main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Welcome to Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0, the successor to the RPF's social thread. - "Your liver can?t repel alcoholic drinks of that magnitude!"

Rules
    *No Blasters! or flaming of any sort.

*Try not to destroy my furniture

*Respect the modly powers that may visit

*Obey the rules of whoever might own the place

*RP and chat as much as you want

*No harming The Staff in any way!

*No eating in the bathtub

*Do as Thok? says

*No Priuses allowed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP WANTED!
    Inquire Within

I am known As Thok?, Manager,owner, slave driver of Hooper McFinney's Bar and Grille. I have been henceforth been given the power, by Huggard himself, to open this bar in the name of his holiness. If you shall doubt the power of Huggard, or go against his word, you shall be punished henceforth. All hail Huggard! May he continue to indoctrinate the children of the world!

The Bar & Grille currently has a fully staffed Day Care Center and Friendly Conversation room, Which is currently staffed by the ?Jellotron-9000 personal baby care robot.? Real live beings for nannying will no longer be needed. This top of the line robot is currently on loan thanks to the wonderful generosity of our mods, DarthXan318 and Penguinator-176.

I, Thok? own and run this place, but i am always looking for new staff: Currently, Thok? is the Barkeep/Owner and CmdrMitthrawnuruodo(if he ever shows up) provides the security. We currently are hiring all positions of Barmaiden and Barback. Since this is the newest Installment, I will open up positions for higher. Full benefits and tips are included. Please inquire within!

Current Employees

Village Idiot ? Protégé_of_Thrawn
    Barkeep - Thok
    Barwench- GrandAdmiralJello
    Barback ? Sarge221
    Barmaiden ? DarthXan318

New additions have come!

[face_dancing]

First and foremost, there is a brand new addition to our wonderful establishment. Our very own Empire Recruitment Center!
    Join the Empire, Our ships are big pointy triangles!

[image=http://www.cswu.cz/3dimages/page001/jte.jpg]
    Because of our new relationship with the recruitment center, it has allowed us to spend money on a brand new entertainment area! In the first door to the left, we have our new detention center, equipped with holding cells and interrogation rooms. All inmates held in this area are forced to watch reruns of Lambchops' play-along!
    [image=http://entimg.msn.com/i/125/tv/MastersofPuppets/puppets_lambchop_125x150.jpg]
    For those with a soft side for nostalgia, we also have our "RPG of the Past" simulator! This state of the art machine perfectly recreates any age old RPF RPG that has existed! Relive those moments of yesteryear with your favorite GM's recreated by the LSABOT-9000! This wonderful piece of technology has the capability to perfectly recreate all dimensions of every GM to create a game here in the RPF! Every game from every different genre can be easily recreated, all with active AI's replicating your favorite characters every move! Relive the games from the foundation of the RPF! Classics such as War of the Galaxies parts I, II, III, IV and more!

Also new this year is our very own giant sized hampster cage ride! Take control of a giant sized hampster, and zoom through an entire course and cage doing things that hampsters would do! Spend time running around in circles, drinking water, or my favorite, running on the giant wheel! At only 500 credits per ride, this is the new bargain of the decade! Bring your friends and family and act like a hampster!

Check out our new CHEEZE FOUNTAIN! It?s a fountain?..of cheese! It comes with a wide variety of fruit and nuts to dip into our CHEEZE FOUNTAIN! This memorial fountain was donated in memory of Don LaFontaine, the Master Voiceover guy. His talents to tell us that ?in a world?.wher

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    First.

Oh my god, I do believe I never before did the "first" thing. But today, anything goes. I am in a wild mood . . .

So, as I now behave like a n00b on a fanboard, I think I owe this place a beer. First round is on me. German beer only!

Oh stop!

This is not the new bar! It the Mod Retirement Home?!? :p

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Second post!

Oooh, German beer! Grolsch, please, barkeep! Oh, wait, that's Dutch... um... suggest me a beer please, Lord.

I'm partial to Fosters, and that's about it, beer-wise. :p

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    *looks at LordT's post, rereads OP*

... Oh hey, yeah. Fixed now. :p

I'll have one of what he's having! *points*

5. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I suggest the same beer Fin and I are having, while sitting on a balcony in the sun and write updates. It´s not only German. It is northern German. Which means there is next to nothing as awesome as it. I call it the perfect beer. The worlds calls it:

[image=http://bestesbierdeutschlands.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/becks.jpg]

:D

One for Sinre on me! And one for Xany!

6. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    what am I chopped liver? I'll take one too!

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *takes a swig*

Oh yes, Becks, I remember you fondly.

And vaguely.

Which tells me roughly how much I should drink of this. :p

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Lightweight. If every I go over to your quaint little nation I'm gonna challenge you to a drinking contest :p

9. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    *just sips some more Dew* <.<

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I've had years more practice than you. Advantage of the country of origin. :p

Challenge Accepted. [face_skull]

11. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Years hmm? One, i'm sure I'm older than you, and two, I've had plenty of practice myself. You're going down mod boy. [face_devil]

12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    But then there's the legal drinking ages of America and the UK that you need to take into account :p

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, for all you know he started shortly after getting his first pair of knickers.:p

Well, what a nice place this is. The ode's of cheese are all in good taste, the Vong have their requisite site to get us around the building codes, and the Imps are duly noted.

I approve:cool:

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Pfft, legal drinking age :p

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Legal or disqualified! [face_skull]

But while alcohol may have it's uses, there's only one that has even been claimed as the Essence of the Force :cool:

Dunno why I haven't linked that before [face_laugh]

16. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    SMH at all this talk of lager.

Let that set the tone for my future Hooper's posts.:p

17. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Pils, please. Pils! o_O

18. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Ooh...a new Hoopers. Nice.

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://www.pwnage.tv/admin/uploads/PILLS_HERE.jpg]

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I believe Fins is referring to this Pils:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Pilznery.jpg]

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006

[image=http://th08.deviantart.net/fs42/300W/i/2009/101/5/1/PILLS_HERE___Left_4_Dead_by_falcocanning.jpg]

22. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Any Doctor Who fans out there (ramza, I'm looking at you)? How good was that episode! I love the new duo already!

23. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Sadly, the new episodes don't hit the US until the 17th.:(

That said, it does give me ample time to catch up on the bits of Tennant's work that I haven't seen yet, but yeah, unfortunately I can't comment for now.

24. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Mate, I'm in the US right now! You're an enterprising soul with an internet connection, you don't need to be a timelord to solve this conundrum. Not that I'm encouraging anything reprehensible, of course. O:)

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I'm mostly afraid of what my college might due to my internet connection were I to torrent. That said, YouTube is certainly on the table, though I'll probably buy a season pass on iTunes anyway.

Right now, though, I'm enjoying the extended cut of Dune. The Spice must flow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.