main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Hope in the Shadows~ K/J [mush] Chapter 22 up! *10/29* Fic Completed!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh that was just wonderful... =D=

Yum....Kyp...=P~ Where's Stricker with his drool bucket when we need him....:p

I loved the ending... that was too cute. :)

[:D]

FL @};-

2. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    that was great!

3. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Great Mush!!!!:*

I'm glad to see Kyp making peace with his feelings towards what happened. I think it was a pretty significant thing and after re-reading the prior post I thought, "yeh, it made sense he was freaked out and ready to stop his children from being trained."

I like the happy turn of events. =D=

4. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Author Announcement:
    Sorry its been so long! I?ve kinda been preoccupied lately. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone whose commented and read this. This story will be over with just one last post, which is coming very soon . . .

Replies:

Jedi-Roxy > Congrats on first reply! :) I?m glad ya enjoyed the K/J mush?

PRINCESSCAMBRIA > Lol, drool is good, just not on the keyboard. And yes, my Kyp wears boxers . . except when he?s not wearing anything. ;) Thanks for the 10 on mush scale! I?m actually very upset this fic is coming to a close, it was one of my first real fics, it?ll be hard to close, but its okay . . there?s a sequel! Cheers for reading.

Ceillean > It?s good to know my writing can make ya smile! Thanks for looking and commenting? [face_peace]

Rosalie > Lol, it?s certainly back to normality in the Durron house. It felt cool to write a happier Sym! Glad ya liked it.

Handmaiden_Azul > [face_laughing] Actually, in future, Symon and Selena are gonna have 4 other siblings? Jaina and Kyp are certainly gonna be busy, lol. Thanks for reading.

PHGS_Weyr > Thanks! [face_blush] So glad you enjoyed it?

Flowerlady > Lol, you?re right we need a drool bucket around. Thanks so much for taking the time for this FL. The real ending, the happy ending, is coming soon?

Alishu06 > Cheers for clicking. :)

iamobiwan1970 > Yay for the mush! ;) I love the happiness too, its so much nicer to write in some cases. Thanks for your support. [face_peace]

> Thanks for all your comments, I love reading them. Just so you guys/girls know, there is only one chapter left in this part of the Durron family story. There will be a sequel, but I won?t PM people for that just yet, so please don?t ask at the moment. Thanks to everyone who ever clicked or glimpsed at this story, you?re all great! See ya soon . . . .

5. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    A big thanks to all my readers, who have followed this story. Your support is fantastic. I'm sorry to say this is over. But it's nice to have it completed. Thanks for the ride! ~ Enjoy the last chapter! (PMs will be late...)

PS :There will be a sequel hopefully up in the new year or even by X-Mas time, please don't ask for PMs, at least not yet. Cheers for reading and commenting. [And lurkers, if you're out there, thank you.]

[b][hl=white][color=darkblue]< Chapter 22 >[/color][/hl][/b]

?.. but mummy!?

?No ?but?s.?

?But -?

?No!?

?But -?

?Sym, you?re trying my patience.? Jaina huffed, ?Now zip it. Arms up.?

Reluctantly the boy obeyed. Symon sighed in defeat. He lifted his arms up as Jaina tugged on his pyjama top on. She ruffled his chocolate curls into some resemblance of order, straightened his shirt, and kissed his cheek.

It was bedtime. The kids? least favourite time. But it was the parents? most perfect chance to catch a breather. Especially after entertaining twins all day, it was an awful lot of work. Jaina and Kyp were knackered. And the twins . . were their normal hyperactive selves.

?Did you brush your teeth??

He nodded.

?Show me.?

Pulling an awkwardly large smile, Symon did show her. Jaina inspected his teeth and nodded in approval.
    ?Good work.?

?Mum do I have to go to bed??

Whilst distractedly tidying the twins? bedroom, Jaina replied,
    ?Can gungans swim??

Frowning in confusion, Symon answered,
    ?Yeah ??

?Then that answers your question.? She said, as she piled a group of X-wing and Y-wing toy ships together in a box.

?Ohhh! But mum -? Moaned the boy uselessly.

?It?s bedtime Sym. Come on, get under the covers.?

Crossing his arms defiantly, he shook his head,
    ?Why should I? Selena isn?t under hers.?

?Daddy?s getting her sorted for bed as we speak.? Jaina explained calmly. However inside she was ready to snap. It was incredible how your children knew how to naturally wind you up, effortlessly in some cases. They could press all the right buttons.

As Jaina gazed down at Symon, she saw the glint of steel stubbornness and raw determination to get what he wanted. It was moments such as these when he reminded her of her self. Now she understood exactly what her own parents had gone through.

