main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    In other news, the Iron Man track Driving With The Top Down makes the drive to work an epic experience. I can vouch for this personally.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
  3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    For a shameless, unrelated plug: join my game dangit! XD

4. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Dang it. I wrote up an update for two new characters - then computer dies. Long story short - HanSolo29 and Imperial_Hammer update in WoK comes tomorrow! It's already written and everything.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    No worries, spy! I understand things like that happen. I'll be looking forward to it tomorrow! :)

Hitchhiking-Ghost and spycoder9 like this.
  6. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    So anyway, how about the idea of Agent Phil Coulson succeeding Nick Fury as the head of SHIELD? :D

7. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Er... in the TV series, 616, or Ultimate? I need you to be more specific. :p

8. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    All of them!

[​IMG]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    616 Fury already got semi-rebooted so that he could be Sam Jackson. It was... complicated. Ultimate could use a good linewide reboot (Barring Miles Morales as Spider-Man it's all gone to ****), so hey, might as well make Coulson in charge of SHIELD while you're at it. As for the TV series, seeing as it focuses on Coulson, I'd prefer he not be the SHIELD director so he can actually go do stuff since cinematic SHIELD director does not seem to have the awesome adventures of their comic book counterparts.

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    [face_coffee]

*Grunt*

Going to be a loooong day!

11. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Blarghity blargh blargh *rolls around on the ground impatiently* Need to get out of here! Need to get out of here soon cause Halo is being delivered to my house right now!

Haaaaaalooooozzzzzz!

BLemelisk likes this.
  12. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *hopes sarge stocked up on Dew*

Guess that means you won't be in the chat tonight? :(

Anyways, I did my duty and voted today! I hope others in the US have gone out and done the same.

13. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Oh good lucdk with that. The blessings of democracy.

And we got ourselves a CONTEST!

14. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    My sister bought me a 26 can case of Dew which I saved for this occasion >.> I just need to pick up the Pizza Hut pizza I ordered after work and I'll be good to go!

And I'll be in the chat. I just not pay much attention to it <.< My presence should be sufficient though!

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    This may be the first election I can remember where I might not be watching the results file in. Too much group theory. [face_plain]

16. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Hah! You're right, just being in your presence is enough to make me swoon. :p

Ramza My brother decided we needed to do some heavy drinking tonight. So he's making up red drinks and blue drinks. Whenever a state is confirmed to be a certain color we drink from that particular drink. I hope to be puking up purple by midnight!

HanSolo29 likes this.
  17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Haha! That's one way to handle it!

Didn't get around to voting yet. I need to wait until after work.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    :cool:

Yeah about that voting....

19. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Lovin' that obvious jump cut in the video, Sarge. :p

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hey, just trying to keep you on your toes! Don't want a repeat of our last election!

:p

21. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    See, that sounds way more fun than my plans, which involve homework and possibly seeing if they call Ohio before the night is done.

22. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I was invited to a Political Science pub night.

I'm not going. :p

I can't wait to hear a bunch of ill-informed Canadians try and drunkenly explain a political system they don't actually understand. It's like a Canadian election, except more Canadians care! :p

To me, this is Halo 4 Day - best of luck in your elections, though!

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *bangs head against window while staring unblinkingly through it* Why isn't it here yet!? Rawr!

EDIT: :eek: OHBOY! *jumps through window upon sighting UPS truck*

greyjedi125 likes this.
  24. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Halo 4, somehow it did not get me. No idea why. Maybe work tones down your excitmentability. But I finally got around to play Max Payne 3 and Deus Ex and now I suddenly wanna see Red´s Cyberpunk game. Man, I played hell out of R.talsorian´s p&p game back in the days. The game that made me an RPer in the first place.

Oh and election day! Hell, I haven´t followed it lately, but it´s a bit like german election from what I understand. No matter what they say or do, there won´t be changing too much no matter who sits on the throne. Politics get boring, lately. Speaking of which, my business partner wants to get elected into parliament. If that happens, apocalypse can´t be far behind. After all we got the Antichrist in a position of power then. :p

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *jumps back through now shattered window, a brown bag in his teeth which he gnaws open and causes an Xbox game box with the title Halo 4 to drop to the floor* WOOHOO! *immediately grabs game, runs upstairs, and slams the door to his room shut*

...WAIT! *opens door and runs back out, a cord for a controller wrapped around his neck somehow* ACK! *drops to floor when the cord becomes taut while sounds of crashing can be heard in his room*

*untangles himself from controller and tosses it back into his room before running downstairs, into the kitchen, grabs his pizza and case of Dew, only to run back out, up the stairs, and charge back into his room before closing the door with another SLAM*

BLemelisk, s65horsey and greyjedi125 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.