main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Honey I'm Home? - J/J one shot - Come on...you know you wanna...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Soooooo. Over at Lost and Then Found Ceillean came up with a great idea (again). And even though my muse doesn't want to write the next chapter of Lost she decided she could work with this. This is totally for fun and isn't the best thing I've seen or written, but it's kinda funny. :D

I'm ashamed to say that I listened to Ke$ha's 'Blah Blah Blah' while I was writing this. So yeah. This is just for fun and I wrote it like in an hour. So don't expect too much kids. I have a weird sense of humor sometimes. I won't be offended if you don't like it.

Enjoy!

~Sab

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Jaina laid her head on the back of the couch enjoying the quiet of the apartment. Things were usually so hectic that she didn?t get a chance to rest for even a minute nowadays. Both her and Jag?s duties kept them from enjoying down time with any frequency and while she loved her job she did wish she could get a day to just breathe. And enjoy her husband.

A smile lit her face at the thought of Jag. They?d been married a little over a year and as chaotic as their lives were she wouldn?t trade it for anything. Just the fact that she could go to bed each night and wake up each morning with him was enough for now. She knew things would die down eventually but she couldn?t help thinking about it nonetheless.

Jag would be here with her now if she hadn?t pushed him into going out with the guys. He had protested stalwartly but eventually she had won the discussion. With Kyp and Zekk backing her up of course. They were all in such dire need of down time that she almost felt guilty at the thought of wanting him here. Almost, but not quite.

The quiet hum of the traffic outside combined with the wine she was drinking had nearly put her to sleep, but the ding of the door chime shot her eyes open. Confused she looked over to the clock quickly hoping it would help her figure out who was at the door. It was way too early for them to be back.

Reaching out she felt three familiar signatures and frowned. Jaina set her drink down and padded over to the door with caution. This couldn?t be good.

When the door swooshed open she found her husband and their two closest friends standing there. Well, Kyp and Zekk were standing there. From the initial impression of her husband she would guess he was incapable of standing at this moment. The grin on his face was huge though and it only took her a second to figure out what was wrong.

?You got him drunk!?? Jaina exclaimed loudly as Kyp and Zekk walked past her dragging Jag between them. He couldn?t walk but he was lucid enough to be singing. If what he was doing could be called singing. It sounded more like a fleet of ships taking off.

Niether of them answered her as they walked over to the couch and deposited him on it, none to gently. It didn?t stop Jag from singing though.

Jaina was still in shock as she walked over to them. The three of them stood there as Jag sat with his eyes closed rocking his head from side to side.

?Blah, blah, blah. Think you?ll be getting this. Nah, nah, nah?.? Jag sang quietly, oblivious to everything else.

?What in the sith did you do to my husband?!?

Kyp scratched his head and Zekk shuffled his feet in response to Jaina?s question.

?Well.? She prompted again crossing her hands over her chest and putting on the Solo look that somehow still worked on the two men.

?Apparently there were some Sullustans at the bar tonight.? Jaina groaned at Zekk?s comment. Sullustans were extremely difficult to get drunk like she thought her husband was.

?And you know how competitive he is.? Kyp added. Jaina?s mouth opened in disbelief as Kyp fed her a weak smile and shrugged his shoulders.

?He doesn?t speak their language!?

?Jaina, there?s no need to translate ?I?m gonna drink you under the table.? I think that?s pretty universal in bars across the galaxy.? Kyp offered in a condescending voice smirking until Jaina glared at him.

The quiet suddenly permeated Jaina?s brain and she looked back down at Jag. He had finally stopped singing but still had a stu

Update 10-13-15 - This fic was truncated in the move but it can be read in its entirety here https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5831287/1/Honey-I-m-Home

Thanks!

Jadesabre75

2. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    [face_laugh] That was really good! You have the same kind of humor as me apparently!

3. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Why thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for reviewing!

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    And still I laugh. [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

The part where he sings "I'm pretty" and the Zekk and Kyp snickering the background...I just can't stop laughing. [face_laugh]

5. jaina-Fett

jaina-Fett Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Man, I would pay good money to see Jag drunk and singing those songs. :p :p :p

Loved it. [:D]

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]

What helps is that Jag definitely is "pretty" [face_laugh]

Embarrassing when sloshed but at least he probably won't remember it in the morning hopefully --
    And if Jaina's kind she won't bring it up

[face_laugh]

[face_mischief]

[:D]

!!!!!

7. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I'd bring it up if I were Jaina. [face_mischief] Teasing Jag...much fun. :D

8. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Love the title.

I'll have you know that I've been walking around all day singing, ?I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty and gay, ? over and over again. My husband & kids keep asking me how I managed to get that song stuck in my head, all I can do is laugh! :D

Again, Great Job!!!=D=

And to answer Jade_eyes statement - I have no doubt that Jaina would indeed bring it up just to torture him a little more.:p

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Of course the boys are going to snicker. Jag would return the favor if the tables were turned.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thanks for reading!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

10. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Yeah I can see her keeping that tucked away until it worked to her advantage.

11. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    It's always a drinking contest with men. :rolleyes: Man comes home drunk, drinking contest. Law of the universe. :p

Oooh, Zekk and Kyp are in for a world of hurt in the morning. [face_laugh] Or afternoon. That's going to be on nasty hangover. :p

=D=

12. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

13. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I was laughing so hard reading this, my husband thinks I'm crazy. And I now have have "Blah Blah Blah" stuck in my head. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who writes to music.

14. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

15. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    [face_laugh]:_|[face_laugh]

that line is freaking hilarious

nice little piece :D

16. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I was just thinking about this story this morning.

Blah, Blah, Blah was on the radio and first thing that pops into my head? Jag drunk in a bathtub. [face_laugh]

17. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Nice to see this one again! [face_laugh] [face_love] [face_laugh] Though, ever time I read this one, I get that song stuck in my head for days.:p

One can never tire of reading about "the boys" having fun and getting into trouble.

18. Lady_Jedi93

Lady_Jedi93 Jedi Knight star 4

May 11, 2010
    [face_laugh] That was hilarious! [face_laugh]

19. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, that was crazy!!! 8-} [face_laugh]

I loved it! The bit about Jag singing about being pretty and ...gay... had me rolling...

I needed a laugh, and a break...just wrote about 15 K words in my next novel over the past week...Whew! Plus, I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from my agent...Nail bitting time seriously!!!

[:D]

Sara

20. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks for reading!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thank you very much!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thread Status: