Homesick fan says Nihao

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by RYONG_KAI, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYONG_KAI Jedi Padawan

Hiya,

I a big SW fan. I'm currently working in Taiwan. I'm originally from Dayton (ie. Centerville). I just wanted to know if there was any good word back home.

By the way does anyone shop at Bookery Fantasy. Before I left they were in the process of redesigning the store. How does it look?

seeya.
    ELK PRIDE!!!

Brian Mah
  2. RavenSky Jedi Padawan

I have always wanted to go to Bookery Fantasy but have never quite made it there. Where is it located?

Robin
  3. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm so sorry I didn't respond to this sooner! I just got back from a trip to Cleveland. o-o Welcome to the Dayton boards! The Bookery finished their 'renovation' a while ago, I'm not sure of the exact date - but atleast since last August? I'm terrible with dates. I don't know if you knew, but they split the store into two locations across the street from each other, one is their video/comic book/book/toy store, and the other is all RPG, card games, and its paraphanalia. I shop mostly in the gamers store.

RavenSky, the Bookery is located in downtown Fairborn, I don't know the address but the stores are well marked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.