main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's Bar & Grille **----~ Old style service; the legend lives on. ~----**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wall8, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Nekara Nods slowly

"Ahhhh, I see what you mean now, thats really too bad, can I buy you a drink then?"

2. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *rolls her eyes at the commotion but turns to her drink*

3. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Sigh... we need a social thread around here...

And so begins the reign of Warmaster Carr over The Yuuzhan Vong RPF Bar & Grille...

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    *Throws flaming pineapple at Yomin*

Nice try, and welcome to the Imperial B&G.

5. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    I don't allow any burning fruit in the Yuuzhan Vong B&G. So there. :p

6. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    *enters* *walks* *sits* "give me something that will make me completly wasted!

7. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    *hands over water mixed with coomb spores*

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Enters with about every single Imperial from the Imperial Lounge in EUC

Vana Dorja: "Ew, who let the Vong out?"

Capt. Dorja, shrugs

Piett: "Quit making fun of my slippers, you little brat!"

Me: "I didn't do anything!"

Piett: "Yes, you did! You were that Lieutenant that gave EUCNN the holo-recording of me!"

Veers, tries to hold in his laughter: "I dunno, Firmus, pink bunny slippers is rather hysterical." Fails

Piett: :mad:

Isard, marks that down in her datapad

Piett, cringes as yet another mark goes in his dossier: "Do you do anything else besides keeping tabs on us?"

Isard: "Yes, I make rebel lives miserable as well."

Me: "You can take me away, Ysanne!"

9. Juno_Epsilon

Juno_Epsilon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    ***Stands outside what seems to be an Old bar , though the paint is chipped here and there there is still hope. :)

Juno Slowly wandered into the bar finding it to be empty??!!! what had happened? No one drinking? no one laughing talking or bragging? Had this place died? HuuuummmMMMMmmmmmMMMmmm he thought to himself. All that is needed is a little paint. A hell of alot of Drink and a few people and maybe we could make something again of this. Lord knows that a Watering hole is nothing without it's paying costomers.....

Ladies And Gentalmen. Please come We are open once again. And yes, you want it we will have it. Infidel wings, and Ale Free On the House. :D

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Ah. Yes, welcome to my Bar & Grille.

*Glances at Wall8* It appears to be asleep...

11. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    *takes a seat at the bar*

Infidel blood on the rocks. By the way, I mean real rocks... :D

12. Juno_Epsilon

Juno_Epsilon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    Looks At Yomin and wonders...... "Ok One Infidel Blood on the .... Rocks" ?[face_plain] *mixes drink and places infront of Yomin*

Good to See you back Jello, Your things are in order thou a little dusty, like everything else, but the stuff is getting cleaned. :)

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    watches as his operatives finish the touches of new paint to both interior and exterior, and the huge neon signs are lowered into place.

Yes Ladies and Gentleman, unfortunately it seems the prior owner of this place was negligent, not paying the upkeep, and since abandoned this, our ONLY social thread in the RPF!

But fear not, for by the powers invested in me by my knowledge of the radiant one's 8 holy secrets, I have declared the Imperial New Order RPF Bar & Grille open for business!!!

I, am your new owner of this establishment, and I aim to please.

Old favourites including the GMs Hot Tub - for those tired GameMasters littered over these boards - the Olympic Pool and Sauna facilities out back, our very own Imperial Theatre and even weekly disco's!! (feat. John Williams, and John Williams, JW Tribute bands, John Williams.. ;))

Yes, welcome back, one and all!! Enjoy your stay, and I hope you enjoy the social life, as you RP, drink and chat away.....

Allow the mayhem to begin...

Aide walks up to PoT After speech

PoT: How did that sound?

Aide: Good sir. The people will be pleased.

PoT: I hope so. This new renovation cost me a lot of credits.

Aide: Yes Sir. Sir, we have installed as you requested the 'booths of honour' up on the higher ground, specifically for the Yuuzhan Vong. Its a good idea to segregate them from the inf..the humans and aliens, sir.

PoT: (smiles) You nearly gave the secret to my PC away there! Hmm...what else?

