main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Ok here is the first part, I started this one off a little differently. Hope you enjoy.

Hopes and Dreams
    Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of Died.

Prologue

Leia Organa was waiting for her father Anakin Skywalker to arrive; she had a very important request for him. She began to reflect on the past month, Han Solo had kidnapped her when Isolder, Prince of Hapes came along with a proposal. If she married Isolder, then she would get the gifts the Queen Mother of Hapes presented. It was enough to bring down the Empire with; Leia told Isolder she would think it over. Apparently Isolder had no idea who her father used to be, her father had told her, if she could not come out and tell Isolder who he used to be then she might want to really think things through carefully. Leia realized that her father was right. Han had gotten all-jealous and took off with her to a planet called Dathomir; he had won in a game of chance. Her father knew what was on the planet, he was not too happy with Han at the time. She realized that she loved Han the day that she had almost lost him forever; the door swished open breaking her line of thoughts.

Leia smiled as she watched her father walk through the door, she motioned for him to have a seat at the table, Leia took his hands into her own. ?Father, I have something important to ask of you.?

Anakin nodded as he replied, ?Yes, go on.?

Leia took a deep breath, ?Father in just a little over a month from now, I want you to be the one to give me away at the alter.?

Anakin felt tears run down his face as his daughter asked him a very important question. ?Yes, I would be more than happy to my dear daughter.? He replied with heart-felt warmth in his voice. They stood up and enfolded into a hug.

Leia stood there in the embrace; she knew that she has made her father?s day. She was really happy that he said yes.

Anakin stood there, he was really happy that she asked him. ?I love you so much my dear daughter.? Anakin told her with love in his voice and eyes.

?I love you too father.? Leia replied with heart-felt love for her father.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Two months later.

Leia turned around; she smiled as she watched her father step into the room.

Anakin stopped as he caught sight of his daughter. She looked beautiful like an angel in her wedding gown. Today she was going to marry Han Solo. Tears sprung to his eyes. ?You look absolutely beautiful like an angel.? Anakin said as he approached Leia and drew her into a hug.

?Thank you.? Leia replied as tears traced lines down her face. Anakin broke away and wiped the tears away. It had been almost five years since the battle at Bakura. Since they adopted Kay and were reunited with his children and wife, since they were able to fully restore his body.

?It?s time.? Leia said as she broke the silence.

?Yes it is.? Her father replied. It was time to give away their daughter in the hands of marriage.

Padme walked into the room and watched as her husband gives their daughter a hug, and exchange a few words. Leia and Anakin turned around and noticed that Padme was standing there watching them. Padme approached Leia and gave her a hug; she did not think she would be able to watch her children get married, but here she was about to watch her daughter marry the man she loves. Padme broke away, wiping the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes. They walked out of the room and headed towards the entrance to the church. Luke Skywalker and Kay Shran Skywalker were there already waiting as well as Han?s best friend Chewbacca. Kay had the pillow with the two rings, Luke offered Kay his arm as they approached the entrance and began to walk down the isle. Chewie offered Padme his arm; they followed Luke and Kay down the isle. Anakin offered Leia his arm as they approached the entrance.

Han turned around to watch Kay and Luke walk down the isle. Padme walked down the isle with Chewie next, and

2. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    How sweet. I like it :)

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay thanks Jade, I thought it was a good start.

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good start

already on Active Notification

5. Jedisam

Jedisam Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    I am going to take the fourth post in this fic, or the sequel of the real fic, oh now I am confused. How can I ever understand how this works.

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jedi_Liz, I thought it might be a good start since the wedding was only mentioned in COPL in just a few words.

Hay JediSam, glad you liked that start, hmm you did have the fourth post.

7. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Well, at least it's nice to see that at least they were able to get married without any *koff*Imperial*koff* inturruptions, though I don't expect that to last. Hoping to see more soon, and keep up the good work!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

P.S. Oh yeah, who served as Han's best man? My bet's on Chewie.

8. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Great start!! Can't wait to see what happens next!! BTW, do you still want me to torture Nereus dispite the fact that the first fic is over? (I know I'm late, very late!!)

9. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Nice conclusion to the last one, and nice tie in with this one. Are you going to continue with the books more or less, or will you go on with your own story?

JSM, have a Wookie, (or other strong being) rip Nereus' fingers out, one by one. Hehehehehehehe

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Tych_sel: I am so glad you liked that. Yes you're right, I forgot to mention, Chewie was Han's best man.

Hay JSMS, Thanks for the feedback, Hmmmm you can still torture Nereus if you want, take Rogues idea and have a wookiee rip his fingers off one by one.

Hay Rogue thanks for the feedback. I was planning on doing Heir, but the story has taken on a totally different scene, but still has the same characters except the scenes are no where close to being what is in the book.

11. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Great start. Can't wait to see where this goes. :D

12. Turkey

Turkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

13. Turkey

Turkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh ya.... forgot to tell you... CONTINUE!! !hehehehe that was so sweet! I can't wait to see what happens next!

