main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Hope you guys (and girls) had fun at the DVD party!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Paul_B, Oct 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    I was without power from 10am - 12pm Saturday morning, and I thought we might have had to postpone the DVD party... luckily the juice came back on before you all started to show up.

It was fun and nice to meet a new member and her father! Nice custome once again!

So, who's up for a X-Mas party?
    PB

2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I'll try again to get my parents to let me and EH come to a party, though it probably won't happen. How was the party? btw, did anyone notice that they changed the colors finally?

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    heh, I saw the colors here were not the same as the other boards, so I changed it, hope you do not mind :)

4. Emperor-Paulpatine

Emperor-Paulpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    I had a wonderful time,ha.Thanks for having it at your place. :D

PT

5. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    M-J-S... well, you can talk with another younger member who happened to show up with her father. By the looks of it, I think they BOTH had a pretty good time! Maybe that will alleviate some of the fears that your parents have?

Anyway, we played around with the extra features on the DVD... found the gag reels and watched a few documentaries... the pizza arrived, so we took a break and watched a Clerks cartoon while we ate, and then resumed the DVD viewing. People started leaving around 3pm and only a handful remained to finish watching the movie. It was all over with by 6pm.

There were a few purchases and trades, but not as much as usual.

For some of us, this would have been the last time to see John (a long time member and web guru for the club). He's heading out west in a few weeks so we all wished him luck and bid him a fond farewell.

Not sure yet if I can make my place available for a X-mas party... we'll see.
    PB

6. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    it sounds like a lot of fun! im sorry me and mara couldnt go :(

7. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I had alot of fun you have some great collections. Thank you for leting me come.

8. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    Yes fun ...

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.