main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 3.0 ~ Now with 200% more visiting Irishmen!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    VS, the baby boom isn't my fault. It just happens when I go to Florida. Well, about 2 months after getting back, anyway. Something from the water, perhaps? ;)

I know what you mean, though. A lady a couple doors down is also going to have a baby about the same time I am. Would be interesting if I saw her in the hospital. Unless she's the one that moved.

2. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    :eek: an RPF baby oh boy! :D

it'l be on the JC from birth :p

3. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    I'm already trying to think up usernames for my baby... ;) :p

4. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
  5. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Change is bad. Everything must be kept in perfect, systematic order.

You sound like someone from the deep south. Yep, that's it.

Our band has issues. The next contest is Wednesday. I just got back from practice, where at one point I felt I had to stab myself through the heart with my clarinet. And we still didn't get to the end of the last song. It's very frustrating.

OOOH! I understand. PGR and Howie are thinking about not taking either band, and I belong to both.....and I was ready to stab myself in the neck with my reed because it was so frustrating (oboe reeds are about as good as trumpet mouthpieces for stabbing people because they are sharp, once you remove the reed on the reeds)

6. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    *falls off the stool, drunk on caffine beverages*

Oh, how I love Spring Break!

*hiccup*

Oh... 8-}

*lies on the floor*

7. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    You're on Spring Break already? We still have another week...

I have to usher for a school play tonight. I did it last night, too. It gets really really boring but at least most of the people on stage crew rp a lot. The worst part is that I'm not allowed to dance in the aisles after people start coming in, though. :(

8. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    You know what's weird? Spring Break out here was last week, and the first day of Spring isn't until today!

9. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    My break was early, too. But they can still call it spring break if they want. Sounds a lot better than "Weeks-Before-Spring Break" or some other long name. :p

10. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    You're on Spring Break already? We still have another week...

im just finnishing mine up! hoorah!

~~Monkey_Jedi

11. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Mine doesn't come until the week after easter :(

12. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Fear not, my loyal subjects! The most high Janitor has returned to clean this place up!

Snaps fingers and Bar is cleaned.

There. Now that that is done, will someone explain what has happened while I've been gone? 'Cause all I'm seeing is PoT gone and the RP forum Mod-less.

13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Welcome back, Rampani. :) The situation is kind of difficult to sum up...it was some major JC drama. :p

This thread gives the basics without making you wade through a million posts, although it's a little outdated. In any case, it was a sad time for the JC and our forum. :(

14. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    Abso-freakin-lutly wonderful. It's understandable why so many mods got demoted or resigned.

Shakes head in disgust.

Anyway, do you know who's going to mod our forum?

15. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    We'll know within this week or the next, hopefully. All the other modless boards have gotten their mod.

16. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    *peeks in*
    *comes in and sits down at the bar*

Howdy and good evening to all. :)

17. happyjawa

happyjawa Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2004
    The stranger walked up to the bar and pulled up a stool.

Greetings. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Lars. I used to post quite a bit on alt.starfleet.rpg in the day and this looks like a similar set up. Interactive fiction in the Star Wars genre sounds intriguing to me. I role-play in the d20 system and used to play d6 back in the day.

I also maintain a fan film site if you want to check out the wares of the Happy Jawa.

18. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Evening Lars :) I'm sort of new here in a way. I use to post here all the time in Hooper's.

How are you this evening?

19. happyjawa

happyjawa Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2004
    Just dandy. Doing laundry, half watching Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger, working on my site, and doing this. Multitasking, y'know.

You?

20. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Hello, everyone! My jewelry business is taking off! Yay! WE had an auction last night. By the way, Rampani, were you there? Anyway, after the auction, I got an order for $25 worth of jewelry and someone bought a $7 necklace! And I'm sure others will find out that it was me that made the jewelry....anyway, how is everyone? ANd welcome Lars!

21. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    ^nice! i wish i was making money. :( anyone have some ideas of stuff i could do to make some?

22. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    Nope Picc. After working an 8 hour day starting at 8:00 in the morning, I went home and slept. And played Knights Of The Old Republic on my XBox.

23. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    so you didn't see the drumline.....

24. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Howdy. I just got back in touch with a friend who lives on the other side of the country and I haven't heard from in the better part of a year. :)

But now I have to organise some armies on an island. Gnomes and other creatures. It's a pirate thing. Anyone want to help?

25. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I already refer to my 3-year-old as Jediloren Jr. Perhaps when he gets old enough, you'll see that username pop up. (He looks so much like his daddy, who is Jediloren.) Perhaps this one will be Jediloren III. ;)

Welcome to the new users, welcome back to the old ones that haven't been here for a while.

For all those regular's that are still regs, I have yet another sacrifice, again at the request of my dear sister and co-workers.

*Brings in stocker for row 21 and ties him to the sacrificial alter to the Cheeto gods*

I think at this rate, we'll be out of stockers soon. ;) How about I just be in charge of weekly sacrifices, at least until my baby comes in May?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.