1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Hope For Quinlan Vos Fans

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Found this article on the front page of theforce.net. Address C4 and the live action tv series. http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/WonderCon_Wrap_Up_97071.asp

This is the part that caught my attention:

We've just received word from a fan of TheForce.net, Matt Martin who was at the Sansweet presentation and writes in with this:

"I did have a other bit of news but I'm not sure if it's something you'd want to print but I was talking to Dan Parsons who inks for Star Wars Republic and he told me that Lucas himself requested that Quinlan Vos does not die in Republic #83, where Order 66 overlaps with the comics. Perhaps Quinn is destined to become a TV star?"

2. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    have you read the comic yet? i liked it alot. that being said i would love to see vos featured in whatever live action series they do. i hadn't heard that lucas personally asked that he not be killed though, thats pretty cool.
  3. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Zuckuss!! How's it going buddy? Quinlan is my favorite EU character and I would love to see him in the tv series.
  4. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    It's weird how there was concept art for Vos for ROTS (yet he was never cast) BUT he was based on the comic character that looked the same, which itself was inspired by a background character from TPM that looked the same. Must have been the easiest ROTS character to make concept art for...
  5. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    That would kick butt to see him in the series!
    -I like the new icon...his eyes are kick ass crazy sick evil wicked.
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hey, Zuckuss!!!!! How goes it in Indy, buddy?

Eddie-wan, I was hoping you didnt get the news this way, I wanted to bring the comic to your house so you could read it. Its REALLY good.
  7. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll pretend I don't know. :) Bring it next time your over cause I would love to read it.
  8. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hey guys. things are good here, im gearing up for star wars weekends in disney, that should be fun. how are things for you all?
  9. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Things are going great down here in NC! Getting ready to start planning for Dragon Con, because I am definitely planning on going to it this year. :)
  10. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i'd love to go to that, i turn 21 2 weeks before this year, but i dont think i could afford that and disney, and i think the misses would prefer the more family friendly of the two. :(
  11. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you still with you lady that was at C3?
  12. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yep, shes doing well. also looking forward to disney. im sure she'd say hi if she knew i was chatting with ya'll.
  13. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear yall are still together, zuckuss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.