1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    Very sorry to see Draco and Forever War go, as well. I signed up for that immediately when they switched the boards over. Congratulations to you sir on your military service.

Also I have a lot of free time now too, losing two games. Being unemployed also helps :p
  2. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Draco and Saintheart in one day is bad, really. Six games (with eight or so remaining active) isnĀ“t especially encouraging either. Nothing I feel I can do to ease the situation, but this is certainly a dark day for the RPF.
  3. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    I got a surprise in my email today. Since I went to a concert at the venue its being held at in my area with similar genres of music (Eluveitie/Wintersun/Varg), I was given advance notice of the show date, and the opportunity to buy tickets before anyone else. I'm going to Paganfest! \m/

[IMG]
  4. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow. I wonder why Saint hasn't updated yet in his games I am in, but decide to read the backlog from before Christmas I missed in here and I find this. Same day I read the post by Sir_Draco in his game. . . wow.

EDIT: Also for a moment of respite from my shock. Congrats to both of you and best wishes in your future endevours. Now Ktala, lego of the coffee pot and scooch over, I need a super-duper grande pure shots to swallow this all down with.
    Last edited by Mitth_Fisto, Jan 13, 2013
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6

LOL!!

Always willing to share the coffee pot. Have a cup.

*Toast*

Happily listens to the joyful noise of perkcolation....
  6. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Welp, my computer goes down for a couple of days and everything goes to Hell! Coincidence? >.>

Not gonna lie though, not being able to log into the jcrpfchat suuuucks! Fortunately the replacement part should be in tomorrow and I'll have my comp again!
  7. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    That's good, it's been weird not having anyone to bitch to discuss things with in real time. :p
  8. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    I just realized, I am suddenly in zero games. Am I cursed or something?
  9. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Well, at least you've got a game to GM. This has put us in even more of a drought, though, especially on the Non-Star Wars end of things. [face_sigh]
    Last edited by Ramza, Jan 13, 2013
  10. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    Maybe it is time I bring back the Mauve Mynock, from the temp boards. With some rules-tweaking, though.
    Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  11. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    What's that? It sounds mauvelous.
  12. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Wellll...I was already planning on eventually expanding Forgotten Ones to have a part off of Tython at some point. I could speed that up if people want me to.

(as in, have characters off of Tython, separate from that group)
  13. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    I just tune you out when I'm play Halo 4 anyway >.>

On a hilarious unrelated note, got an attendance prize at my one job...during a party that I did not attend.
    Last edited by Sarge221, Jan 13, 2013
    Rampani and Saintheart like this.
  14. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    Interdimensional bar. An in-character social thread. Basically it's a place where characters a person has as concepts can be played and fleshed out, characters from existing RPs can have downtime that doesn't affect their plot progression, and characters from old RPs can be played once more, even though their home RP might be dead.
  15. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    I remember it! I actually thought that was still going on if not here then the RPR because I thought it was a great idea. Was actually thinking about looking for it to do some down-time RPing when I got my comp working again.
  16. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Last edited by Ramza, Jan 13, 2013
  17. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That does sound fun. If you get around to creating it, I may have to give it a try.

And in terms of Ramza's game, now I need to decide what character to use! Decisions, decisions...
    Ramza likes this.
  18. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, Ramza has given me a lot of ideas...you know what, kriff it. There is only one!!

[IMG]

:D

(oh come on, anyone who knows me knew that was coming :p )
    Ramza likes this.
  19. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
  20. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Everyone needs a little Teal'c now and then.
    Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  21. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Indeed... wait what? So you're not gone yet?
  22. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    No, check the announcement again - I'm sticking around to run and finish out ToF, which could take a while, so I won't be completely disappearing until that's done. :)
  23. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Ah, wow, I guess I can't read all too well... I guess that's a good thing that you're sticking around longer though!
  24. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    NOT. SURE. IF. BEST. VIDEO. ON. YOUTUBE:

Rampani likes this.
  25. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    This song + stereo receiver volume, bass and treble turned up + the awesome, massive speakers my dad made in the mid-late 70s = Freaking awesome. I love it when I can actually feel the bass thumping.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.