1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 4.0! Now with a new "Bat-Signal" installed on our roof.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightWarden Force Ghost

star 4
  2. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
  3. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
  4. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
  5. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    Awesome...when will the new one be up?

Post #8999 for me!
  6. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Put the 9000th in Imp's thread to steal his thunder. [face_mischief] :p J/K.
  7. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    I was thinking about doing that :p, but I decided to put it in the NSO thread because that's where it belongs.
  8. Kalio_Dynkos Force Ghost

star 4
  9. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha, this is my third Hoopers, believe me, stupidity still runs rampant, and it's still just as much fun! :)
  10. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!!1!!1!!!111!!!11!1oneoneone1one
  11. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    What is this disgrace? What has happened to the once thriving presence of the great Yuuzhan Vong race? It seems there is but the slightest trace left of our past. We may have been few, but lo were we mighty. Now there is naught but infidel scum. It goes about without the slightest fear of its destruction, without the shadow of the Yuuzhan Vong hanging over it omnipresently. How did the domains fall so utterly? Tewl, Carr, Halycron, Vil, what has become of them? This place is not whole without them.
  12. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    *salutes*

Warmaster, where have you been?

Also, NP, LSA. Please lock this thread. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.