main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    that's good Yoda, I will begin on a new post soon.

Thanks wingmate,

2. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ok here is a short post
    ---------- -----------------------------
    That night on Coruscant three masculine figures crept through the hallway of the Emperors castle.

Wes Janson eyed Anakin Skywalker wearily. ?Are you sure this is a good idea??

Anakin nodded in anticipation, ?Oh yeah this is well worth the time and effort. He?s planning on sending Luke and I on a dangerous mission.?

Hobbies grinned, ?don?t worry.? He held up three objects in one hand, ?This is definitely good for a laugh.?

Anakin cut the other two off, ?Quiet before the palace guards hear us.?

Wes and Hobbies both quieted down as they crept to Fey?lyas room, Anakin punched in an override code he got off of Padme. She was curious as to why he needed it, he knew her too well, she would definitely try and talk him out of this.

He noted that Fey?lya was in a restless sleep. Anakin stretched out and pushed him into a deeper stage and kept him there. Wes set up cams at perfect angels that are used in Ops, while Anakin and Hobbies went on and carried out their plan.

Anakin nodded at his handy work, and noted with satisfaction this was the best idea he had in years. All three trudged off to bed grinning.
    ---------------------------
    Dev and Kay were walking by corridor six when they felt Luke put his senses on full alert. Kay unhooked her lightsaber and nodded to Dev as they walked towards Luke, Lando and a small group of people.

?What do you want Calrissian?? Ferrier asked in annoyance.

?I have a deal to make with you.? Lando began. ?If you leave now, hand over your card I will not report this incidence of you trying to make off with a gunship.?

?Why would you do that?? Ferrier asked.

?Because you will be arrested.? Kay said as her and Dev stepped forward lightsabers lit.

Luke and Lando both stared at them in shock. ?What are you still doing here?? Luke asked his sister. ?And may I remind you that father will not be too pleased to know you aren?t returning to Coruscant??

Kay grimaced, ?I know, we we?re headed towards the ship as we happened to feel you open up.?

Luke shook his head, ?We?ll discuss this later. Right now we have Ferrier to deal with.?

Lando nodded, ?I have a deal to make with you, leave now before we drop the hammer.?

?That is very generous of you.? Ferrier replied with a scowl.

?It?s either that or I whistle up security, we caught you red handed, and you and your pals here will be taken into Penal colony for the next few years.?

?As I hear it the Cavrilhu pirate gang could use a some experienced maintenance people, he looked at the shadow appraisingly, ?and muscle.?

?You like my wraith?? Ferrier asked.

?Wraith?? Luke frowned.

?They call themselves Defel but Wraith suits them better.? Ferrier explained. ?They absorb all light sort of evolved survival mechanism.? He eyed Luke. ?And what do you think jedi law enforcer??

Luke glanced at Dev with a raised eyebrow, taking that as his cue Dev stepped forward. ?Have you done anything, steal or kill anyone?? Dev asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

?I shot a couple of Bizits who were poking their noses in where they didn?t belong. Does that count?? Ferrier asked with sarcasm.

Dev shook his head as he eyed his master, ?Not when you didn?t hit them in the first place.? Dev countered. ?As far as I am concerned you are free to go.?

?You have one hour to lift your ship and leave.? Lando said.

?You are too kind.? Ferrier said as he motioned his wraith and group to follow him back to the docking bay.

Luke watched them leave as Lando walked over to the computer. ?You are not going to give him his hour?? Luke asked in sudden suspicion.

?Oh he?ll get his hour. I am putting your x-wing and me at the top of the priority list.? Lando replied with a grin, Luke Dev and Kay shake their heads in mild amusement.
    ------------------

the usual demands

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Lando is so smart. :D Need their ships in working order and soon.

I think I know what's coming concering Anakin and if I die of laughter because of it, it'll be your fault I don't finish my fic!

(jk, Falcon! ;) )

4. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Why is it erroring me again?

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback JSM and don't worry I think you will survive

6. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon ! :D

Parts of that prank look a bit familiar ;)

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    You're right. I must. I'm having the happest night of my life right now. :)

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback Jade, just wait until the next post.

I'm glad your happy JSM because it will only get better

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Wes waited for Fey?lya to leave his room so he can retrieve the cam. Two minutes later a horrific scream broke the morning silence, Wes just grinned, he knew why, he watched as Fey?lya stormed out of his room not looking left or right as he headed towards the meeting hall. Wes did all he could from doubling over in laughter as he placed on gloves and entered Fey?lyas room and retrieved the cam. He quickly headed to the Skywalker room where they could watch Fey?lyas reaction.
    ----------------------------
    Anakin answered the door and let Wes in. ?Any problems??

