main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    So I had to commute on foot to go proctor a final this morning. It was 20 degrees, dark since it was still 7 AM, and snowing. Is this what it's like every year for you folks in northern states? It's terrible. TERRIBLE. [face_tired]

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    At least the sun sets later the further north you go. I recently moved back down to So Cal from Nor Cal and lost 30 minutes of sunlight...maybe if I got up earlier I would enjoy more but eh. :p

3. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Man, I need to update my game now. Looks like long posts are going to be the norm here :p

4. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    God, it just doesn't end today. First the commute in the snow. Then the grading. Then John Constantine gets killed off in the latest Hellblazer.

And now Team Four Star is doing the Garlick Jr. Saga.*

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Or... not. EXCELLENT.

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Acts of Valor.[face_flag]

Axios!

6. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

I want a miniature of this on my desk.

Sarge221 and greyjedi125 like this.
  7. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    That looks suspiciously like some of the sets for the BSG pilot, so I'm guessing that's Vancouver?

Also, do you know how to get positive karma in the office? Help the woman at the desk next to you answer the random Star Wars trivia question (which naturally you're not supposed to Google) emailed out to the entire office: "Where was Luke going when Uncle Owen told him to fix the droids and what was he going to get?" I have no idea what the prize is, but I'm playing for her kids and I don't need more stuff anyways. ;) Also, I don't exactly remember what Luke was going for. I know it was a speeder part, so I left it at that. If I had to guess, I'd go with the alluvial dampner because that sounds decently close to being right off the top of my head. :p

Penguinator likes this.
  8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Dude, he was going to Toshi Station to pick up some power converters.

Edit: Wait, that's not quite phrased right. Ahem:

"But Uncle Owen whine I was whine going whine to Toshi Station whine to whine whine whine pick up some power whine converters a bloo bloo bloo." Seriously, it's like the whiniest delivery in the entire movie.

9. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Tosche Station. Tosche.

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Oh, it is che. Good to know.

11. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    [​IMG]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! After much Dew being consumed and XPs being gained, I finally mastered all the specializations and my Spartan is now Spartan Rank 130!

............Now what?

........*starts up a game of Big Team Infinity Slayer*

:cool:

BLemelisk likes this.
  12. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
  13. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Woo! I am now putting "eagle eyed" on my resume.

Penguinator and BLemelisk like this.
  14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Lol Sarge, weren't you the one who was obsessed with Moutain Dew? :p

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    ....Wait.........was?

[​IMG]

Still am :cool:

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    LMAO! Good to know some things never change! :p

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    A bundle of coats, with a coffee cup stuck out of one arms, rushes in, heading straight for the caffanaightor..

"BURRRRRR!!!!!" Oh man, hand me the jaffa java junkie..high tes stuff!! It's COLD out there...

Grabs a huge mugful, and heads for the corner table right NEXT to the fireplace, with her name careved on it.

"Arrrrr...." Reaches down, and pours something into her coffee, and begins to sip it slowly, with a grin on her face...
    Looks around..

Wow.
    Quiet

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    then again...there is probably a good reason why its sooo quiet:

[​IMG]

Saintheart and greyjedi125 like this.
  19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So, the Mayans knocked out our power sometime last night/early this morning (resulting in my alarm not going off and me being late for work, but that's beside the point!). Of course, we had a wind storm last night, but it's so much easier to blame the Mayans, considering today's date. This isn't exactly how I wanted to start off the last work day of the year!

Anyway, hopefully everything will be restored to normal by the time I leave to go home for the day, but we shall see! All I can say is...'here we go again.' [face_frustrated]

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Yeah but that's Australia :p

EDIT: Yeah it was one hell of a storm last night. Lot of wind, a bit of rain.....a severe lack of anything else that can make the world end though [face_thinking] Ah well, hope your power comes back up soon Solo! I certainly know how much it sucks to not have it :p

21. RampaniLives

RampaniLives Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2012
    Ah, Lord Galactus has arrived! Good to see the old chap, wot!

Also, I believe its time for some coffee myself Ktala! To the nearest overpriced cafe! Tallyho!

22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    If today does turn out to be the end of the world, I'm going to be seriously miffed at all that "planning for the future" I did this year. I could have had a really good time but noooooooooooooooo, I thought about stuff like retirement and maybe one day putting kids through college. Jeez, this future thing sucks.

23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OH NOES!! IT'S GALACTUS!! RUN FOR IT!!!...Wait! Isn't the silver surfer supposed to come by with a warning first? Is that Reed Richards playing around with that projector again!? :p

24. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
  25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    [​IMG]

The Mayans were planning on replacing their calendars at the moment of the winter solstice, which was hours ago now, so I think you're good. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.