1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 5.0! "We've got more Insanity than Ysanne Isard has Cleavage

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *rests his arm on the bar to drink, then hears a crunch and feels a stinging simultaniously. Looking at his arm, there are small glass-like shards with a few pinpoints of blood, and the remains of what could only be a death-stick*

Uh, Sarge...

*points to offending glass shards as well as the incriminating remains*

Got any gauze? And whos crap is this anyway?
  2. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    OH NO! The hypodermics I was carrying the*Insert Deadly Disease* samples in! You've crushed them!:_| Now I'll never find the cure!
  3. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *sigh*

Smallpox again?

*Gets ANOTHER auto-injector, takes too much, and passes out on the bar*
  4. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    If I had a dollar for every time that's happened in Hoopers over the years, I'd have enough to buy another Death Keg from Thok's secret stash.

**Picks up auto-injector and helps ****

I sure hope you aint got any commun...communicabl....glrrrrr.... **passes out**
  5. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *scribbles over the passed out people's faces with a Magic Marker* :D
  6. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *wakes up, notes the scribble, then grabs a nearby towel, eyeballing Xan.*

Alright, I want to take a quick poll. Who out of these listed fighters would mop the floor with Kimbo Slice or Brett Rogers the fastest?

Andre Arlovski
    Tim Sylvia
    Mirko Cro-Crop
    Jeff MOnson
    Frank Mir
    Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Gabriel Gonzaga

Since the two chumps (Kimbo and Rogers) are not real fighters anyway, pick who you would think would beat them down, submit them, or generally embarrass them the quickest in any sort of fight?
  7. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
  8. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    wusssuuuuuuuuppppp pot... im just chillin like a villain whats the bizniz down in ozziland aka hootville? stay straight pimpin l8
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teh Hoopers!

How's it going in here? *notes LV and PoT making appearances, nods respectfully in their directions*

*finally notices the passed out people*

Hm. Same as always, I presume.
  10. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    So he picked a woman today.

Discuss.
  11. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah he picked a woman. An under-qualified creepy governor for sure but a woman. Which means PUMA, or as I like to call them the Delusional House-Wives Un-Anonymous (DHU, pronounced DUUUUUHHHRRRR!!!!!) will jump on the McCain bandwagon and make the election about petty BS once again. Thank you John McCain for making the process of ACTUALLY getting things done that much harder all over.

Hopefully with Obama and Biden in full attack mode, their lies and BS and banality will be exposed, and the idiots can be convinced not to go to the polls in November.
  12. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Which makes it funny on how McCain always cracks down on Obama as not being experienced in so-and-so.
  13. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Gotta give McCain the "PR Evil Genius" nod, though. A woman Veep choice'll get a lot of the folks who supported Clinton solely because of her gender.

When can we get past all this appearances stuff and vote based on the issues? Never?
  14. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Exactly.
  15. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    obama for president! hes got it in the bag now. Personally, I think McCain made a slight mistake by choosing her for his Veep. Are you allowed to change your running mate?

whats good elu?

So strange being here again.
  16. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I dunno though. Hopefully once the media gets over the shock of McOld picking Stepford as his running mate, Obama and Biden can go about the business of exposing their duplicity, lies, and general plan of screwing the citizenry out of what dignity they have left.
  17. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Since Hillary's possibility of claiming the highest office in the land one day is threatened by the appearance of a new potential future female candidate, it will be her in full attack mode which will pose as the greatest advantage for Obama.

If Palin does run for President the next term, as Hillary surely will, she won't be able to utilize the gender card as she has in the past.
  18. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    By the way, Sarge, the RPG will be up and running again.

A few things need to be taken care of first.

Namely, the rebels... [face_skull]
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Comes into Hoopers, high-fives some people, waves to others, notices the inconscious people people on the floor, and thus distracted, backs up to and sits on stool at the counter by instinct alone.

Problem.

Since Sithy never actually left Hoopers from last time, the current and past versions oh him are now attempting to occupy the same space, and if you learned ONE thing from the Jean Claude Van-Damme vehicle, Timecop, this is baaaad.

POP!

Sithies and stool shimmer, implode, and disappear out of the space-time continuum.

EDIT: Ah, sorry about the stool.
  20. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    That'll teach you to mess with the space-time continuum. For shame, Sithy.
  21. PTMurphy84 Jedi Knight

star 2
    C'est La vie then.

*notices his hand is starting to look and feel funny*

Ok, first ramza's biohazard, now this time shifting...Barkeep? Something to keep me grounded in reality thats borderline toxic if you please?
  22. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    *Sips from his cup of coffee*

So, yeah, it rained on the football game I was at. I'm seriously wet right now.

Yuck.
  23. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Dude, **** having a life. I have no time to be here. Though, that's probably a good thing, since 'here' is on my *** staring at a computer screen.
  24. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Life can be bad though, especially with people. Had such a bad day at work today which only reminded me on how much I hate people [face_skull]

Fortunately! After a night of sleep I'm sure I can put it all behind me once I open my eyes again and go to work the next day with a smile! *crawls into bed and starts singing to himself to sleep*

Oh no you didn't!
    Sucka tried to play me
    But you never paid me, nevah.
    Oh no you didn't!
    Payback is a' coming
    You will be runnin', foreva.

....Zzzzzzzz
  25. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Sarge, three very important words to get you through life: More coffee, please.

Then those random bursts of unrequited energy won't totally wipe you out. In Theory.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.