main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Hope Everyone Had a Great Christmas!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I know I did :) We opened gifts on Christmas eve as usual. I got a ton o' SW stuff (only one Maulie thing tho'.. last year it was like half and half.. LOL.. half Maulie the other half SW)... got 6 figures I didn't have (hubby wants to get more especially if the prices stay down on them.. I'm not gonna argue! heheheh), some SW reference books I was wanting... we got an actual DVD player for our room (finally! hated crowding around the compy monitor... we have a small monitor.. heheheh) and some movies... Ghostbusters, Timebandits, Charlie Brown Christmas (so I finally got to see it this year heheheh)... I think there were a couple more but I can't remember.. I did get the VHS of the Fandom Menace.. I got my hubby a Gameshark and a wrestling game so he's been having fun with that :) hmm.. and a lotta other stuff..

I'll say this.. DVD rules <g> That Ghostbusters disc has a ton of stuff on it. I wish the hubby would stop falling asleep so early.. I'm wanting to watch more of it (as well as watch Xmen for like the 5th time.. LOL!!)

Anyway.. I just thought of another somewhat related topic that I want to post because I have a question about something.... so I'll end here.. hope everyone else had fun and if we get ice around here I hope everyone drives safely....

take care..
    Cynthia

2. kephy

kephy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2000
    DVD does indeed rule. :)

Hope everyone's having a good holiday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.