main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    :p :p That was a great post, Falcon! :D

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade :D

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Ten times worse?!?! I think it was a thousand times worse!!!!

No book has brought that up. I'm suprised.

Great post, Falcon!

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM glad you enjoyed that post

5. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Awesome posts, JF! That bit at the end was especially wonderful!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Tych_sel :)

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    ROTFLOL!!!!

That was hilarious!!!

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks wingmate

I agree with JSM though, I'm surprised no one brought that up in the books

9. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry I havn't been around for a while. I have been so busy with school. I just got caught up on the posts again. I hope you can post some more soon. Hopefully it won't take me a month to get to reading the next one this time. :D

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens I have to figure out where to go and how it goes, but I'll come up with something in the meantime I have a new story started called A new life, 200 years after ROTJ and there's a prequil to this story called Tough Times Links are in my bio

11. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
  12. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
  13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Padme was holding Anakin close, their lips met in a deep passionate kiss, she gently pulled away and looked deep into Anakin?s eyes. ?Be careful Ani, and look after our son.?

?I will angel, don?t worry.? Anakin answered, he pulled away and walked up the ramp of the ship they we?re given, Corusca Gem, their x-wings were aboard and ready to go. ?Son close the ramp.?

He heard Luke reply and the ramp closed with a groan, he headed to the cockpit and sat down in the co-pilots chair. ?Plot a course to Abregado.? Luke said as he glanced at his father, he turned on the comlink keying in the frequency to Coruscant control. ?Coruscant Control this is Corusca Gem requesting permission for take off.?

?Corusca Gem this is Coruscant control. Permission granted. Uploading coordinates now.?

Luke glanced down and watched as the coordinates scrolled in. ?I copy control Corusca out.?

Luke kicked in the coils and lifted off the platform and climbed hard for space.
    --------------------------------
    Anakin pulled back on the hyperspace control and watched as the lines stretched out, he stood up and checked over their course, he followed Luke out of the cockpit. He walked over to the couch and sat down. ?Lets have all the details of you and Leia?s kiss.?

Luke shook his head, ?You really want to know??

Anakin nodded, ?Don?t worry you and Leia didn?t know, let?s just say you should be happy that you found out that you were twins and nothing more happened.?

?Actually she had her heart set on Han after the kiss happened, and I knew that it wouldn?t work out anyway.?

Anakin shook his head, ?At least Obi Wan was able to tell you about Leia.? A few seconds passed, ?Now how about those details??

Luke frowned as the remembered scouting out Vector 8 of the rebel base on hoth. ?Han and I were paired up to scout out around the base on Hoth setting up motion detectors. He headed back in early feeling that we had down all that we could, he was planning on leaving that day too, but since I hadn?t returned that night Han stayed with Leia.?

?How come you didn?t return?? Anakin asked in curiosity.

?I was ambushed by a wampa, he dragged me off to his cave and tied me upside down with ice from the ceiling. I tried climbing up to free my legs but I was already feeling weak from the wound on my cheek.? Luke pointed to a slight scar on his cheek. ?Ben spoke to me and instructed on how to call my lightsaber to my hand. I switched it on and cut my legs free from the ice, and I cut off the wampa?s arm to get free, then I stumbled out of the cave. I didn?t get far and it was night out, Han found me eventually, he kept me warm until the next morning when they finally adapted the speeders to the cold and we were found by one of the searchers. I was in Bacta for three hours. Sometime after I have woken up, Han Leia and Chewie walked in, Leia and Han had a fight and to spite Han, she kissed me on the lips. If looks could kill I would?ve been dead.?

?Han wasn?t too happy was he?? Anakin asked with certainty.

Luke nodded, ?No he wasn?t too happy, I think two hours later that?s when you showed up.?

Anakin shook his head as memories came back, // That?s it the rebels are there and I am sure Skywalker is with them. //

?Well the emperor wasn?t too happy with the results of the attack. It was for the best that I lost.?

Luke smiled weakly, ?Not completely we lost quite a few people that day so others could escape. I was almost killed but I got lucky.?

