main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    grins post 400

2. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Congrats, Falcon! :D

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade, sets up a table with pepsi and chips

4. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    *grabs pepsi to make a toast* congrats on 400.

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks yoda I am hoping to have a new update for this story soon

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Leia walked into her office, Anakin was waiting for her. ?Father, what made you pull that prank??

Anakin shrugged, ?I think you know why.?

?Does it has to do with the charges against Ackbar or with the mission he is sending you and Luke on in a couple of months??

?Both.? Anakin replied with a frown.

?Who helped you?? Leia suddenly wanted to know. Somehow she knew it wasn?t just him.

?Hobbie and Wes.? Anakin replied with a smirk.

?No surprise there, since those two are known for their pranks.? Leia said as her frown deepened.

?Would you rather have me do it the old fashion way?? Anakin questioned.

?No I wouldn?t, and remember you are still being watched.? Leia reminded him.

?I know I am, that?s why a harmless prank isn?t bad.? Anakin defended.

Leia smiled, ?Trust me when he walked into the meeting room everyone got a laugh out of it.?

?I just got this transmission from Luke, apparently Kay and Dev haven?t left Sluis Van yet.? Leia suddenly blurted out.

?And why not?? Anakin asked as he felt anger build. He reached out with the force and disburses the energy.

?I don?t know, they didn?t answer Luke either. Apparently they will be heading here in a couple of hours.? Leia replied.

?Kay better, or I will extend her grounded period.?

Leia smiled as she sat down in the chair behind her desk ready to begin with her appointments.

Anakin went to walk out of her office when Leia stopped him. ?Wait, my first appointment is here, and I believe you know him.?

?Who?? Anakin asked as a grinning man, with black hair and dark brown dark eyes, he was average height with an average build and was about Anakin?s age walked through.

?Hello Ani, it?s been awhile things certainly changed since we last saw each other.?

Anakin frowned; no one except Padme calls him that these days. He turned around and faced the speaker, the frown turning into a smile. ?Kitster.?

The two old friends embraced. ?It?s weird, I heard that you had died, when the truth came out I was shocked. You look good for someone who fell in a lava pit.?

?Between Luke and I we were able to heal my body.? Anakin replied as the two old friends broke away.

?So what are you doing here anyways?? Anakin asked in curiosity.

?I?m the head mechanic at Sluis Van and I have come to talk to Leia about some things.? Kitster answered.

Anakin turned to his daughter, he could feel that she was restraining herself from dropping her jaw. ?I thought that was mom?s nickname for you.?

Anakin frowned as Kitster Grinned. ?You couldn?t tell them could you Ani??

?Nope, I don?t think Leia would let me live it down.? He shook his head, ?It?s my childhood nickname. It didn?t exactly fit the sith lord image.?

Leia grinned as she refrained from laughing. ?Ani is your childhood nickname? I never saw that one coming. I just thought it was mom?s nickname for you.?

?Is that Threepio standing outside?? Kitster asked changing the subject.

?Yes, somehow he managed to end up in Luke and Leia?s care.? Anakin replied as Kitster sat down.

?Maybe we could get together later.? Anakin suggested.

?Looking forward to it.? Kitster replied as Anakin walked out of the room.
    --------------------------------
    Anakin?s comlink beeped, he turned it on. ?Master Skywalker.?

?Master Skywalker, I have learned it was you who did this to me. Care to join me in my office?? Fey?lyas voice could be heard over the speaker.

?Not really.? Anakin replied with a frown, now how did he figure out that it was him?

?I think you do.? Fey?lya replied, ?I have some information that is useful to you.?

?Fine, but don?t expect for me to bend over backwards for you, the only reason I am doing that mission is because the information can be damaging.?

?See you in two hours.? Fey?lya broke the contact as Anakin sighed and headed to Padme?s office. She probably knew that he was the one behind Fey?lyas new hair cut; that brought a smile to his lips. Yes that was definitely worth it.
    ---------

7. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon! :D

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade :D

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Great post!!

I keep getting images of fey'la and it's making me go insane!!

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks wingmate :D

11. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, yeah! Luke's gonna know what to do with that bow all right. [face_laugh]

Yea! Anakin and Kister together again.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM :D

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  14. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post, though I'm beginning to wonder if this is meant to further Ani's prank. Great to see Kitster around.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Tych_sel, of course I have some other things in mind besides the ribbon

16. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    Let's move this up.

17. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    lol, that was cool :D
    I liked it! :D
    God bless!

<3-Moose

18. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
  19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ----------------------
    Kay walked into the ship?s main living area and sat down on the couch. Dev took a seat beside her as they waited for the hours to pass by before they re-entered into normal space. Kay deeply sighed, she was not looking forward to the next few weeks. She was grounded. Dev gave her an encouraging smile. ?Don?t worry, the weeks will fly by and you will be ungrounded and getting into more trouble before you know it.?

Kay returned the smile. ?Thanks. Do you want to do a little sparring or deflecting laser bolts??

Dev smiled as a door to a closet swung open and a remote floated over to them. Dev smiled as he activated four more remotes on Kay, she got up igniting her violet blade and began deflecting laser bolts that came her way. She began to feel slightly better, maybe it won?t be as bad as she thought it would be.
    ----------------------------
    Luke and Anakin walked into Fey?lya?s office, Luke held back a sharp gasp as he tried not to laugh at the Bothan. He already knew that Fey?lya had been humiliated enough. He glanced down at the blue ribbon in his hand and shook his head. Did he really have the guts to stick this on Fey?lya? He glanced at the purple and pink fur, with a French poodle cut hiding a smug grin. So his father wanted him to pin this on Fey?lya, the question was where was the best place for it?

