main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Hope Runs Strong" ... PROGRESS REPORT____JUNE 18,2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediWarriorYoda, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Where are all my readers? I know not everyone has read the new post. I don't want to sound needy, but where are you guys?

2. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Where are all your readers? Working overtime! What's with everyone having the flu just now?

Just read your latest post. Jag's family is scarier than I ever imagined them. I always thought of Syal as being her own person, not just blindly following her husband's lead. Perhaps her time among the Chiss has NOT been a good one! And what kind of homelife has his sister seen, that she would behave that way? If I were Jaina, I'd avoid Christmas with the inlaws!

3. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    sry JWY! i read it, but my internet was malfunctioning, and then i got locked out of my house so ive had some problems.

great post! poor jag, and soontir is not being to shall we say "complimentary" of jaina. look fwd to the next one.

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    If I were Jaina, I'd avoid Christmas with the inlaws!

Run, Jaina, Run!

:eek:

:p

5. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks you guys for your reviews... Here's an UP hoping that more reviews come in.

6. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    I guess your portrayal of Soontir knocks him off my list of SW guys "I wish I'd known before they married".

7. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, I dunno... Soontir probably looked like Jag when he was younger right... Maybe when 'Tir was younger he wasn't the way I write him... though my conception of him probably isn't right.

8. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Okay.. I'm going to be honest with you guys... I'm tired of writing this story... I've written myself into a corner that I don't know where I'm going to take it... Frankly, I don't see myself caring about this story anymore... There's really nothing you can do to change my mind about this, it's something that I've been thinking about for a while now. Maybe in the future I'll write another story, but I don't know... Thanks everyone for your support and liking what has come up until now. I'll still be around the boards, but thus ends this story...... Use your imaginations to what will happen to the characters, because your guess is as good as mine. Thanks again and I'll see you around.

9. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    Let me be the first, to say, thanks for all the hard work you put into your writing, and for the pleasure you gave us.

Sometimes a story, or an author just runs out of steam. Take a break from writing, but not from SW dreaming...

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Oh man- DarthBurnOut bit Sara in the butt! :eek:

Well I'm going to say that stupid Vong guy accidently blows himself up and never gets to the kids in the Maw then! [face_mischief]

You had a good run, Sara! Thanks for the great chapters. :)

11. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    It's not really burnout... I could probably write something to finish the story out if I had to, but I don't so I won't....

12. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Just an UP so people can learn what is going on....

13. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Sara,

I've enjoyed everything that you've written to date. You're a very talented writer and I really look up to you and the things you've written. You've set the bar very high for the rest of us. That being said, I understand your point. I'm glad you'll still be hanging around, although I am bummed that there will be no more story.

~Inyri

14. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Aw, that is truly nice of you to say that Inyri....

15. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    that's quite a lovely blank you're drawing there in your signature JWY ;)

16. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    So early morning UP!

17. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Just UPing this... want to make sure everyone knows what's going on.

18. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    :(. sry to see this one stop. it was really good JWY, and iv been reading ur writing for since iv been at tf.n i think. see u around the boards i guess, and i look fwd to more of ur good writing if it comes.

19. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    sorry you've reached a place where you don't know what else to write... honestly i feel like i reached that in my story too, but i'm going to keep writing it... i want to finish my story... but each writer has the right to decide what they wish to do with their work, and i want you to know that whatever you do, if it's right for you, be happy. sorry that you aren't writing, but you are the writer and it's your decision...

20. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks everyone for your kind words... they really warm my heart.

21. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Sara, I swore I replied but you knwo me . . . I can never remember anything. I totally understand that youre stuck. Part of the reason I starte da new fic was to get over the stupid writer's block. I have enjoyed your story so much you wrote their emotions so well and i really liked it. Sad but you true you had to leave this story hanging. come and read my new fic!

~MJ

22. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Great story Sara. :) too bad about it ending but we all know that Piggy ends up with Jaina in the end. :p

23. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    lol collywolly. y'all crack me up with the whole "piggy love" thing... i may never get enough of that lol

24. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
  25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie, Sara!

sorry about taking 1900, if i did... [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.