main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 3.0 ~ Now with 200% more visiting Irishmen!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    My doctor and I think my baby's going to be here this week... How about you make this sacrifice a special one to encourage the baby to come quickly and without too much fuss? :D

2. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    No prob, RJ.

*attaches a baby rattle to the neck of the sacrifice, then ignites*

The rattle is for just that reason, hoping that your child comes with no problems. :D

3. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Gee, thanks!!! *dances around sacrifice* *engages in maniacal "nesting"-related bar-cleaning* *cooks for everyone*

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I know the feeling. I've been crocheting lately. I made a lovely bag, then had to keep my hands busy so I've started on a blanket.

I've also done some cleaning and moving things around. The other day, I noticed that the drainboard could be cleaner, and by the time I stopped, it was lunch time and half the counter was clean.

Gotta love that nesting phase. ;)

5. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Ooh can I help with the sacrifice, too?

I wish you the best of luck with your baby, RJ. [face_love]

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Good Luck RJ, I hope everything goes well. :)

7. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Hai, Best of luck, RJ san. :)

8. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Hope the birth goes smoothly RJ. Watches as the stocker from row 21 begins to die and says,"Burn, Burn, Burn!!

9. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Thanks, everyone! *continues cleaning the already shining B & G, then decides to cook some more* Does anyone have any requests? I'm in the mood to cook...

10. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    We should make a new thread for this, I dont want to see those phantom pages coming back.

11. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    -Lord-Vader-: "We should make a new thread for this, I dont want to see those phantom pages coming back."

Nah, it hasn't hit that amount of posts to do so yet. Besides, it hasn't happen to me yet 8-} .

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Food requests? How about tender boneless, skinless chicken breast with mashed potatoes(real, not fake) and cornbread muffin and carrots, and onion gravy? :D

13. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    *brings in sacrifice of several immature band members and some trumpets, just for the heck of it.*

Maybe I should throw in some saxes for good measure, too?

We have a music festival tomorrow. Clinics and judges and all that stuff. Our director is going to have a nervous breakdown for what the judges will think of us, I think. I'm about to go to our last practice for it. I may not come back.

14. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    I play trumpet. :mad:

15. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    How about tender boneless, skinless chicken breast with mashed potatoes(real, not fake) and cornbread muffin and carrots, and onion gravy?

Sure thing! Is garlic mashed potatoes made with sour cream and butter good, or will that upset your tummy?

And would you like any dessert with that? I feel like baking. How about a lemon cream pie, with home-made pie crust, home-whipped cream, and fresh-squeezed lemons? :)

Today, I was out all afternoon, and then came home, cleaned the stove, scrubbed the tub out, made dinner, cleaned up, scrubbed the toilet, and mopped the kitchen floor... I think that the baby is going to be here soon. So do my mom and my grandma. :D

*begins to cook for Marna*

16. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    For those of you who play within a band, I would be on the lookout. Robots are teh wave of teh future in this department.

[image=http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39876000/jpg/_39876108_toyota_ap_bot203index.jpg]

And one has to admit; They are rather cute. 8-}

17. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    I wish everyone would stop typing "teh" all the time. [face_plain]

Anyway, did you see they even have a robot that conducts now? But I don't think it's as cool as a real director/conductor; no interesting facial expressions.

18. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    Nah, I haven't seen the conductor yet - Though it sounds rather interesting. :)

[image=http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39055000/jpg/_39055077_sony_sdr_afp.jpg]

It's Just so amazing to see how far we've come with robots, and how far we can still potentially go.

19. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Hardly robots, just expensive computers.

Teh expensive computers. ;)

20. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    *walks slowly and menacingly toward P-o-T* Would you like to explain yourself, sir?

21. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Turns to POT and says, "Are you trying to irritate
    RogueJaina?"

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Sure thing! Is garlic mashed potatoes made with sour cream and butter good, or will that upset your tummy?

That sounds great, RJ. :D

And would you like any dessert with that? I feel like baking. How about a lemon cream pie, with home-made pie crust, home-whipped cream, and fresh-squeezed lemons?

Anything but lemon. Had a bad experience with lemon. Lemon + Loritab = instant offering to porceline god.

How about chocolate cream instead? :D

It seems that the baby is going to be coming soon. You sound like you're nesting like crazy. I've been on a couple of cleaning kicks myself, and have worn myself out doing the cleaning. Just be sure to save some energy for the actual childbirth, RJ. ;)

23. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    This place sure has changed.

24. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    Yup, but things are always changing, so I guess it shouldan't come as to much of a surprise that this place would change as well.

25. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Anything but lemon. Had a bad experience with lemon. Lemon + Loritab = instant offering to porceline god.

How about chocolate cream instead?

Okay! *makes chocolate cream pie for everyone* *winces through contractions*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.