main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hopes and Dreams(Sequel to What if Vader lived instead of died) May 25 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM

Thanks Wingmate

2. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    what i nice way to greet han sounds like a: mara jade greeting?

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    hmmm yeah you would think so. thanks Yoda

4. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Nice to see a new post. Hope you can post again soon. :D

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens soon I hope

6. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Up, up, up!!!!

7. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
  8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    hay thanks for upping, I won't be around next week. I'll be in Florida from the 14 - 19, but won't post until the 20.

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    plants thread with explosives and watches as it rises to the top

whoohoo who ever said I was sane better take a closer look

10. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *lets loose her own set of fireworks* Yes!!! She's back!!! She's back!!!! :) :) I thought you forgot these fics!!!! :eek: :eek:

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Sorry about that JSM I came really busy and I have a DWB right now, so I have an idea what I might do for the next post just have to find a way to make it work.

12. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
  13. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    up, caught up on both stories tonight they were great, can't wait for the next post, keep up the great work

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for upping everyone,

Forceaddict welcome and I am glad you have enjoyed these stories so far.

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I have a new post started and should be up sometime this weekend. Sorry about the long wait and leaving you hanging like that

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    The faster it comes, the faster our forgivness will come. :D :p

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ok ok

gets down on knees and begs for forgiveness with a postie
    -------------------

Anakin watched as Ferrier began to sweat under his gaze. ?So you are working for Thrawn?? He questioned with certainty after a few moments of uncomfortable silence.

Ferrier shook his head and looked liked he was about to deny it when Anakin shot him a warning look. Ferrier shrank back as alarms went off.

Lando looked from Luke to Anakin and shook his head in wonderment. ?Nice time for the Imperials to show.?

Anakin nodded in agreement when he noticed that Han was not around. ?When did Han slip away??

Lando shook his head as he nodded off to his right. ?Han took off after I believe his name was Breil?lya??

?One of Fey?lya?s aide?? Anakin questioned with certainty.

?He felt that maybe the bothan is working some deal with the Empire.? Lando answered with certainty.

Anakin nodded as he glanced at Luke and shook his head. ?Lando, see if you can get our ships off the landing records. Luke and I will go after Han.?

Lando nodded as he took off for the control center while Anakin and Luke walked off to where they felt Han?s presence.
    --------------------------------
    Han looked up with a glare as the older woman with brown grey short hair looked over his ID. ?So you are Captain Solo?? She questioned for the fifteenth time.

Han shook his head in disbelief, here she was questioning about his identity when she was holding his ID and comlink in her hand. ?Do you always pick up strangers off the street like this??

?Only special ones.? She answered with a smile. Breil?lya walked in as he eyed Han.

?Breil?lya is he an imposter or not?? The older woman asked with a frown.

The bothan walked forward and he eyed Han and nodded with certainty. ?He?s an imposter all right, we should shoot him and leave.?

The older woman frowned as she eyed Han. ?We can?t do that until we have solid proof, his ID won?t do.?

?Even if he is, we can find out after we kill him.? Breil?lya argued.

?Do we now?? She questioned as Han let a smile creep onto his lips. He caught onto what she was doing. She was testing the Bothan and Breil?lya just failed. The Bothan?s hair flattened out as he walked over to a corner and sat down in a chair.

The woman?s comlink went off as alarms began to go off. Han sighed, wonderful time for the Imperials to show up.

She spoke into it and listened with a frown. She switched off the comlink and looked over at the Bothan. ?That was my watcher, she told me there are two men approaching from the South with what appears to be lightsabers.?

Han smiled, ?My father and brother-in-law.? Han said as the woman untied him.

?I apologize Captain Solo, these days you can?t be too careful.?

Han nodded in understanding as the woman handed Han his comlink back. He switched it on as it began to beep. ?Luke, it?s Han.?

?Is everything all right?? Luke asked in concern.

?Yeah, just a misunderstanding, were are you now??

?We?re being brought to you.? Luke answered, ?the Imperials are attacking.?

?I heard the alarm, I will see you when you get here.? Han said as he switched off the comlink. He put the blaster back into its holster and they waited for Luke Anakin and the other woman to join them.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Luke and Anakin followed the older woman to an abandoned warehouse, Anakin looked around as he followed the woman in. The woman led them into a separate room that looked like it used to be an old office. Han stood up as Anakin gave a disapproval frown.

?Are you ok?? Luke asked before his father could speak. Han nodded as he eyed Anakin; he looked like he was about to give another speech about staying put with the rest of the group.

?Give me three good reasons why I should not lecture you?? Anakin asked with a deep frown.

?Easy, I love your daughter, I am the father of your grandchildren and three I?m married to your daughter.? Han answered easily.

Anakin shook his head in mock am

18. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    You're forgiven. :)

Yep, Anakin better not do anything to Han or he'll have Leia to deal with.

So, Luke's going to Jomark? Or try to as I recall the book. Wait! :eek: That means L/M! :D

19. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Yeah, an update!

I thought we would never get one.

And a nice long one it was too.

Vadey

20. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    An update? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?? Seriously, great post, JF, and well worth the wait, though I have to say that I hope we'll be seeing more without having to wait quite as long.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM, yup I think the next post will be Luke going to Jomark, then we will be going onto a Thrawn scene and then Leia/Padme and as you all guessed took Kay and Dev with them. so this should be interesting.

Thanks Vadey for the feedback

Tych_sel your eyes are deceiving you huh? I think I must've been delustional when I could've sworn I posted last night. hmm must been on a trip thing or something 8-} thanks for the feedback

22. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    Good to see a new post and it only took me a few days to notice you updated. Hope to see more soon. :D

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens

up up

24. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Sweet update there wingmate!

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002