main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    -waves- Yeah, and damn things have changed around here...I'm going to feel like a total noob all over again.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    It'll pass. Just play in some RPs again and you'll be fine. [face_peace]

3. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Need to know if any are open and willing to deal with me lol

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Ask around. I'm sure someone has a spot open. [face_peace]

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    I still don't get how I'm a Jedi Master, when did they add those tags eh?

6. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Welcome back chanbill! The titles came with our new boards, which officially launched about six months ago. I think they are kind of like the stars that we had (and still have), based on post count. (Ramza or Peng may correct me if I'm off the mark.)

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Makes sense, and I'm not complaining, I've totally earned that ranking lol.

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    I've been Darth RL's -insert expletive here- for several years now.

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Ranking is based off of the number of trophy points one has, which in itself is a compilation of multiple factors such as post count and the number of likes accrued.

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    I see, well I'm content as a Jedi Master, anything higher and I might get an over inflated ego.

11. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Custom titles ftw! :p

Ramza likes this.
  12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Sometimes it's strange to think about the fact that I will never have my trophy points determine anything, despite the fact that I made a fair number of them.

13. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Holy Great Flying Spaghetti Monster, it is hot and humid outside today! Not lawn-mowing weather, that's for sure.

So of course, that's exactly what I did :p
    Edit: I did it because I don't think about these things beforehand and I'm too stubborn to stop something I've started.

14. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    The weather here is basically perfect, which I'm pretty sure is nature's way of laughing at me before I go visit my relatives in southern Arizona this weekend.

15. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    Ooooh, southern Arizona?!?! Will you be anywhere near that pizza place that Gordon Ramsey basically said he couldn't save because the owners were psycho?

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    No, Scottsdale's about an hour north of Tucson. And can I just say I was not at all surprised by the restaurant owners? That's pretty much par for attitude there.

17. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.....Anyway, finished Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening with my elven warrior. Things did not goes as planned....

Plan was to have Loghain join the party, have Alistair be cool with that, and have Alistair rule Ferelden jointly with Amara. Apparently I didn't have enough approval with Alistair because he made me choose between Loghain and himself. That choice ended with Loghain dying. Amara, understandably, was not very happy with that. She refused to rule jointly with Alistair, forcing a choice there. Deciding to go logical, I chose her for the throne, as she had basically been ruling for Cailin anyways.

As for Awakening, suffice to say that all my party members survived besides Justice. That guy was not thrilled that I allied with the Architect. Tried to kill me. Was not pleasant. In the end, I chose to save Vigil's Keep, which resulted in Amaranthine burning, the civilians being upset with me, and trying to revolt in the epilogue. On the plus side, new achievement for saving the Keep!

Needless to say, I will NOT be importing that game into Dragon Age II.

18. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    I pretty much got the ending I wanted in Origins :p Slew the Archdemon but survived due to Morrigan ritual, had Alistair and Anora rule jointly, killed Logaine, and I rode off into the sunset!

I didn't play Awakening though. I bought the game, I played it for an hour, but I just got quickly bored of it and just didn't want to complete it.

On the subject of games though, how bout dat reveal of the ALL-IN-ONE Xbox One!?

[​IMG]

Yeah....I liked it better when my gaming console only did that ONE thing too :oops:

19. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I'm actually still optimistic!

20. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    I think I'll stick to PC gaming for this generation >.>

21. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    This.

22. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    I'm actually with Peng on the XBox One. Granted, they didn't show off much in the way of games during the press conference, but I do remember Microsoft saying that more information on games would be coming during E3. However, if Microsoft has a poor showing at E3, then I'll start worrying.

23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Err....this too? :p

Seriously though, I never judge something on its first appearance. That is in almost every case its worst showing, since they don't know what to show, or don't have everything to show. E3 is where we'll find out more. Though yes...if it Microsoft performs poorly there I will start worrying.

24. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    This is why my standard for a new video game generation is to wait a few years before I commit my precious dosh.

It's really tempting to just skip it altogether and just get a 3DS XL, mind. Ace Attorney 5!

25. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I didn't get a 360 till '09 :p