main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Homecoming. Post NJO. A/T cross with Naruto/F.M.A. Finally updated 5th January!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Morgoth_The_Enemy, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - great update. I was fascinated by Anakin's account of his new skills and how he learned them. You write his trademark humour well. :)

?Any girls there kid?? Han suddenly asked with a grin, the question out before Leia had the chance to kick him. Tahiri went a slight shade of red and the Force around her was thick with dangerous promise. Anakin pretended not to notice but inwardly his heart did a small jump with joy as he realised she was jealous. Anakin also recalled that Tahiri still wore her Chad Sea Orchid perfume; a token that only the two of them shared. The young Jedi allowed himself a small grin. Things were looking up.
    Ooh - that Han. He's a stirrer. Cute response from both Anakin and Tahiri. :)

There were some lovely A/T bits in this chapter. I loved the humour at the end, eve though it looks as if our boy is in the proverbial poodoo. =D= Some things never change.

2. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!

Star_writer24, Of course Han doesn't stir up trouble... lol. He's just oblivious to the fact that he causes it! the next post sees Anakin in a world of trouble, I hope you enjoy it! glad you're enjoying the Han moments, they're some of my favourite to write. Thanks for reading!

Tahi, Yup, as usual, Anakin seems to be in hot water. It isn't going to get any cooler in the next post either! I'm pleased you enjoyed the A/T parts, they were difficult to include in this chapter since I had to explain a lot. I'm glad they came out okay. Thanks for reading!

I know it's been a while since my last post... Sorry guys :(
    work has been taking up all of my time. I'll have the next one written soon though, I promise! I'll let you all know as soon as I put it up!

Morgoth :)

3. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Hope life hasn't got you too chained up, Morgoth. Looking forward to more. :)

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Just a wee note from Morgoth that he's still around but is being held ransom by work - he is working on the next chapter, so shouldn't be too much longer. :)

5. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Just want to say thanks for reading guys and I'm so, so sorry you all had to wait so long for an update!!! here is the newest post!!!

Credit for the Balance Guardian idea goes to Eidos and its programmers and writers who created the Legacy of Kain series. I own none of it; it?s all theirs so many thanks to them for a cool idea.

The entire room stood still. All eyes were on Anakin and his new companion. A Sith ghost straight from one of Tionne?s stories stood before them glowing luminescent blue. The force aura in the room had dropped quickly. All present were wondering exactly who this Sith was and why he was addressing Anakin with such familiarity.

Anakin took quick note of the situation; it seemed bad. Luke and Mara were clearly wondering why Anakin had omitted this stranger from his tale, Tionne was staring with morbid fascination at the apparition of his Sith mentor, Kyp and Corran were oddly united in fear and distrust, both of the Force ghost and of himself, Anakin realised sadly.
    ?And I was making such good progress too.? the young Jedi thought to himself.

?Well I do apologise. I?m afraid I am the bearer of bad news.? The Force ghost replied.
    ?And this bad news couldn?t have waited till, I don?t know, LATER?!?? Anakin asked, waving a hand to signify that there was a large crowd of Jedi present that weren?t exactly pleased to see the ghost of a Sith creature.

?What?? Anakin's teacher asked. ?This is not my fault! I assumed that you had told them everything that you had been through.? Anakin suddenly looked abashed at his teachers? statement.
    ?I? omitted you from my story. Kinda. Well, actually altogether.? Anakin said, flashing a sheepish grin and rubbing the back of his head.

?Why would you do a thing like that?? the dead Sith asked. Anakin shot his teacher a glare that clearly implied that he thought his teacher was either insane or plain ignorant.
    ?It?s the Sith thing isn?t it?? Anakin's teacher said dryly. Tahiri stifled a laugh which Anakin pretended to ignore.
    ?I can never tell when you?re being sarcastic.? Anakin replied.
    ?Well just now I was. The little blonde seems to think I?m funny. It?s nice at least one person appreciates my humour.? Tahiri grinned to herself.

Anakin sighed and leant his face into the palm of his hand.
    ?Anakin? At any point are you going to try to explain this?? Luke asked, staring at the Force ghost of the creature clad in dark Sith robes. Anakin grimaced. This wasn?t going to be easy.
    ?Okay? well, the main reason I left him out of the story was because I knew you?d totally go nuts and well? umm?? Anakin struggled to begin.

?Exactly what reason would we have to go nuts Anakin?? Kyp asked, his cynical tone back and his chin clasped between two fingers.
    ?Okay. Fine. Remember when I told you I fell into a tomb on Korriban? Well it was his tomb.? Anakin replied, motioning towards his teacher with one hand.
    ?I think we?d gathered that much. If the Sith robes weren?t a dead giveaway then I?m pretty certain that the fact he appears to resemble one of the Sith creatures of Korriban would have tipped us off.? Corran said dryly though his voice was laced with venom.

?Hmm. I like this one. His dry wit is somewhat refreshing.?
    ?No. it?s not.? Anakin replied sourly.
    ?Perhaps if I introduced myself and helped you explain yourself, this rather awkward situation could be resolved quickly, besides, entering a room and not introducing yourself is the height of rudeness.??I doubt you doing that will help matters. It?ll probably make them worse.? Anakin almost whispered.

?It certainly can?t make things that much worse. They?re all ready to pounce on you from my appearance alone. You shouldn?t have left me out of your story.? The old Sith admonished.
    ?Good day to you all young Jedi. It is a pleasure to meet you at last. I am Marka Ragnos former ruler of this galaxy.?

The awed silence that followed was more deafening than the roar of the mightiest storm. Tionne?s mouth hung open as she

6. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Oh dear! :eek:
    That didn't go well at all.
    Great update! As always looking forward to more!

7. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yay - a post. [face_dancing]

?What?? Anakin's teacher asked. ?This is not my fault! I assumed that you had told them everything that you had been through.? Anakin suddenly looked abashed at his teachers? statement.
    ?I? omitted you from my story. Kinda. Well, actually altogether.? Anakin said, flashing a sheepish grin and rubbing the back of his head.

Oh boy - what a dummy!!

Laughed at Corran and Kyp's comments - and at the fact the dead guy likes Corran. :D

Poor old Marka. You can't help feeling that he's really enjoying having some company at last.

Interesting that Marka feels Tahiri is a potential Balance Guardian. :)

Oh boy - there are none so blind as those who will not see. Anakin is right, the Jedi have become pettyminded and scared of shadows. That's so sad.

And poor Tahiri, left alone yet again! I don't think she'll take it sitting down, though. And, of course, Marka certainly sees great things in her. I wonder, if she's about to show Luke et al what she can do and be?

Great chapter - very tense, but also nicely balanced. =D=

8. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Up!

Thanks for reading guys! I'm glad you're enjoying so far. I know things look a little bad for our hero right now but things will be looking a lot better in a few posts! Or will they...? Lol. I'll be posting a new post soon but I've been working on a new Fic too so you'll have to be patient with me, lol. I'll be putting the new fic up in a few days.

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Be sure to PM me with a link to the new story. :) And looking forward to the next post here.

10. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Please PM me as well. Looking forward to the new one, Morgoth :D

11. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Whew!!! Thought this fic was going under didn't you? Lol. Nope, i'm just busy with work, DRL and going to Houston to watch Wrestlemania! lol.

Thanks for reading guys, I'm pleased you're all enjoying so far. The next post will be up around this weekend I think!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow is this exciting and unique!!?!? [face_dancing] Followed the link in your sig and found this the other day and read it all LOL Soaked it up like a sponge [face_laugh] If you're keeping a list for PMs, could I be added?

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.