main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Honorary Positions

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by JangoFett3263827, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I have an idea for other officers in our group. Maybe we could not only have a president, vice president,etc..., but also people in charge of actual Star Wars stuff like Slappy for video game guru and video game news or Hobbie for pinball tourneys *Rik smiles with mercantile euphoria* or something like that (Cephas for RPGs and movies, TK for cons and events. We could think of some more departments). Maybe that could be something we do at the next meeting. Speaking of which, maybe when SW Galaxies comes out, we could have online meetings and, as Rik and I discussed a little today, we could go through the game together and maybe even start a faction with Boston. But I'm just wishfully thinkig here but who knows. Also we could all have callsigns like Rogue leader or Echo seven since we are Echo base which could also be the callsign for the Cantina.

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    While the idea is not a bad one Jango, at our current size I, nor the other officers, believe it would be a good one, as it could end up with us having all officers and no members. So for the moment, we will stick with the five officers of the Executive Council, as well as electing a group represenative to act as a go between from the group to the council. This will be more to set it up before we get big, and have trouble with it.

Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.