Wes shook his head with a wicked grin on his face, ?This was definitely worth it.?

Anakin smirked as he took the recorder from Wes and wired it into a holo-projecter. Anakin watched in high amusement as Fey?lya got up took one look in the mirror and screamed out in horror. By this time Wes was just doubling over in laughter as Hobbie walked in, he took one look at the holo-projecter and dropped to the floor in laughing hysterics.

?That has turned out more perfect then I thought it would.? Anakin said with a wicked grin.

Hobbie sat up and glanced at Anakin, ?I never would?ve guessed that I would be helping a former sith lord, never took you as the type.?

Anakin grinned, ?I never would?ve guessed I?d turn back to the lightside and take over a rebel task force.?

Wes nodded in agreement, ?That day everyone was confused. Except for Wedge.?

Anakin smiled, ?That?s because Wedge knew about it right from the beginning.?

Wes and Hobbie both frowned, ?He could?ve at least warned us that might happen.? Hobbie said.

?We asked him not to say anything.? Anakin replied with a grimace, ?We thought it was the best choice at the time, but everyone found out in the end.?
    ----------------------------
    Han and Leia looked over as Fey?lya stormed into the chamber room. The sudden silence in the room was interrupted with sudden hysterical laughter. Han nearly fell out of his seat, while Leia pulled desperately on the force to achieve a jedi like calm.

Padme grinned wickedly, so that?s why Anakin wanted the override codes. Mon Mothma tried not to laugh but failed in the end as she hugged her sudden painful sides.

Fey?lya glared at everyone. ?Whose idea was this? I want to know, so he can be punished.?

There was no answer as everyone was in too much of a laughing state to answer. There stood Borsk Fey?lya, completely humiliated in the middle of the room. His once pristine perfectly neat fur was a wreck. All but some had been shaved off. A ring of fur was left around his wrists and ankles, and a little was left on his chest and head while the rest was sheared off.

The ringlets of fur was died a violet purple to match his eyes and the rest of him was died a fluorescent pink. An orange bow was tied to the leftover fur on his head. Fey?lya stormed out of the room knowing that he was not going to get any answers anytime soon, leaving behind aides and councillors bent over in laughter in the corridor.

Everyone glanced around, wondering whom in his or her right mind would pull something like that.

Padme shook her head in an I am not surprised manner, ?I think I can put a name behind this deed.? Everyone looked at her in shock.

?Who?? Mon Mothma wanted to know.

?I would like to see Fey?lya punish my husband.?

?That?s my father-in-law.? Han said with a grin.

Leia placed her head into her hands in complete embarrassment.

?How would you figure that one out?? Mon Mothma asked in suspicion.

?He wanted the override codes to Fey?lyas room and he didn?t come home until four 0 clock in the morning.? Padme replied with a smirk, ?Some of his pranks were one of the best in the old order.?

?Never took him for the type.? Mon Mothma said in complete amusement. She turned to Han, ?Now where were we? Captain Solo, what happened during the fight at Sluis Van??

Han shook his head as he gave a description, he tried to forget about the image with Fey?lya but it was still fresh in his mind, he knew that

10. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    That was so funny. Anakin really got Fey?lya. Hope you post again soon. :D

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    hay owens been awhile since you have stopped by. Glad you enjoyed it. :D yup Anakin got Fey'lya really good.

12. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon! :D

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade for the feedback, btw I am not done with the bothan more to come

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    I just love Ani's pranks!!!!!!!!

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM for the feedback, I have a couple more pranks in mind before they end up on Wayland.

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Oooo is that so? :D How fun!!!

17. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    that was hysterical. Not even mon mothma could stop laughing. fey la deserves it. go anakin!

18. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Excellent posts. Had Anakin been learning how to pull pranks off from Mace? My only complaint this time comes in regard to a name. It's "Hobbie", not "Hobbies". Other than that, great posts. Hope to see some more soon!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    JSM yup, I am thinkin of the Jagged Fel prank in Jade243 story. You know the one I am talking about, that's if you really want Borsk to go balistic. ;)

Hay Yoda thanks for the feedback, that is just a taste of what I have in mind.

Hay Tych_sel, hmmmm I was wondering that if it was Hobbie or not. Thanks :)

Thanks for the feedback

20. Katy-Beth

Katy-Beth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    LOL! The prank on Fey'la was hilarious! How were they able to give him his new style without waking him up though?

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Katy Thanks for the feedback. Anakin kept Fey'lya under a force seduced sleep.

22. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Ya Ani!!

Great posts wingmate!!

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks wingmate

24. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002