Aide: We are ready to install the anti-Jello sensors in the archway...

PoT: (shakes head) Don't bother, he can come in and rant about owning this place all he wants. No one will listen. Just ensure the Ysalmiri are installed, and the 'NO DARK LORDS OF THE SITH' sign is clearly displayed over the entrance way.

Aide: Yes Sir.

PoT: Oh, and get me a spacescotch, on the yorik coral, I'm feeling a celebratory mood catch on...

Aide: Yes Sir. Glory to the Imperial New Order!!

[/crazed mode]

14. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Yuck... just when I resign you reopen the GM Hot Tub! Oh well... good thing I didn't turn in my key... :D

15. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    *walks in, and takes a seat at the bar*

I need something to take away the pain of school. Have anything?

16. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    *Reads 'No Sith Lords' Sign*

"Bahh!" *Proceeds to use it to beat POT over the head, shattering it.* "There now, much better. Ohh, and one final Touch."

*Lifts POT out of throne, puts himself in it.*

"Much better."

17. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    *drops giant spoon on Gorin and retakes the throne*

I'm baaack!

*writes 'Property of Emperor Jello all over b&G in permanent ink*

18. Wall8

Wall8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    How dare you, Jello, write on our surface with permanent ink!

We shall strike you down for thou punishment.

Next time will be your last...

For now, we have decided to allow Protege-of-Thrawn reign of our Bar&Grille.

Perhaps he can restore its air of splendor.

We warn you, PoT... mistakes will not be tolerated. We give you this chance to back down, for failure is not an option.

Choose wisely.

19. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    nods sagely

I realise the import of your words milord, and will emphatically declare I will not simply do my best to serve your bar, nor will I back away.

For to fail, is to inadequately serve your greatness. This is not an option.

I shall rule this bar with an eye for entertainment, and good ol' fashioned service.

hardens eyes.

But I will also rule with an iron fist. I warn any and all foolish people viaing for control of MY Bar and Grille, I will ban you indefinitely from this Bar And Grille, you will be forcably evicted from this Bar and Grille, and any further trolling or harassment of its patrons will be reported to a Mod.

This place is for relaxation, chats, and enjoying oneself. Building a true Community here in the Role Playing Forum, under the wise divinity of Wall8.

I welcome all RPers to join, and give their input on how to improve this Bar and Grille.

Without you, this bar will again fall into disrepair.

If you want a drink, simply ask the droid bartenders, programmed to serve in a friendly manner, and for all droid hating species, we have a Yammosk at the end of the bar to service your needs.

And I must announce tommorrow's new celebration, in lieu of reopening and wonderful art deco furnishings, all drinks are free of charge, and on the house![/i]

So get a meal, get a drink for free, and enjoy your stay.....

Instructs Ewoks to take throne back out of the Bar and Grille and to dump it in the ocean, for such constructs have no place in here, and they attempt to elevate the seated one higher then they deserve, in an insult to Wall8's divinity.

20. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    *gets up*

"OWWWW!, What was with hte giant spoon?"

*Proceeds to smash, burn, or otherwise destroy Jellywobble's spoon.*

*Begins to plot and plan to bring down POT*

21. Wall8

Jul 4, 2002
    Gorin, you violence is an affront to us. Cease immediately.

22. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    *snaps fingers*

A horde of warriors surrounds Gorin and throws him in a dumpster filled with live mookas. A moffship procedes to land on him.

23. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    :: A Pail white Red micro chipped eyed, White haired Rouge Knight Walked into the Bar... Shakes his head and Slowly Matierlises as no other then DarkJediTJ ::

Gimme a drink on the Run I've got no RPG's left to post on but I've gotta get out of here. :: Grabbs beer and Wrigels nose, Star dust hovers around him and he becomes a V-seires Protacal droid Covered in Ice particals ::

Mabye I'll be Lockeheart next time! Catchas!

24. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    *cowers before Wall8*

Yes... sir...

25. Wall8

Jul 4, 2002
    Excellent work, Yomin Carr. We shall bestow upon thee a speedboat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.