Anakin frowned wondering how many times he had come close to killing his son with out even realizing it. Luke?s voice brought him back from his thinking pattern, ?But that?s in the distance past and I would rather keep it that way now.?

Anakin nodded in complete agreement. ?Yes I would prefer not to think about that anymore either.?

Luke nodded in agreement and understanding.
    ---------------------------------------
    Leia sat down and faced her mother, ?Ok I want all the details to the kiss.?

Leia frowned, ?You really wan

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Standing ovation

Great post, nice explination about the kiss (LOL)

More soon!

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Arwen

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    The parents always want the details!!! :D Poor Luke and Leia!!!! :D

So we're going to the Noghri's homeplanet? With Padme coming? Fun!!!! :D

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM

18. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    I can't believe I overlooked that last post for so long. It was a great post. I hope that you can post more soon. :D

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens,

btw Isolder's proposal has been updated.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    up from page thirty? :eek:

21. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
  22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    up and up you go

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    short post

Anakin walked down the ramp of their ship. He glanced over as he caught site of a familiar smuggler. Niles Ferrier. Well this should be interesting he thought with disdain. He was a well-known thief too. ?Well isn?t it the now noble Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker.? Ferrier said with disdain.

?What do you want Ferrier?? Anakin questioned as Luke walked down the ramp and over to his side.

Luke eyed Ferrier wearily, ?I remember you, if we hadn?t stopped you the New Republic would?ve been short one ship.?

Anakin looked over startled, ?When was this son??

Luke shot his father a glance then turning his attention back to Ferrier. ?Sometime after you left the ship yards at Sluish Van.?

Anakin nodded as he eyed the thief. ?You haven?t answered my question. What do you want??

?We?re both looking for the same person I believe. Captain Hoffner. We could work together.? Ferrier answered with a frown.

?Now why would I want to work with someone who is working for Thrawn?? Ferrier?s face froze, ?yes I heard about Thrawn letting you off easy a week ago. Thrawn?s after the Katana Fleet.? Anakin emphasized. ?So I suggest you try finding Hoffner on your own.?
    -----------------------------
    Han walked over just as he caught the end of Anakin?s words. Well well what do we have here? ?Anakin, Luke so what?s this about Hoffner and Ferrier working for the empire??

Lando eyed the thief wearily, ?Now isn?t this a nice sight to find.?

?Calrissian, what do you want now?? Ferrier growled.

?To see you fry.? Lando answered with a smug grin. ?As I hear it Thrawn probably has that nice ship of yours booby trapped. Am I guessing right or am I off the mark??

Ferrier shook his head, ?Now what would give you that idea??

Anakin raised his eyebrow, ?Sounds like something Thrawn would do.?

Lando gave mock surprise, ?Do you know who Anakin Skywalker is? You can?t lie to him you know.?

Ferrier started squirming. ?Who is he??

Han gave a smug grin and he was enjoying this too. ?Oh, you didn?t know whose daughter I married then do you??

Ferrier shook his head trying to figure out what they were implying. ?The way you greeted me, it sounded like you did. So take a guess, who was I?? Anakin asked after a few moments of silence.

?I don?t know.? Ferrier replied.

?Darth Vader.? Anakin replied with a small smile as Ferrier looked about to run.

Han looked over and watched as one of Fey?lya?s better-known assistant walk out. As much as he enjoying tormenting Ferrier he also needed to know what Fey?lya was up too.

He took Lando aside and nodded to where the bothan disappeared. ?I?m going to follow our friend over there and see what?s going on. If I?m not back in twenty minutes??

?Yeah yeah send Anakin and Luke in after you.? Lando replied with a frown. ?Be careful.?

Han nodded as he slipped away from the group. And trailed the nervous bothan. He noted that he stopped and was looking behind him; Han pretended to study a shop. He felt a blaster being pointed at his neck. ?Freeze, or I shoot you here and now.? A female voice spoke out. Han raised his hands and followed the woman?s voice.
    --------------------------
    thoughts comments feedback

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Ferrier doesn't know what he's up against! :p HeeHeeHeeHeeHeeHee

Well, let's go and see what the Former Rebel General Coreallean doing. (Sorry, couldn't remember his name)

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice post! Can't wait to see where you take this next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.