HamptRds, VA Hope to be a New Member!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimomtosith, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    I am a long time Star Wars fan! Found out about CV and started looking for info. This lead me to you all. (FYI I got tickets for CV for Christmas!). For the past few years I've gone to ComiCon in San Diego. I've done most of my SW fix there. I've never been to any Celebrations though. I did get to go to Star Wars in Concert for my birthday. Were any of you there? I guess to prove my loyalty to the club and how much I Love Star Wars.....I named my son....Anakin Vader! Hopefully that helps me become a new member. lol! Look forward to meeting all of you at the next meeting.
    jedimomtosith
  2. Ranger-Joe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Awesome christmas gift where actualy all a bit into cv planning. I think all of the club but myself was at star wars in concert. As far as
    our next planned meeting it is to be held on the 6th of feb. around 3 at the mary pretlow libray in oceanview on granby street. The meeting is followed
    by cantina night most meetings which is just a fun gathering. Hope to see you thier always nice to see new potential members.
  3. Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome to the boards.

I'll miss meeting you at the next meeting.

We are going to set up a fan club party sometime in March.

Read March party post for more info.

That is cool that you kids is named Anakin, I like that name.

4. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Debra, glad you made over it over here and thanks for saying hi! As I may have mentioned to you in MySpace, FanForce is open to the public. We don't charge any dues or anything, and we're family-oriented. The goal is to have fun, so feel free to express yourself! We're in the process of change due to our annual nominations/elections, so please pardon us for the housekeeping lol! Aside from CV, fun stuff ahead locally, so we hope to see ya at the next meeting!

btw - i've put you on our gmail list, so in addition to this forum, you may stay informed about all things FanForce.:)

Yes, some of us were there as spectators. Others were there in a different capacity. If you saw any good/bad guys walking around, it's because the 501st and Rebel Legion was there. Several of us are in those costuming groups.

HRR FanForce members, Michael Shipp and Patrick Quevedo, spearheaded some LFL SW concert exposure in PilotOnline and Seven Cities websites a week before the big show! That was pretty exciting!

Welcome again!:cool:
  5. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks for the welcome! At the concert I was in a Queen Amidala kimono with white and black make up. I probably took pics with one of you there. I was also at NekoCon 12 in Nov. But didn't dress up. Didn't want to embarrass my daughter with her friends. Anyone go to that? Glad to be in the club.
  6. Darth_Ruan Jedi Master

star 2
    Went to the SW concert! Wasn't it great? Some of us were at NekoCon...had a good time too!

7. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    The concert was the COOLEST B-day gift. just like my Xmas gift to CV. Drove my Red '05 Corvette that says "OB1" on the it. Had to go in style!
  8. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Between NekoCon, the SW concert, and the TV interviews, that was one hectic weekend for everyone!

That is so cool!:cool:
  9. Darth_Ruan Jedi Master

star 2
    A Red-5 Corvette! =D=
  10. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    Ya! Tried to get the "Red-5" but it was already taken. I will either drive it to the meeting or bring pictures.
  11. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you try WRED-5, RD-5, READ-5? I know someone with plate that says "UZTHE4CE". Think Wendy's got "Tie Fighter". Know someone else up in Richmond with "Tyranus".
  12. wendynat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yep, my Monte has TY FGHTR. If you see me around town, honk :)
  13. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    Well here's a list of all my cars and their "Names"...
    Van--- "Jedi Mom"
    Surburban--"6 Jedis"
    Miata (white)--"R2D2 & ME"
    Corvette--"OB1"

I wanted to name my 42ft RV a Star Wars name, but hubby use to fly the SR71 Blackbird, so the RV became "SR71RV" however, at the meeting I'll show you the family crest that my dad designed and we had it printed on the back of the RV. "Star Wars" is still apart of the RV!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.