Luke stretched out with the force and lifted the big pretty blue bow that mothers liked to place into their daughters? hair with. He tied the bow onto Fey?lya?s head as Anakin let out a wicked grin. ?That is my son.? Anakin said full of fatherly pride. Fey?lya did not look amused.

?You have had your fun, can we get on with the meeting?? Fey?lya growled as he glared the two jedi down.

?Now we may councillor.? Anakin replied as Luke and him sat down in the chairs opposite of Fey?lya. ?So what is it you need to talk to us about??

?I didn?t know Luke was on the planet, but this concerns him as well.? Fey?lya began as he got his anger under control. ?I have received word that Thrawn is after Captain Karrde and Captain Hoffner. According to the information, both men know the location of the Katanna fleet. I am wondering if you and Luke would take on this mission and track down Hoffner before Thrawn does.?

?Yes.? Anakin replied as he looked at Luke. His son nodded in agreement. ?When do we leave??

?Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn.? Fey?lya replied as he eyed the two. ?Any questions? The info will be provided by the time you depart.?

Anakin shook his head as he reached for the green bow and placed it around Fey?lya?s neck, the bow on the back, the way someone would put a bow around a dogs neck, while the ribbon ends hung down his chest on both sides of his neck. ?Now my fun is over.? Anakin said with a smug grin as Fey?lya glowered at him.

?I never liked you, and never probably would either. You shouldn?t even be allowed to live.?

Anakin shook his head. ?Then you don?t know who I truly am if you are saying those things. I pity you.?

Luke and Anakin stood up and walked out of the room leaving behind a gaping Fey?lya.
    ---------------------
    It?s the middle of the night and Anakin begins to toss and turn in bed as his sleep became restless. And now your highness we will discuss the location of the rebel base. I can?t do this, no. please listen she is your daughter this is not right. Anakin pleaded to an uncaring Vader.

Then he suddenly found himself in the bowls of cloud city. He found himself back in the black armour fighting Luke. Anakin struggled to keep from cutting his sons hand off, but it was no use, it had really happened and there was nothing he could do to change the past. Then he found himself telling Luke that he was his father. The look of horror that crossed Luke?s face was unbearable. How could he have been so stupid? Anakin wake up. Padme?

Anakin suddenly bolted upright in bed breathing hard, his heart pounding, sweating profusely. He glanced at his wife, his s

20. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, Falcon! :D

21. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    great post. chochlate cake?
    well if your offering...

22. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] Never thought Luke would do it! [face_laugh]

:( Ani sad. :_| Family comes and helps him out, he needed that.

So sounds like we get the Katana Fleet? I like that. ;)

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    awe angsty and mushy!!!

Great post!!

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade :)

Thanks Yoda :) yup hands Yoda a slice.

Thanks JSM :) yeah I guess Luke couldn't resist ;)

Hay Wingmate

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

--------------
    Anakin walked back to his and Padme?s apartment, Han Leia Chewie and Luke decided to join them. He wanted to send Kay back to bed but decided against it. They all sat in the living room waiting for dawn to come. Him and Luke were going to be headed out soon to locate Captain Hoffner.

Han let Leia lean against him feeling completely at peace. He frowned as something began to tug at his mind. An old memory that he totally forgot about, Leia felt him tense as he tried to remember about what happened on Hoth as a smile began to tug on his lips as a picture came to mind.

?Han is there something wrong?? Leia questioned as she sat up and looked at him with concern.

Han shook his head, ?No it?s just something I was remembering.? Han replied as the smile turned into a grin.

?Oh and what was so funny?? Leia asked in curiosity.

?An old memory from one of our old bases.? Han replied with a wicked grin. He looked at his co-pilot with a wink. Chewie looked confused as to what Han was talking about. ?Now which base was it?? Han asked as he gave a blank look as if he was digging deep. ?I know.? Han said a few minutes later as he clapped his hands together with utter glee. ?It was Hoth, right after the kid?s run in with the Wampa.?

Leia?s face paled as she slowly made her way to the door, Luke likewise was trying to walk out. Luke preferred to keep that in the past. ?I think it?s time to call it a night. Leia you coming??

Leia nodded as she walked to the door. ?Sure, brother-sister sleeps over.?

Han was chuckling by this point as Chewie looked at his partner and started barking himself. Padme Anakin and Kay looked confused.

Kay thought it over, Luke and Leia were acting almost like they had... No? They didn?t did they?

Heads turned their way as the door swished open; the twins were ready to bolt. Anakin sighed in annoyance and hit the switch with the force, the door crashed back down followed by groans.

They sat down on the couch as Han went to explain what had happened. ?I told Leia she loved me, and just to spite me, she kissed Luke on the lips and I am not talking about a peck on the cheek, I am talking full blown here.?

Anakin and Padme turned there incredulous stares onto Luke and Leia, disbelieving. Padme was horror struck, then she tore her gaze away from them hiding a smirk.

?For your sake I hope there wasn?t any tongue involved.? Padme said with a steady voice.

?I don?t think it got that far.? Luke said as he glanced at his twin. Leia shook her head.

?Just to spite him?? Anakin asked in stunned disbelief. He glanced at Padme who was madly trying not to smile. ?Angel this is not funny.?

?Think about it Ani, they didn?t know.? Padme said seeing the irony of it and started chuckling herself.

Anakin hid a grin as he glanced at a now flustered pair of children.

?Can we go now?? Luke asked as he walked to the door. ?Please take your force grip off the door.?

Anakin nodded as he released the door chuckling. ?Behave yourselves we don?t want anymore mishaps.?

Luke and Leia ran out the door completely embarrassed. It was bad enough with Han and Chewie, but when your parents start poking fun at it, it was ten times worse.
    -----------------------------------
    thoughts comments feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.