main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Yeah I think the Japanese had something to say about the other one [face_skull]

That being it's bad [face_laugh]

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Oh I laugh every time I see that video. [face_rofl]

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Hell, I laugh every time I watch that movie. It's got ****ing Don Frye as a katana wielding military general, randomly speaking English in a movie where no one else is.

Penguinator likes this.
  4. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000

Take my money!
    I really liked the director's first film, "Monsters", super low budget but really quite good. And he used that silence trick from the Godzilla trailer lots as well. I'm hopeful.

5. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Not to mention his past self looks nothing like his current one :p And I don't mean due to age.

6. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    My initial thoughts; Hey guys! I know this is a super secret operation but let's give you flares AND smoke trails for your jump because no one is supposed to notice you!

... [face_shame_on_you]

7. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I didn't get the impression of it being 'secret' so much as 'absurdly high risk'. I think.

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
  9. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    And Gojira says, "What is that? Probably food. Definitely food. Or something I can vaporize with my lazer breath thing." :p

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  10. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Yeah, saw the trailer when I went to see the Hobbit this afternoon. I grew up watching godzilla films, be they the original plus the 70s series or the 80s/90s reboot.

As you might expect, I am, well...

EXCITED!

You get the idea.

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    So that little fear I had about Microsoft pulling a fast one on its gamers once they've bought their Xbox Ones? The one that has caused me to distrust Microsoft and decide that getting a next generation console can wait a couple years?

Yeeeeaaaah....http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-24-Hour-Check-DRM-Returns-During-Killer-Instinct-Tournament-61114.html]could[/url] potentially be valid.

Might be some small annoying leftover from the initial plans for DRM but it could be a hint of things to come [face_skull]

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Could also just be a bug.

13. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    What Ramza said.

EDIT: Especially considering I would think it isn't easy to remove something like that from a console and not have the occasional bug left over.

14. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I really just want a Wii U. It's looking pretty good right now - hundred bucks cheaper (with games, if you get a bundle right now), truly great ideas (fully integrated second-screen gaming experience, stream entire game to gamepad, stream all audio to gamepad), classics (Super Metroid, anyone?), and games that look fun.

Games should be fun!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm perfectly fine with my computer, Gamecube and 360 right now. If I get a next-gen console, it won't be any time soon. Not until bugs are worked out and libraries have filled out a bit.

Heavy Isotope and greyjedi125 like this.
  16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Oh its probably a bug but I wouldn't be a gamer if I didn't jump at anything that is being sorely misinterpreted and blown up by the rabid fanbase :cool:

Yep, gonna stick to PC gaming for most of this gen I think :p

17. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    PC and older systems here :p

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I really look forward to working and being able to buy a gaming PC tower, laptop is not a good gaming platform. :( Until then I have my Wii, and that is that.

19. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I have my laptop and an Xbox that I don't play much anymore, want dat PS4. :eek: But probably won't get it until Destiny comes out, or The Division.

20. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I have a gaming PC I just bought a new graphics card for to run Rome II: Total War....Lolz.

Also, have had a PS4 since launch day. Yes I jumped ship from Xbox and no I'm not disappointed. Halo will still always be in the back of my mind however...

I use my PC for strategy and wargames that simply can't be played on consoles. I use consoles for shooters and all that other jazz.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I have my Xbox 360 that I play on occasion (I'm still paranoid about the whole 'Red Ring' thing and it's constantly on the back of my mind), but I'm seriously considering making the switch to PS4. Although, with the price for the PS3 going down, I'm somewhat tempted to pick that up first.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Kingdom Hearts III is a thing, for me.

23. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I'm probably going to get a PS4 unless Persona 5 doesn't get ported to it, in which case I'll be picking up a PS3 in...

... 2015. THANKS, SEGA!

24. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I want a PS3 just to play all those exclusives I never got the chance to.

But with that streaming service coming for PS4 in Q4 20-soon, I might just wait it out :p

25. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Same here. There is no nextgen game yet I would like to play ...

BLemelisk likes this.