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay owens, I am so glad you liked that. And yes, the story takes on a completly different turn this time, well most of it anyways. I had to write Dev and Kay in and trust me it is going to be awesome.

Turkey, wow thanks for that awesome comment. Tonight I will post the first chapter.

15. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    Great conclusion to What if Vader lived instead of died and I loved the prologue to this sequel. Can't wait to follow this story along. Anyone nominated you for any fanfiction awards yet!? Your stories are terrific!

16. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    That was really poetic.

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay Jeanne; I am glad you liked that, but no one has nominated me for the original.

Hay Dana, I am so glad you liked that, I thought it was a great way to kick this story off.

18. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    I just found the What if Vader... story and loved it! I can't wait to find out what happens now! Please tell me Luke and Mara get together a lot sooner than 10 years from now!

:: sitting back, munching on popcorn and coke waiting for the next post ::

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hi inez and welcome, wow you liked my other story, thanks for the feedback. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter One
    Nine Months Later

Kay Skywalker glanced around her as she caught sight of her gymnastics teacher, standing in the middle of the room. She promised Anakin she would not use the force to enhance her jumps anymore, she was caught when he came to watch one of her practices. Mrs. Shirwood broke into Kay?s thoughts.

?Kay Skywalker, you?re up.? Kay nodded as she walked onto the floor mat. She took a deep breath as she went into a series of exercises. She started off with a cartwheel, did a back flip, and she went into a shoulder role and came up to her feet gracefully. She did a full twist in the air, as she finished off with a graceful leap. Kay glanced over at her teacher as she caught sight of a smile.

?You have learned well Kay. I am impressed.? Mrs. Shirwood said.

Kay smiled, as she walked off the floor to go and get changed. She rehooked her lightsaber to her belt, as she walked out. Anakin told her in a year or two she would be granted the title of Jedi Knight. She smiled as she walked out and started to head back to their apartment. Leia had asked her to attend a dinner tonight at their home. Leia said that she had some exciting news for the whole family.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Kay caught a sense of danger coming from an alley; she glanced over as she unhooked her lightsaber from her belt. She was not about to turn it on until she knew what she was facing.

She caught sight of a short steel grey alien. He brought out his weapon, as she quickly hid in the corner and activated her lightsaber, a violet blade shot out. He stepped around the corner and motioned her over.

Kay was confused, why would he just draw his weapon and then motion her over. Something told her not too trust him, she cautiously stepped out and walked over, as she kept her senses wide open for any sign of sudden movement from the alien. It came fast, something sticky and solid shot out the end, and she quickly turned to the side just barely missing the substance. She locked on her lightsaber and used the force to send it his way, her lightsaber sliced through the alien, then she called the lightsaber back to her hand deactivating the blade, Kay quickly rehooked it to her belt and hurried back to the apartment.
    ---------------------------------------
    Kay walked through the door to find Anakin standing there with a look off disapproval on his face. ?You?re an hour late.? He said.

Kay shook her head as she explained her encounter with the alien in the alley and how her class went into over time.

?Next time call if you are going to be late? Anakin told her, then quickly added, ?what did this alien look like?? Anakin asked in dread, somehow he already knew the answer.

?He was short, steeled grey, had sharp teeth and kind off had a feline look in his eyes, had a hunters sense to him, and was finely muscled? Kay replied.

Anakin thought it over, the Noghri are still working for the empire. He knew their plight; their world was doomed because of what happened forty years ago. ?We will deal with this later, right now we are suppose to head over to Han and Leia?s for dinner.? Anakin said as his voice softened, he drew Kay into a hug.

Padme walked out as her gaze fell on their sometimes-rebellious adopted teen daughter. ?Ok, are we ready to leave?? Padme asked as Kay broke away from Anakin and threw her arms around Padme.

Anakin nodded as Padme broke away from Kay. They left the apartment and walked up to the ninth floor where Han and Leia were living. Luke and Chewie were already there. Leia looked over as her parents and adopted sister walked in. Han walked over and gave his parents-in-law hugs and then gave Kay a hug. Leia hugged her parents and sister.

?I am so glad you could make it, I think it is best if every one sits down for this.? Leia told them.

Han stood by Leia?s side as he put his arm around her waist.

20. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post. I love how you had Leia break the news :)

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade, I thought it was a good way to tell her parents they were about to become grandparents.

22. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Great post. Hope you post some more soon. :)

23. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Well, I would have thought that shutting things off would have been Han's idea, but I guess I can see Padme doing that when she and Anakin wanted to be alone. Hope to see more soon!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay Owens thanks for the feedback.

Your right Tych_sel: that is something I can see Han doing, I remember the family being at the beach and Han took her comlink and threw it in the ocean.

25. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post

I predict a meeting w/ a red haired woman sometime in the near future. :) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.