Of course, Durron hot-headedness was also a part of Symon?s genes, making him an underrated challenge at the best of times. Perhaps mixing Solo-Skywalker blood with Durron was a lethal combination, to the parents anyway.

Kyp?s voice boomed,
    ?What the heck - SELENA!?

The giggling girl ran past the open bedroom door, with a furious Kyp following shortly after.

Symon smirked at his sister?s antics, but said nothing. His mother caught sight of the grin, pointed at him seriously, and warned,
    ?Don?t laugh, it only encourages her.?

From the next room, Kyp could be heard saying:

?You?re in big trouble young lady. Now get here. You?ve got a refresher to tidy up!?

There was a pause of quiet, then a loud scream of girlish laughter.

A few seconds later, Jaina and Symon saw Kyp walk back past the bedroom doorway, holding Selena upside down by her ankles. The girl wasn?t fussed, she just kept laughing while she dangled. In Solo fashion, Jaina just shrugged and rolled her eyes.

But even Jaina had to smile at that.

?Selena?s staying up -?

?Bed Sym.? It wasn?t a request.

Grumbling still, the boy crawled into his big cosy bed. Jaina sat on the edge, and pulled the quilt up to cover him. His ever-growing brown curls fanned out around his head on the pillow. Those soulful eyes of his looked up into hers, dark eyes almost identical to her own, eyes she cherished.

?What you thinkin? mummy??

Brushing strands of hair from his eyes, she answered softly,
    ?I?m thinking? how lucky I am, to have such a handsome little boy.?

?Grandpa said I?m as handsome as Uncle Jacen had been. That true?? Symon wondered curiousl

6. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Ahhh, that ended so sweetly! I really loved it! I'm not even into K/J and they were just so believeably sweet once they fell in love.

I love their long journey together!

And this line:

Of course, Durron hot-headedness was also a part of Symon?s genes, making him an underrated challenge at the best of times. Perhaps mixing Solo-Skywalker blood with Durron was a lethal combination, to the parents anyway. [face_whistling]

Yep, that's for sure!

Thanks!

=D=

7. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Yay! Wonderful ending!!!!!!! Can't wait for the sequel.

Phoenix

8. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Aw! This was a beautiful ending! And I really really enjoyed this story, even though I'm not much of a Jaina fan.
    But the two of them were so cute together in this story.
    You did a great job! [:D]

However inside she was ready to snap. It was incredible how your children knew how to naturally wind you up, effortlessly in some cases. They could press all the right buttons.

So VERY VERY true. :p

Of course, Durron hot-headedness was also a part of Symon?s genes, making him an underrated challenge at the best of times. Perhaps mixing Solo-Skywalker blood with Durron was a lethal combination, to the parents anyway.

[face_laugh] I can imagine.

Patiently, I'll wait for the sequel. :p

9. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    aww that was cute, and i can only say i am really glad i am not Kyp Durron, four solo/skywalker/durron's running around? i think i'll withdraw my offer to baby sit as well!

That was great Mayo! Loved this fic it was wonderful!

PHGS Weyr

10. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    =D=

Wonderful end!
    A perfect, Solo/durron alike family I would say.

Kyp and Jaina are just so sweet together

I'm so waiting for a sequel.
    Just imagine!!
    4 little kids with solo/skywalker/durron's...hell

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    iamobiwan1970 : Thanks. [face_blush] I?m glad I continued and finished this story, its good to know you enjoyed the ride. (Yep, mixing Skywalker-Solo and Durron blood definitely leads to interesting results? [face_mischief]? as you?ll soon see.)

Jedi-Roxy : Cheers for reading. Hopeful they?ll be a sequel up by Jan or Feb.

Ceillean : I?m glad you liked the journey in this story. :D We?ll catch up with the Durron clan sometime at x-mas or in the new year?

PHGS_Weyr : [face_laugh] Actually, its gonna be six Durron kids running around eventually. (A glimpse of the future Durrons is in a long one-shot called Blood Love, see my profile for a link?) Lol, poor future Kyp. Anyway, thanks for following this story. [face_peace]

Rosa-Belle : Lol, I?ve gotta say the Solo/Durron clan write themselves, they just worked perfect in this. 4 kids isn?t exactly right, like I said to PHGS_Weyr, there?s gonna be a few more Durrons roaming around later to entertain us? Cheers for clicking. ;)

12. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Opps... I missed this the other day...Thanks for the PM. :D

Oh, I loved that ending. It was so perfect. [face_love]

Wonderful job!!! =D=

I can't wait for the sequel.

FL @};-

13. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    That was a perfect ending! Thank you for the pm

14. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Flowerlady : Thanks![face_blush] I'm glad you liked the ending. Though really it's just the start for the Durron family... ;)

Alishu06 : You're welcome and thank you for following this! :D Glad ya enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.