main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  2. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    *shows up uninvited with a bottle of wine and an apology cake* You guys did it, yaaaay!

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  4. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    @DarthIshyZ
    *throws broccoli at the Ithorian* Thanks for the invite (even though the board never alerted me that I had one and I had to come searching). And people misinterpret me as being antisocial because I don't show up to parties. [face_laugh]

Edit: tagging @Mostlymad

5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    * catches broccoli and pops it into one mouth *
    Thank you, sir! A glass of champagne to wash it down would be nice. Whattayasay, @Darth_wanderguard?

6. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    ~stumbles in with a Bespin Breeze in hand, almost (but not quite) tripping on tattered robes~

Congrats to everyone on another installment completed!

7. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    [​IMG]

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I can’t rave enough about Wanderguard and Sinre, they are so creative and have endless energy. =D=

9. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *roosts in the rafters, plotting potential demises for the next installment*

Seriously, I had a lot of fun writing with all of you and I am looking forward to continued adventures in the realms of the Dark Side. I quite enjoyed the combo by @dragonsith13 and @QueenSabe7 . Draconis messing with Leda's head was most amusing. I'm glad Vexx isn't the only one bearing the brunt of his mind games. [face_laugh]

10. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Favorite moments, or any that stood out?

I loved Haretisch and Insipid going after each other. Then that uncomfortable dream that Dr. Jepsun had about Haretisch was awesome. [face_rofl]

I’m looking forward to seeing characters grow and how they react to choosing who they will stand with.

Mitth_Fisto and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I enjoyed finally getting to do something with @WookieeRage, albeit short. The Haretisch / Insipid fight was great! Although I'm still dealing with uncomfortable feelings about that spider doing a Lorena Bobbitt move... so unfair, yet thankful it wasn't me!

12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    And let us not forget the surprises of @WookieeRage and his autocorrect giving him, uh...unusual...super powers. [face_rofl]

13. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Two games concluded in a month. We might have fewer games, but hell, our games got staying power nowadays once they get off the ground!

Congrats to the three GMs and all the players. And of course to all the players!

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I gotta go with that rather...interesting dream with Dr. Jepsun, as well as the duel between Haretisch and Insipid. And I may be biased here, but the growing relationship between Syren and Aryan. I never really saw that coming until we started to interact IC.

Better watch yourself, droid. Looks like we may have a bit of a rivalry going forward. ;)

15. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    :_|

16. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    I've spent today catching up with the game, and you all did a marvelous job-- Insipid vs. Haretisch? Yes, please! So good. (And thank you for handling Hesper the way you did )

17. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Sooooo.... Now to find an RP to fill the void in the meantime.

18. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    Are we diving right into the next chapter within days like NST II or is it a while away?

19. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Excellent writing everyone. Very cool indeed. That was my first time participating in a RPG. It was good fun, especially the combos. Thank you to the GMs. :)

Cheers!

*raises glass*

20. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    A few days at most.

I can push the triumvirate to put the new game up sooner if you guys want.

21. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
  22. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    [​IMG]

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    You need to be available for NST III.

*shoves Wanderguard*

:rolleyes:

It won’t be long!! :D

24. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Hey, watch that arm. It may still be a little... Tender.. muahahah!

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    @WookieeRage beat him up a bit with his arm the next time you rip it off and eat it. :p