiri's robes. They all could.

?Uh, yeah? About that...? Anakin replied as he set Tahiri down in a free seat. ?She tore the wound open Cilghal.?
    ?Evidently. I could have told you that getting into a fight would be a bad idea.? Cilghal admonished them both. Clinically, with a surgeons? precision, the Mon Cal Jedi opened the tear in Tahiri's robes and gently daubed at Tahiri's wound with a clean cloth.

?This will need to be redressed. A synthflesh covering couldn?t hurt either.? Cilghal told Tahiri.
    ?Great, a new scar for my collection.? The blonde replied sarcastically, her hair still plastered to her head. Her clothes were still soaked through too and were clinging to her curves in very distracting ways.

?Oh! I can do something about that at least.? Anakin said reluctantly, burning the image into his mind. Clapping his hands together and placing them on Tahiri's robes, the same blue-white light seen in the meeting hall appeared and steam suddenly rose into the air. Tahiri remained sitting, bone dry except for her wound.

?Now that will save on cleaning bills.? Han quipped.
    ?Why not just fix her side while you?re at it?? Kyp asked. Anakin's face took on a look that suggested he?d rather take a lightsaber to certain parts of his anatomy a lightsaber had no place being near.

?That?would be bad.? Anakin said after a short silence.
    ?Why? It seems to have worked on my robes.? Tahiri asked through clenched teeth.
    ?Because it?s what?s known as human transmutation. Uh, look, I?ll explain all about why it?s bad to use alchemy to reconstitute living tissue in a little while. After Cilghal fixes you up.? Anakin replied.

?I think Anakin's right. Come on, we?ll be back quickly, the wound isn?t bleeding anymore so it isn?t as bad as I

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    *First*

Still catching up [face_blush]

16. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Thanks for the post Yoda! Don't worry about catching up, I'm way behind on your fic!

Time to up this post!!!

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - there's a lot in that post, Morgoth. This brother vs brother motif is worrying. And the fact that Madara appears to have sent Anakin away so he can get up to no good!!!

?It really is good to see you Anakin? the Twilek girl told him. Anakin smiled and nodded in thanks. Tahiri's face was sour and she made herself a reminder to try and restrain herself from kicking Alema later on. She never had liked the way that the sinuous Twilek had pressed into Anakin's space.
    Gah - damn Alema. I hope Tahiri fixes her.

Pretty much.? Luke replied. Anakin grinned and leaned back in his seat, placing his arms behind his head.
    :D That's very Anakin-ish. It also reminded me of Luke in ESB after Leia kisses him to annoy Han.

?I have to rip my brothers? eyes out of his head and use them as my own.? Anakin said as calmly as possible. Jacen didn?t know how to react.
    ?It?s okay Jasa.? Anakin said quickly. ?I?m not about to even entertain that thought. Besides? you need Sharingan yourself for it to work, otherwise I?ll still go blind.? Anakin quipped with as much humour as possible. Jacen breathed a sigh of relief.

Hmmm - Is he joking though?

It's quite a complicated set-up you have with the various groups. I'm intrigued to see how it all pans out. :)

I'm relieved that Tahiri's wound wasn't bad. I'd love to have Anakin's clothes drying skills - especially at the moment!! Snow and rain here.

?I guess we?ll just have to wait and let things unfold for now.? Tsunade told Ton-Ton. The fifth Hokage grimaced and moved around her desk to sit down.
    ?And having Sakura keep a VERY close eye on Naruto too can?t hurt?if Madara is alive, Naruto may be next on his list. At least Anakin is safe wherever he is.?

Aha - we hope Anakin is safe. However Madara has Sidious on his team. [face_worried]

Very interesting chapter, Morgoth. It raises quite a few intriguing questions. =D=

18. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hey guys!!! woah... this was way down the boards... :( ah well. Up!!!

Tahi: I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter, there are a lot of questions raised but there'll be a lot of answers soon too... plus some A/T mush that all will enjoy, lol. whether or not Anakin is kidding about his sharingan and what he has to do to stop going blind is something that you'll have to wait and find out... thanks for reading!

Sorry guys!, there won't be a new post till the end of the month! sorry! work has me all tied up at the moment!

19. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Well, I guess that should give me time to catch up [face_blush]

Glad to hear there's more on the way soon :D

20. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Hmm...page 10 huh? Blast. Oh well, that's what I get for not updating when I say I will. I blame Darth Real-Life though. He's kept me busy recently. I will have a post up, hopefully tomorrow but next week otherwise. Work keeps me away from my computer and also makes me very tired. :(

Ah well, stay posted guys, the next installment will be here soon, I promise!

21. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Don't worry, Morgoth - I'm in the same boat. DRL is a hard task master. ;)

22. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Take your time Morgoth!
    We'll still be here, and I very much look forward to your next update!

23. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Looking forward to the new post, Morgoth, whenever you find the time [face_peace]

24. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    ?After I crashed, I found myself in a lush green forest. The ship was totalled. I?m lucky to have walked away from it at all.? Anakin said. His family and all present in the room tried to concentrate on what Anakin was telling them but what Anakin had told them about his Sharingan, about what he?d have to do to save his eyes, still had them spooked.

Tahiri broke the silence.
    ?So you just wandered around?? The petite blonde asked. Anakin grinned sheepishly.

?Yeah, kinda. I didn?t know where I was or where I was going.? Anakin paused, brushing a hand through his hair.
    ?Eventually, I came upon a village. I was half starved to death and completely exhausted and I collapsed. When I woke up, Lady Tsunade was standing over me.?

?Lady Tsunade?? Tionne asked.
    ?The Hokage, or chief, of the village hidden in the leaves. Konohagakure. Konoha for short.? Anakin grinned slightly. ?Tsunade looks young but it?s only a jutsu, she doesn?t like to look her age.? The young Jedi rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and grimaced.

?Things kinda went sour from there. I was grilled on who I was, where I?d come from. It took a while to convince her and the ANBU black ops. After I showed them some of my Jedi abilities and Force Alchemy, they started to believe me.?

?Who are the ANBU black ops?? Kam Solusar asked.
    ?Probably their top military unit.? Kyp replied. Anakin nodded.
    ?They?re the elite guard of the Hokage and the peace keepers of the village. They?re the best of the best.? Anakin confirmed.

?So what happened after they believed you??
    ?Not much Jaya.? Anakin answered. ?Tsunade and I talked for a while, she explained what was going on in her world and I explained about what had happened to me. That went on for a few weeks ?till she trusted me. After that Tsunade offered me a place to stay instead of at their hospital and asked if I wanted to learn at the academy there and maybe even teach what I knew as well. A mutually beneficial endeavour. At least that?s how she put it.? Anakin grinned to himself and allowed all he had told them to sink in.

?So what did you learn at this academy kid?? Han asked when nobody seemed they were going to.
    ?I learned how to draw out my chakra and use it. Kind of like what I learned at the Jedi academy in regards to the force but from within myself. I learned how to perform Jutsu.?

?Jutsu? You mean techniques like you used in the hall? Your Sharingan?? Mara said.
    ?Yeah. That?s about right. The Sharingan isn?t technically a Jutsu but it has jutsu or techniques that are specific to it. I learned the twelve hand signs which enable you to move your chakra in specific ways in your body. Utilising these hand signs you can perform ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu refers to martial arts and can be augmented by chakra use.?

?Wait. Genjutsu. That?s what Tsukuyomi is, right?? Jacen said.
    ?Yes. It?s a specific Sharingan technique. Genjutsu clouds the mind and makes illusions. Ninjutsu are real effects. For example...? Anakin wove his hands together and formed three patterns, the last of which ended with one hand atop the other. All in the room felt the air hum with power and lightning blazed suddenly in Anakin?s hand.

?This is Chidori. Also known as Raikiri or Lightning blade. I could cut through durasteel like butter with this.? Anakin told the astonished crowd. The lightning crackling in Anakin?s hand faded and the room returned to normal. I?ll explain about the different elemental chakra types and all that later. Suffice to say it?d take a while and I?ve already explained a lot. Different chakra types allow different abilities, I?ll leave it at that for now.?

?So you trained to use these abilities alongside your Force Alchemy? Why?? Luke asked, leaning forwards in his chair, the Jedi Master balanced his arms on the table and leant his head on his hands.

?To become stronger. So I wouldn?t lose anyone else I cared about. I was going to come back and help end the war. Turns out you didn?t need me to do that.? Anakin said pausing for a moment.
    ?Idiot.? Tahiri said suddenly. An

25. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    First! Will reply when I get home tonight!

Okay...loved the updated, Tahiri reactions to Han's questions was hilarious! I think Han just asked to stir up trouble! LOL!
    And oh SITH! Anakin is definately in a lot of poodoo. What had the boy gotten himself into.
    Great UPDATE!

Looking forward to the next post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.