main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 4.0! Now with a new "Bat-Signal" installed on our roof.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Welcome to Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille, the successor to the RPF's social thread.

Rules
    *No Blasters! or flaming of any sort.

*Try not to destroy furniture

*Respect the modly powers that may visit

*Obey the rules of whoever might own the place

*RP and chat as much as you want

*No harming The Staff in any way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am known As Thok, Manager of Hooper McFinney's Bar and Grille. I have been henceforth been given the power, by Huggard himself, to open this bar in the name of his holyness. If you shall doubt the power of Huggard, or go against his word, you shall be punished henceforth.

The Bar & Grille currentely has a fully staffed Day Care Center and Friendly Conversation room--provided by RogueJaina. Snacks and Food are provided free of cost, and consist of the best food the empire can provide.

I, Thok own and run this place, but i am always looking for new staff: Currently, Thok is the Barkeep/Owner and CmdrMitthrawnuruodo provides the security. We currently are highering all positions of Barmaiden and Barback. Stridarious is Thok's personal Administrative Assistant.

If you look over to the left, you will see our famous wall of infamy, Wall8. Wall8, though full of graffitti and paint, is still the only talking wall in history. He will outsmart any of you, and make everyone else laugh. Treat him nicely, and he will throw bricks at those that you dislike ;)

Last but not the least in any way is our Emperor. GrandAdmiralJello hence is hearby been deemed the RPF Bar & Grille Monarch. His throne lies overthere, and if anyone but him sits on it, the chair is set to detonate, due to an exact weight sensing mechanism. Only his royal behind is allowed to sit on that throne.

Behind his throne, however, lays the throne to the one, and only Kane Lavos. Though you may not see his throne, due to its position in the shadows, it is there, trust us. This man, no matter what time period or place or dimesion, is ruler of all. Through thick and thin, he will be there, always causing a ruckus. Behave, and he shall like you. Act bad, and you shall miss your thumbs for all eternity.

Have fun, relax and enjoy yourself. If you need time to relax, have fun in one of our glorious 5 Olypic sized Swiming pools. If you feel a tad bit frisky, try our Jumbo sized Jumping castle or our exercise room. Last and not least, the VIP hot tub and sauna rooms. If you are in need of special treatment, please enjoy these rooms, access is only for those who are deemed VIP. Inquire with the barkeep. :D

Last and not least, the head law in this town lies with that of NaboosPrincess. You do anything wrong, and she will have your head on a plate for lunch. So, Post nice, and have a great time. Food and Drink is free for the first 50 posts! Have fun, and enjoy!

~Thok

NP edit: Still can't believe I grabbed to 10,000th post...oh yeah! [face_dancing] Anyway, go party someplace else. Hooper's v.5.0 is now up and running.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    If I do not get this first post, we're....

dramatic pause

DOOOOOoooooooooooomed!!!!!

Ah looks like we're not doomed after all. Good!

Gutten Tag, meine Freunde! Pass the beer!

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, quit the melodramatics.

*starts carting in miles after miles of Imperial goodies to put on the wall*

Hmm....

*builds a shrine and temple to the Moddess next to the Imperial corner of the bar*

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Oh mitth, so silly ;)

Welcome!

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Heh. Cant help it! That Fed-Ex commericial is stuck in my head now!

Now pass the beer, dangnabbit!

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    WEEEE!!!..New place.

*walks in...and immedately heads for jumping castle**

after getting her free food and drink, that is....

7. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    So, Why a Bat Signal?

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    *sniffs the air*

Thok! Did you inject this place with the new car smell? Brilliant! :D

9. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Cause, there is sightings of Batman lingering throughout the RPF ;)

And Yes Jello, there is a hint of New Car Scent in the air....dont you like?

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nahhh..thats new plastic smell!

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    sniffs

No, it smells like...Floor Mess. 8-}

12. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
  13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    *waltzes in*

Hey it's lovely in here! Nice job, Thok! [face_love]

Good food, too. Joy.

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Hmm....Hot tubs and sauna rooms for VIP?

I'm a VIP!

heads for the VIP hot tub

15. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm thirsty... do we have any grand opening specials?

16. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Yeah, you're a VIP, Mitth! Lucky you. 8-}

So, brand new thread, eh? :)

17. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Drink Specials.

We always have our infamous Death Keg's of course, reserved for those whom are held in high regard by yours truly.

There is the Victorian Viceroy, a spicy drink made from the finests drinks of all of Corellia.

And finally, The Naboo Sunset. A mix of fruit flavored extracts with a hint of Lemon mixed with a mysterious clear white liquid.

18. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Mitth, I believe he means a thread VIP. Why else would he have people check in with him, first? :p

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
  20. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    You did not mention the sarificial fire anywhere... you did install one right? [face_plain]

21. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    with a mysterious clear white liquid.

How can it be clear AND white? :p

Regardless, the Naboo Sunset sounds good. Can I have one?

22. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    That's why it's mysterious!!!

:p

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I dont think I want to know what the mysterious clear, white liquid is.

24. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Thok didn't install a sacrificial fire?!?!?! [face_shocked]

And he didn't include the Irishmen and Ewoks? [face_shocked]

And he's only giving out free food and drinks for the first 50 posts! [face_shocked]

And he didn't provide adequate sacrifices to the Cheeto God! [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

I say we overthrow our corrupt and neglegent leader and make a new bar, with everything that he left out! We shall name it...5.0

Ahh, who am I kidding. This bar will be cursed with phantom pages and spamming up the wazoo, but who really cares?

25. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    The only deities that we will accept sacrifice to are: Wall8, Huggard, and our patron Moddess.

And His Imperial Majesty, of course. *points to self*

[face_innocent]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.